The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member/User Comments & Suggestions (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Barnbucks Suggestion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8351)

jaxgator 02-14-2011 8:54pm

Barnbucks Suggestion

Just a suggestion.

I noticed there are a lot of people that could care less about the Barnbucks. How about if you sell stuff for Barnbucks? You know, just simple things like stickers, refridgerator magnets, coffee mugs or t-shirts.

Although they are very attractive to the gamblers amongst us, maybe that would make the Barnbucks more valuable to the non-gamblers.

Just a thought.

carlton_fritz 02-22-2011 7:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxgator (Post 144584)
Just a suggestion.

I noticed there are a lot of people that could care less about the Barnbucks. How about if you sell stuff for Barnbucks? You know, just simple things like stickers, refridgerator magnets, coffee mugs or t-shirts.

Although they are very attractive to the gamblers amongst us, maybe that would make the Barnbucks more valuable to the non-gamblers.

Just a thought.

Says the guy with the most.

Munch 02-22-2011 7:52pm

Quote:

Just a suggestion.

Just a thought.

That's actually a plan for the future.

jaxgator 02-24-2011 2:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlton_fritz (Post 158724)
Says the guy with the most.

I ceratinly didn't have the most when I posted that, and I'm back down now. Seems like something has changed with the gameroom. It is not paying nearly as much as it used to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munch (Post 158755)
That's actually a plan for the future.

:cool:

Tulsa Vette Guy 03-20-2011 11:18am

Quote:

Just a suggestion.

Just a thought.

Great idea, But that could become out of hand.

Will 03-20-2011 12:33pm

I have a better barn bucks suggestion.

Please raise my barn buck account to $100,000 so I don't have to keep coming up with barn buck scams just to have fun in the gameroom.

Thanks.