The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Pet pees at work (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121325)

Egnalf 01-15-2020 7:50am

Pet pees at work

I'll start:

People that put their whole ****ing pet and toys in the lobby and take up all the space. Just put the pet on a leash Karen, you selfish bitch.

People that won't do the slightest little thing like walk their dog, that they think "isn't their job". By the time you complain about it and try to get someone else to do it, you could have been done already. STFU & GTFO.

People that only use only leftover human food, which stinks. They leave the bowl right there, out in the open. Every time I walk by it stinks. just give them regular pet food, idiot.

Go....

mrvette 01-15-2020 8:04am

Buy your own house, that way you have your own garage, and place to work on the CARS......

and a yard for the annimules to roam.....and shit.....

:seasix:

MadInNc 01-15-2020 8:32am

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Egnalf (Post 1716683)
I'll start:

People that put their whole ****ing pet and toys in the lobby and take up all the space. Just put the pet on a leash Karen, you selfish bitch.

People that won't do the slightest little thing like walk their dog, that they think "isn't their job". By the time you complain about it and try to get someone else to do it, you could have been done already. STFU & GTFO.

People that only use only leftover human food, which stinks. They leave the bowl right there, out in the open. Every time I walk by it stinks. just give them regular pet food, idiot.

Go....

Where the F do you work at? Petsmart?

Ive been out for 5+ yrs but still dabble where I get to big business and don’t recall seeing “Pet’s” at work.

If I did get a service animal, it would be a parrot

dvarapala 01-15-2020 8:49am

At my first job in California (Interplay Productions, if anybody remembers them) one of the upper managers brought his dog in to work one day. It shit on the carpet and he just left it there for someone else to clean up.

Not to be outdone, I brought my dog in to work on a different day. Everything was fine until our CFO came by. Our CFO was a big burly weightlifter dude (go figure); the moment she saw him, my dog submissively peed on the carpet. :rolleyes:

After that people stopped bringing their dogs to work. :D

FLEXjs 01-15-2020 9:16am

https://i.imgur.com/h2iiMT6.png

z06psi 01-15-2020 9:58am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Egnalf (Post 1716683)
I'll start:

Go....

Yeah!!!! **** you Karen you bitch.

Mick 01-15-2020 12:34pm

Pictures of Karen? Can we put a leash on her?

BOTY 01-15-2020 12:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1716811)

Kinky. :dance:

Mick 01-15-2020 1:42pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOTY (Post 1716816)
Kinky. :dance:

I'm a wild man. :yesnod:

BOTY 01-15-2020 2:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1716849)
I'm a wild man. :yesnod:

:D

Egnalf 01-15-2020 3:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1716811)

I dunno, but heard she squats 425 for two reps.

Mick 01-15-2020 6:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Egnalf (Post 1716877)
I dunno, but heard she squats 425 for two reps.

Well, then she's probably tougher than me. So I guess I couldn't put the dog collar and leash on her, unless of course, she is into "doggie games". How wild is this chick?

LisaJohn 01-15-2020 8:55pm

Fletch peed at the vets office yesterday.

JRD77VET 01-15-2020 9:03pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaJohn (Post 1717033)
Fletch peed at the vets office yesterday.

In or at ?

Morgan's first vet visit he took a crap on the floor :leaving:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I worked at my previous employer, the boss's son was the front desk "secretary" ( :fruit: <------ :yesnod: )

He always brought in his Jack Russel terrier and the dog was the most irritable worthless critter on the face of the earth ( and I like dogs )

The one day, this worthless critter took a dump right under the VP's desk. :hurray:

That was the one and only day I liked the dog :D

LisaJohn 01-15-2020 9:06pm

In the exam room. Hiked on the baseboard.

The_Dude 01-15-2020 10:37pm

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/279521-...ing-sheep.gif?