The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Obama Long Form Certificate... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13078)

Chris Fowler 04-27-2011 8:32am

Looks like Trump gets results

It appears that Obama has released his long form birth certificate.

Figured it existed and not releasing it was political in nature.

I'm actually wondering why they finally released it. They just made it look like Trump asks and he gets...They took the nut away.

RedLS1GTO 04-27-2011 8:45am

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxAg (Post 254411)
Now my only question is, if that is a copy, how is the background the same all across the whole document? :skep:

I'm not one of those that continuously throws the birth certificate argument out there. I would however like to know the truth. I think that the American people deserve the truth. This is something so simple and stupid that it should have never even been an issue in the first place.

With that said, I will agree that is a very wierd looking ducument. Is it a copy that is printed on the green background? :skep:

ChasC5 04-27-2011 8:59am

Now on to the New Excuse ... :D

Let me think, he didn't attend Harvard ... I want proof. :yesnod:

I need to see friends or classmates ... I want to see test and test scores.

Where's his Diploma?

After that, I don't beleive he's really Married ... I need to see the Marriage License.

:rofl:

ChasC5 04-27-2011 9:00am

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO (Post 254433)
I'm not one of those that continuously throws the birth certificate argument out there. I would however like to know the truth. I think that the American people deserve the truth. This is something so simple and stupid that it should have never even been an issue in the first place.

With that said, I will agree that is a very wierd looking ducument. Is it a copy that is printed on the green background? :skep:

I knew it ... I told yea. :rofl:

khblair 04-27-2011 9:07am

i think that its pitiful that it took this long to get it and that we had to have a guy like Donald Trump get it :lol:

actually whats more pitiful is that we have to question our own president and make him prove hes not a liar (on this subject anyway)

ChasC5 04-27-2011 9:10am

Quote:

Originally Posted by khblair (Post 254464)
i think that its pitiful that it took this long to get it and that we had to have a guy like Donald Trump get it :lol:

actually whats more pitiful is that we have to question our own president and make him prove hes not a liar (on this subject anyway)

:iagree: it is pitiful; the 1st POTUS who needed to show the American public that he's American ... stay tuned, more BS to follow. :yesnod:

No of this really matters ... :confused5:

Mark C5 04-27-2011 9:20am

The people who have claimed he was not born in the United States will continue to make that claim no matter what is produced. The whole thing is a waste of both time and energy.

khblair 04-27-2011 9:20am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChasC5 (Post 254467)
:iagree: it is pitiful; the 1st POTUS who needed to show the American public that he's American ... stay tuned, more BS to follow. :yesnod:

No of this really matters ... :confused5:

why would someone in that position in the world WANT to cause such controversy and heartache? if he is truly American born, then why not just produce it to begin with and not let this get so out of hand? its just stupid. hes sneaky imo

RetiredSFC 97 04-27-2011 9:25am

polls showed a lot of the country was starting to question his POB.

With good reason. If anyone doesn't understand we have a POTUS who was fathered by a kenyan, and the need to know existed, then you're a waste of flesh with zero brains.

Lets not forget the dems started this, not the pubs.

In my mind, considering everything is legit, the birthers won. Bam bam lost, get over it.

Now let's do what we can to make this POS a one termer. Well he's doing most of the work himself so all we have to do is help him along.

but there will always be a few who support him just because he's black. i feel sorry for people like that, well not really.

Why it took over 2 years is the question, when Hillary ask for it.

ChasC5 04-27-2011 9:56am

Quote:

Originally Posted by khblair (Post 254476)
why would someone in that position in the world WANT to cause such controversy and heartache? if he is truly American born, then why not just produce it to begin with and not let this get so out of hand? its just stupid. hes sneaky imo

See? He's sneaky, it does not matter. You'll never please them.

I give it a week tops, and BS starts all over again. Why? Because we all know the real reason why.

I can assure you, the POTUS is don't appeasing the children.

Time to get over it. Obama is the 44th POTUS. :yesnod:

ChasC5 04-27-2011 9:57am

Quote:

Originally Posted by RetiredSFC 97 (Post 254481)
polls showed a lot of the country was starting to question his POB.

With good reason. If anyone doesn't understand we have a POTUS who was fathered by a kenyan, and the need to know existed, then you're a waste of flesh with zero brains.

Lets not forget the dems started this, not the pubs.

In my mind, considering everything is legit, the birthers won. Bam bam lost, get over it.

Now let's do what we can to make this POS a one termer. Well he's doing most of the work himself so all we have to do is help him along.

but there will always be a few who support him just because he's black. i feel sorry for people like that, well not really.

Why it took over 2 years is the question, when Hillary ask for it.

ok now the polls count. :rofl::seeya:

Peter Pan 04-27-2011 10:03am

No we can get onto drill baby dirll and not let the EPA get in the way like they have done recently in Alaska:D

Entropy 04-27-2011 10:14am

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxAg (Post 254531)
yes and no.

There will always be a small fringe. For those who had an honest question about the issue, the release of the document will put the issue to rest for those (whom I feel are in the majority).

:iagree:

Same as the 911 truthers, the JFKers and the Moon landing hoaxers.

Now can those people focus on crap that matters: i.e. the budget
We can only hope.

Mark C5 04-27-2011 10:17am

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxAg (Post 254531)
yes and no.

There will always be a small fringe. For those who had an honest question about the issue, the release of the document will put the issue to rest for those (whom I feel are in the majority).

You really believe this will settle the matter for Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh? Really?