The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   This is the End, My Only Friend, the End....NYC Mall Closes Over Rampant Theft (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137012)

Bill 03-24-2024 11:40am

This is the End, My Only Friend, the End....NYC Mall Closes Over Rampant Theft

Weird scenes, inside the shopping mall....

This guy I've watched for several years. He makes quirky videos about tiny apartments around the world, capsule hotels in Japan, etc. This isn't a political or partisan guy, just a guy who found a niche creating and narrating videos about interesting real estate stuff.

Having said that, he's not blind to what's happening, and WHY.

Rodnok1 03-24-2024 11:46am

Keeps up and most stores will be like Service Merchandise... Or all online.

GTOguy 03-24-2024 11:47am

Blurred out because all of the perps are black. Sad.

Tikiman 03-24-2024 11:57am

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2236311)

Waste of time blurring their faces. We all know precisely what they look like.

Louie Detroit 03-24-2024 12:25pm

When the music's over turn out the lights.

IB4TL 03-24-2024 12:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tikiman (Post 2236315)
Waste of time blurring their faces. We all know precisely what they look like.

They all look the same :leaving:

LATB 03-24-2024 1:23pm

Pavement apes. Gun them all down and let St Peter sort them out.

GTOguy 03-24-2024 2:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by LATB (Post 2236351)
Pavement apes. Gun them all down and let St Peter sort them out.

If they gunned them down each time this happened, it wouldn't happen again and they could keep the mall open and the economy going. Sounds reasonable to me. Kind of like having the death sentence for arsonists and catalytic converter thieves. Logical.

Swany00 03-24-2024 3:12pm

This is all bullshit, the MSM says there is no crime and it's just made up by MAGA supporters, same with migrant crime...a figment of everyone's imagination as they are all flourishing in this awesome ****ing economy

6spdC6 03-24-2024 3:21pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2236311)

We have had serious trouble at a few malls because of those black assholes.

They institute a whole bunch of rules like under 18 be accompanied by a parent.

Then some black will make a complaint and the media will run with it and the rules rescinded.

I have not seen a whole mall shut down due to that black crap but many stores have closed shop completely or moved to a better area.
That really gets the "black community'' all bent out of shape as they cry and lament, nows we gots no plac to shop. Well you dumb bastards its well know your your own worst enemy!

TheHammer 03-24-2024 4:25pm

Future City property.

Bill 03-24-2024 4:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHammer (Post 2236406)
Future City property.

This mall IS city owned property. They signed a 20 year lease for a major shopping center management company to run it, they're breaking their contract, force majeure, I guess, because who can run businesses under 3rd World conditions where criminals run wild and no government intervention to even try and stop it.

TheHammer 03-24-2024 4:42pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 2236411)
This mall IS city owned property. They signed a 20 year lease for a major shopping center management company to run it, they're breaking their contract, force majeure, I guess, because who can run businesses under 3rd World conditions where criminals run wild and no government intervention to even try and stop it.

I meant soon to be City Municipal office property. City Hall, Court, Jail, etc. lol.

Wathen1955 03-24-2024 4:44pm

Hey they are copying San Fransisco. In the end, they will have eroded their tax base just like SF.