The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   North Carolina Just Swung For Trump: Watch BLM Looting LIVE! (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101365)

Bill 09-21-2016 8:24pm

North Carolina Just Swung For Trump: Watch BLM Looting LIVE!

CNNgo - CNN.com

Hillary voters, just doin' what dey do.......

Bill 09-21-2016 8:28pm

"Hey y'all, it's revolution all up in this bitch!"

Cybercowboy 09-21-2016 8:29pm

And he had a gun!

Bill 09-21-2016 8:41pm

If only the souvenir shop owner had been there with an evil black rifle, he might have a business to go to tomorrow.

A man's (or woman's) livelihood was just destroyed......

Total arrests for that crime? None that I saw.

OddBall 09-21-2016 8:52pm

Charlotte has passed Fayetteville for being the bunghole of NC.

Blademaker 09-21-2016 8:53pm

Once again people.......Learn it, live it.......

Aerovette 09-21-2016 9:07pm

Hillary has a pair of HUGE gray haired balls to call Trump supporters deplorable.

There is not ONE life on that street that I would have the TINIEST sympathy for if those officers just mowed them down and left a bloody bullet riddled pile of rabid animals behind.

Shoot every g'damn one of them.

I'm sick of this "restraint" bullshit. Open season kill'em all let God sort it out.

I feel it necessary to add that goes for black, white, brown, yellow, green, purple. I don't care what color you are, or language you speak when you become part of this mob mentality and looting and acting like an animal, you need to die like an animal.

OddBall 09-21-2016 9:09pm

One Thing that I'm noticing about the protests. Any of the BLM protesters being interviewed all quote how afraid they are of being shot by the cops. Well, that's utter horeshit. If you are genuinely afraid that someone is going to shoot you, you are not going to be standing there thumbing your nose at them throwing rocks and bottles.

But I see the standard issue looters and deadbeats showed up.

OddBall 09-21-2016 9:39pm

Police are showing amazing restraint.

Just the attention whores and professional protesters hanging out anymore.

Not a whole lot of steam in this protest because its just kind of hard to claim racism when a black guy is shot by a black cop whose boss is a black police chief.

mrvette 09-22-2016 4:50am

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1503274)
Hillary has a pair of HUGE gray haired balls to call Trump supporters deplorable.

There is not ONE life on that street that I would have the TINIEST sympathy for if those officers just mowed them down and left a bloody bullet riddled pile of rabid animals behind.

Shoot every g'damn one of them.

I'm sick of this "restraint" bullshit. Open season kill'em all let God sort it out.

I feel it necessary to add that goes for black, white, brown, yellow, green, purple. I don't care what color you are, or language you speak when you become part of this mob mentality and looting and acting like an animal, you need to die like an animal.

I have felt that way since the late 60's I used to drive a 5500 lbs Pontiac with a posi rear.....'67 Grand Prix.....and a .45 auto under the seat....nothing ever happened, but them bastards got in MY way, I was going over or through them didn't matter to me......
Now a daze I not sure my 72 vette is up to the job.....

Strats-N-Vettes 09-22-2016 7:56am

News report that the hood rat rioters took camera crew, knocked them unconscious and attempted to drag them in a fire.
No arrests made???

video included

8Up 09-22-2016 8:05am

They showed ot on the local news here in Cola SC but no national coverage that I saw. At least not on ABC, and didnt even see it on FOXNews.

snide 09-22-2016 8:27am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes (Post 1503323)
News report that the hood rat rioters took camera crew, knocked them unconscious and attempted to drag them in a fire.
No arrests made???

video included

Looked like white cops saving a black man. WTF? Where's the outrage? Oh, wait...

OddBall 09-22-2016 11:00am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes (Post 1503323)
No arrests made???

video included

Fuggin animals.

Won't see that on mainstream media, because you know, narrative.

VITE1 09-22-2016 11:04am

This what people need to hear

How many blacks are killed by police in Total each year and how many are murdered by other blacks each year? Let do the math together.

About 1,000 people were killed by police in 2015. 26%were black. That's 260 deaths at the hands of Police.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7264/5...aaron-bandler#

While a little under 2500 Blacks were killed in other violent acts. Mainly by other blacks.
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ender_2013.xls

So even if 100% of the police shootings were all of innocent blacks it's still 10% of the total.

Since the number of innocent deaths at the hands of the police is more than likely less than 25% we are 65 possible police murders each year.

That less than one week of Black on black murders. Or 2%.

So Yes. It is small and it is blown out of proportion to it weight ONLY for political reasons.

Just like the left pushing each and every gun death as a call for more gun laws even while gun death rates have declined while gun ownership is up.

It's all about politics. Not the reality of America.

Barn Babe 09-22-2016 11:27am

Disgusting.

RedLS1GTO 09-22-2016 11:31am

Quote:

Originally Posted by VITE1 (Post 1503368)
This what people need to hear...

They don't give a sh*t. It's nothing more than a bunch of ignorant, useless, pathetic f**ks who think the world owes them something. Nobody cares about facts. Not at all.

They just want a reason to break sh*t, steal sh*t, and blame whitey because it's a hell of a lot easier than actually making even the slightest attempt to better themselves. This seems like as good of a reason as any. If it wasn't this, it would be something else.

Superstreet 09-22-2016 12:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by VITE1 (Post 1503368)
This what people need to hear

How many blacks are killed by police in Total each year and how many are murdered by other blacks each year? Let do the math together.

About 1,000 people were killed by police in 2015. 26%were black. That's 260 deaths at the hands of Police.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7264/5...aaron-bandler#

While a little under 2500 Blacks were killed in other violent acts. Mainly by other blacks.
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ender_2013.xls

So even if 100% of the police shootings were all of innocent blacks it's still 10% of the total.

Since the number of innocent deaths at the hands of the police is more than likely less than 25% we are 65 possible police murders each year.

That less than one week of Black on black murders. Or 2%.

So Yes. It is small and it is blown out of proportion to it weight ONLY for political reasons.

Just like the left pushing each and every gun death as a call for more gun laws even while gun death rates have declined while gun ownership is up.

It's all about politics. Not the reality of America.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...psmbpwixid.jpg

This is for STL so far this year. Look at race: Victims and suspects

Olustee bus 09-22-2016 12:24pm

Please, facts are not relevant to this issue. They just don't matter.

VITE1 09-22-2016 12:49pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO (Post 1503374)
They don't give a sh*t. It's nothing more than a bunch of ignorant, useless, pathetic f**ks who think the world owes them something. Nobody cares about facts. Not at all.

They just want a reason to break sh*t, steal sh*t, and blame whitey because it's a hell of a lot easier than actually making even the slightest attempt to better themselves. This seems like as good of a reason as any. If it wasn't this, it would be something else.

They are being PAID to do this. This is a planned effort . The Leftists using this to incite a racial divide that DOES NOT EXIST.

We do not have a Police killing black people problem. We have a Welfare and single mother household problem that they DO NOT WANT US TO TALK ABOUT.

So they pay these people to do these things.