The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   So, the "Women's March" Today..... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105234)

Bill 01-21-2017 3:37pm

So, the "Women's March" Today.....

Trump has only been in office one day and he's already got women out of the kitchen, wearing shoes, and I really doubt any of them are getting pregnant at the march.

Trump has already done more for women in one day than Hillary has done her whole life.

Kerrmudgeon 01-21-2017 3:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1534305)
Trump has only been in office one day and he's already got women out of the kitchen, wearing shoes, and I really doubt any of them are getting pregnant at the march.

Trump has already done more for women in one day than Hillary has done her whole life.

:slap:.....they're just lucky Tramp didn't come out and grab them by the puzzy!

DAB 01-21-2017 3:43pm

and i still haven't seen a single sammich stand with any of those women feeding the hungry men who are keeping the peace. :dance:

lander 01-21-2017 3:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 1534306)

:slap::slap: Yeah no.

Kerrmudgeon 01-21-2017 3:52pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by lander (Post 1534308)
:slap::slap: .

:rofl:......:p

I didn't vote for that fool! :toetap:

Bill 01-21-2017 3:55pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrmudgeon (Post 1534306)

http://f.tqn.com/y/dc/1/S/Y/a/2/Prot...encerPlatt.jpg

Have you seen Melania lately? The people protesting are the ones that definitely have no fear of getting grabbed by The Donald.

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 4:03pm

According to my daughter who is at the DC rally, my daughter who is at the NYC rally, and my wife who is at the Buffalo rally, there are as many men there as women.
I can see their point when it comes to basic respect and equal rights for all humans.
It's common courtesy and something that the Constitution of the United States was based on.
You guys out there who mock them should be ashamed of yourselves.
Serious as a heart attack.

Kerrmudgeon 01-21-2017 4:09pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1534316)
According to my daughter who is at the DC rally, my daughter who is at the NYC rally, and my wife who is at the Buffalo rally, there are as many men there as women.
I can see their point when it comes to basic respect and equal rights for all humans.
It's common courtesy and something that the Constitution of the United States was based on.

:clap:....well said. :thumbs:

DAB 01-21-2017 4:27pm

what are they protesting for?

lander 01-21-2017 4:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1534319)

Exactly... What rights have been taken away that they're protesting?

It's bullshit "look at me ignore the truth" propaganda.

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 4:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1534319)

DAB... You're a lot smarter than to ask that question and I'm a lot smarter to be baited by you.
Ask your wife.:spdchk:

lander 01-21-2017 4:32pm

... And it's sad for those that fall for it because it's not reality.:slap:

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 4:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by lander (Post 1534320)
Exactly... What rights have been taken away that they're protesting?

It's bullshit "look at me ignore the truth" propaganda.

Nope (PD)

lander 01-21-2017 4:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1534321)
DAB... You're a lot smarter than to ask that question and I'm a lot smarter to be baited by you.
Ask your wife.:spdchk:

Yeah... So you got nothing. Duly noted. :kimblair:

lander 01-21-2017 4:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1534323)

. :dance:

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 4:34pm

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lander (Post 1534324)
Yeah... So you got nothing. Duly noted. :kimblair:

Your reading skill really needs improvement.

DAB 01-21-2017 4:34pm

she has the same question.

ifs it's just "we don't like Trump", then label the march as such. don't lie to us. don't try to sell that by fiat that Trump will take away some right they have.

and if you assault people without cause, or break things that aren't yours, then you are just rioting and should be locked up for doing so.

Bill 01-21-2017 4:35pm

Quote:

I don't see the point, also serious. This march isn't going to encourage common courtesy. Did you see the signs? The vulgarity on them is just astounding. That encourages respect? Equal rights? Why aren't these people protesting in front of the embassies of Middle East countries?

They are free to make a spectacle, without fear of retribution, and that right there tells us they are protesting the wrong country. This is nothing more than an anti-Trump rally by the butthurt, and those who got sucked into the siren song of, "well, gee whiz, equal rights, who isn't in favor of equal rights."

The left doesn't have many cards left, so they are desperately doubling down on the woman card.

Let me remind you of exactly how that works:

Quote:

Madeleine Albright introduced Hillary Clinton at an event in New Hampshire on Saturday, telling the crowd and voters in general: “There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other!”
If you didn't vote for Hillary, you belong in Hell. Thankfully, that emotional appeal didn't work successfully.

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 4:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by lander (Post 1534325)
:dance:

Name calling. A sign of high intellect. I certainly can't compete with that.

lander 01-21-2017 4:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1534326)
Your reading skill really need improvement.

Skill? :rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

lander 01-21-2017 4:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1534329)
Name calling. A sign of high intellect. I certainly can't compete with that.

You can't compete with a mirror. :seasix:

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 4:37pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1534328)
I don't see the point, also serious. This march isn't going to encourage common courtesy. Did you see the signs? The vulgarity on them is just astounding. That encourages respect? Equal rights? Why aren't these people protesting in front of the embassies of Middle East countries?

They are free to make a spectacle, without fear of retribution, and that right there tells us they are protesting the wrong country. This is nothing more than an anti-Trump rally by the butthurt, and those who got sucked into the siren song of, "well, gee whiz, equal rights, who isn't in favor of equal rights."

The left doesn't have many cards left, so they are desperately doubling down on the woman card.

Let me remind you of exactly how that works:

If you didn't vote for Hillary, you belong in Hell. Thankfully, that emotional appeal didn't work successfully.

They are. Every country has women's protests going on right now.
Left, right... BS

lspencer534 01-21-2017 4:40pm

Quote:

That's a good point and well said...however, the March has serious undertones of protesting Trump. Gloria Steinham praised "our great leaders" Barack and Michelle Obama, Sen. Bernie Sanders, and Hillary Clinton "who told the whole world that women's rights are human rights and human rights are women's rights," quoting Clinton's speech at a United Nations conference in 1995.

Shortly before Steinem took the podium, actress America Ferrera was one of the first speakers at the rally ahead of the march, calling for supporters to "fight, oppose" the Trump administration.

Filmaker Michael Moore railed against President Trump, telling marchers to take action against his administration. He tore up President Trump's Inauguration Brochure on stage. Homemade signs at the rally were related to Hillary Clinton, Trump's campaign rival. One read "Still With Her" using a play on Clinton's campaign slogan, and another read "Lock Him Up," playing on a chant that some Trump supporters directed at Clinton during the campaign. Several "Stronger Together" posters from the Clinton campaign were spotted as well.

Sounds more like a Trump protest than a march for women's rights.

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 4:42pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1534327)
she has the same question.

ifs it's just "we don't like Trump", then label the march as such. don't lie to us. don't try to sell that by fiat that Trump will take away some right they have.

and if you assault people without cause, or break things that aren't yours, then you are just rioting and should be locked up for doing so.

Nothing is being broken today. It's a peaceful march.
Yesterday, on the other hand, the paid goons were out. They had nothing to do with today's organized march.

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 4:47pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by lspencer534 (Post 1534334)
That's a good point and well said...however, the March has serious undertones of protesting Trump. Gloria Steinham praised "our great leaders" Barack and Michelle Obama, Sen. Bernie Sanders, and Hillary Clinton "who told the whole world that women's rights are human rights and human rights are women's rights," quoting Clinton's speech at a United Nations conference in 1995.

Shortly before Steinem took the podium, actress America Ferrera was one of the first speakers at the rally ahead of the march, calling for supporters to "fight, oppose" the Trump administration.

Filmaker Michael Moore railed against President Trump, telling marchers to take action against his administration. He tore up President Trump's Inauguration Brochure on stage. Homemade signs at the rally were related to Hillary Clinton, Trump's campaign rival. One read "Still With Her" using a play on Clinton's campaign slogan, and another read "Lock Him Up," playing on a chant that some Trump supporters directed at Clinton during the campaign. Several "Stronger Together" posters from the Clinton campaign were spotted as well.

Sounds more like a Trump protest than a march for women's rights.

Ya, they're pretty emotional.
Not violent though. Just emotional about their human rights.
Trump is the president and should be given the respect that the office deserves. I'm totally in agreement with that.
A few ultra leftists did speak, you're right. I didn't like their message, as I'm sure a lot of the crowd didn't. They just want to get the message across that all people are human beings and all human beings, no matter their race, gender, sexual orientation, etc, should be treated equally.
You know,... Basic Constitutional rights.

DAB 01-21-2017 4:48pm

sorry for the delay....was in the kitchen helping make some cookies and taking doggie for a walk. you know, important stuff. i already cleaned the shop up yesterday (made 4 rifle shooting benches) and transferred water around. so now i have a moment to debate a matter of the day with my friends.

i've only seen a few headlines on the DC mess.

if they really wanted to accomplish something useful, they could take a page from Gandhi and King. state your grievance and conduct peaceful, non-violent protest until the system yields to your demands and delivers reform and justice.

but the government, all governments, are given the power of the sword to impose peace and enforce the laws. you will not change those laws, and more importantly, the hearts and minds of others, simply by rioting. the state will restore peace, and you will feel the end of the sword.

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 4:50pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1534338)
sorry for the delay....was in the kitchen helping make some cookies and taking doggie for a walk. you know, important stuff. i already cleaned the shop up yesterday (made 4 rifle shooting benches) and transferred water around. so now i have a moment to debate a matter of the day with my friends.

i've only seen a few headlines on the DC mess.

if they really wanted to accomplish something useful, they could take a page from Gandhi and King. state your grievance and conduct peaceful, non-violent protest until the system yields to your demands and delivers reform and justice.

but the government, all governments, are given the power of the sword to impose peace and enforce the laws. you will not change those laws, and more importantly, the hearts and minds of others, simply by rioting. the state will restore peace, and you will feel the end of the sword.

What rioting?

lander 01-21-2017 4:54pm

This false protest is just another failing propaganda piece by those that are sad they can't suck Obama's dick with any result anymore.

/Thread

Bill 01-21-2017 4:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1534332)
They are. Every country has women's protests going on right now.
Left, right... BS

Yes, but again, they are marching in all the wrong countries. Let me know when there are women's protests in Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Iraq, Iran, etc.

Spence is right. This is an anti-Trump protest, dressed up as "women's rights." The speakers themselves set the agenda. I don't recall any of them speak out against genital mutilation of girls in the Middle East. I don't recall any of them speaking out against the "virtue police" who beat women for not being covered up well enough. Heck, none of these speakers even gave a shout out to Saudi Arabia, for not letting women drive. I didn't even hear a speaker call out Bill Clinton, for doing the exact same thing Trump has been accused of. One recurring them I do see is, "Trump is a bad man."

It's purely anti-Trump....they just managed to suck in innocents like your daughters, who didn't fully understand the agenda. I hope they will be safe, considering the unrest that has occurred at previous anti-Trump rallies. Sirius.

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 5:03pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1534344)
Yes, but again, they are marching in all the wrong countries. Let me know when there are women's protests in Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Iraq, Iran, etc.

Spence is right. This is an anti-Trump protest, dressed up as "women's rights." The speakers themselves set the agenda. I don't recall any of them speak out against genital mutilation of girls in the Middle East. I don't recall any of them speaking out against the "virtue police" who beat women for not being covered up well enough. Heck, none of these speakers even gave a shout out to Saudi Arabia, for not letting women drive. I didn't even hear a speaker call out Bill Clinton, for doing the exact same thing Trump has been accused of. One recurring them I do see is, "Trump is a bad man."

It's purely anti-Trump....they just managed to suck in innocents like your daughters, who didn't fully understand the agenda. I hope they will be safe, considering the unrest that has occurred at previous anti-Trump rallies. Sirius.

:Jeff '79: Don't fully understand the agenda.
You sir, are funny.

lander 01-21-2017 5:03pm

Perhaps if Jeffie had better control of his lesbian wife and daughters... Sharia law maybe? He could have prevented this embarrassing situation he finds himself in.

Bill 01-21-2017 5:06pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1534349)
:Jeff '79: Don't fully understand the agenda.
You sir, are funny.

If they supported Hillary, then my apologies....they do understand the agenda.

lander 01-21-2017 5:11pm

Must be Jeffie's kin on drudge homepage right now. He must be so proud.

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 5:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1534355)
If they supported Hillary, then my apologies....they do understand the agenda.

To divert the "Women's March" thing to my daughters political views is so sophmoronic.
You can name call all you want, but the fact remains that there is a women's march going on right now, with hundreds of thousands of women and men marching, in almost all the cities in the United States and all of the countries of the world.
Laugh, call names, and divert the topic to suit your agenda all you want.
It's tough to ignore the multitude of marchers in the multitude of citys around the world though.
Will it matter? Who knows?
It is what it is.

Bill 01-21-2017 5:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by lander (Post 1534350)
Perhaps if Jeffie had better control of his lesbian wife and daughters... Sharia law maybe? He could have prevented this embarrassing situation he finds himself in.

Funny how I never see you around here, but when you are, you are usually just stirring the pot. Look behind you. That was the line you crossed. Not cool to go after a member's family.

lander 01-21-2017 5:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1534362)
Funny how I never see you around here, but when you are, you are usually just stirring the pot. Look behind you. That was the line you crossed. Not cool to go after a member's family.

You mean like how he went after mine? Why weren't you standing up for me when he did that?

Pot...Meet kettle.

Bill 01-21-2017 5:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1534360)
To divert the "Women's March" thing to my daughters political views is so sophmoronic.
You can name call all you want, but the fact remains that there is a women's march going on right now, with hundreds of thousands of women and men marching, in almost all the cities in the United States and all of the countries of the world.
Laugh, call names, and divert the topic to suit your agenda all you want.
It's tough to ignore the multitude of marchers in the multitude of citys around the world though.
Will it matter? Who knows?
It is what it is.

I will NOT call you names, or laugh at you. We may disagree about this, but I respect you and your opinion.

:seasix:

DAB 01-21-2017 5:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by lander (Post 1534358)
Must be Jeffie's kin on drudge homepage right now. He must be so proud.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2t718QUAAASKQJ.jpg

this gem?

lander 01-21-2017 5:18pm

Quote:

Should be good... You going to admit your double standard? :kimblair:

DAB 01-21-2017 5:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1534366)

yeah, that will bring all kinds of support... :rolleyes:

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 5:19pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Keyboard commando's are to be ignored, however, I'd love to meet some of them in person.
Attachment 10241

lspencer534 01-21-2017 5:20pm

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1534337)
Ya, they're pretty emotional.
Not violent though. Just emotional about their human rights.
Trump is the president and should be given the respect that the office deserves. I'm totally in agreement with that.
A few ultra leftists did speak, you're right. I didn't like their message, as I'm sure a lot of the crowd didn't. They just want to get the message across that all people are human beings and all human beings, no matter their race, gender, sexual orientation, etc, should be treated equally.
You know,... Basic Constitutional rights.

I'm calling you out, old friend: A few ultra leftists spoke? A few??? Here's the list of speakers:

Gloria Steinem
Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards
Michael Moore
Madonna
A group of largely women senators and other politicians took the stage together at one point, including Kirsten Gillibrand, D-NY, Claire McCaskill, D-MO, and newly elected Senators Kamala Harris, D-CA, and Tammy Duckworth, D-IL, who addressed the group as did Rep. Maxine Waters, D-CA. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-FL, and Sen. Cory Booker, D-NJ, were also on stage

And you're "sure a lot of the crowd didn't" like their message? I heard no boos; if there were any, they were drowned out by cheers and applause. Even when Madonna said this:

"Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House. But I know this won’t change anything. We cannot fall into despair."

And "They just want to get the message across that all people are human beings"? Lots of websites are calling the rally what is is: A Trump protest. Here are some of the signs at the March:

Attachment 10237

Attachment 10238

Attachment 10239

Attachment 10240

I realize your wife and your daughter are at the March and that you might be biased in your opinion. However, please don't whitewash this event as something it isn't.

Rotorhead 01-21-2017 5:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1534313)

Have you seen Melania lately? The people protesting are the ones that definitely have no fear of getting grabbed by The Donald.

:rofl:

lander 01-21-2017 5:22pm

I couldn't remember why I had Bill on ignore when I logged in... But now I remember, it's his hypocrisy.

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 5:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by lspencer534 (Post 1534375)
I'm calling you out, old friend: A few ultra leftists spoke? A few??? Here's the list of speakers:

Gloria Steinem
Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards
Michael Moore
Madonna
A group of largely women senators and other politicians took the stage together at one point, including Kirsten Gillibrand, D-NY, Claire McCaskill, D-MO, and newly elected Senators Kamala Harris, D-CA, and Tammy Duckworth, D-IL, who addressed the group as did Rep. Maxine Waters, D-CA. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-FL, and Sen. Cory Booker, D-NJ, were also on stage

And you're "sure a lot of the crowd didn't" like their message? I heard no boos; if there were any, they were drowned out by cheers and applause.

And "They just want to get the message across that all people are human beings"? Lots of websites are calling the rally what is is: A Trump protest. Here are some of the signs at the March:

Attachment 10237

Attachment 10238

Attachment 10239

Attachment 10240

I realize your wife and your daughter are at the March and that you might be biased in your opinion. However, please don't whitewash this event as something it isn't.

I hope that you're right for our country's sake, my friend. I hope you're right.

lander 01-21-2017 5:25pm

Where are you at hypocrite Bill? Why aren't you calling Jeffie out for going after my family?

Bill 01-21-2017 5:28pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by lander (Post 1534367)
Should be good... You going to admit your double standard? :kimblair:

If Jeff's comment was false, or intended to shame you, then yes, he also crossed a line. I didn't immediately see it as an attack, more like he might have been trying to give you an example of his position, as in, "they are out there fighting for the rights of your kid."

I'll admit that I don't know if you guys have history, though.

lander 01-21-2017 5:30pm

I don't know Jeff. And he doesn't know my family nor I his.

A simple "I'm sorry" would be appropriate at this point since you called me out.

Bill 01-21-2017 5:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by lander (Post 1534383)
I don't know Jeff. And he doesn't know my family nor I his.

A simple "I'm sorry" would be appropriate at this point since you called me out.

Since I don't know you, either, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you took Jeff's post to be a direct attack on you, even though I didn't interpret it as such.

So OK, I'm sorry I singled you out.

lander 01-21-2017 5:41pm

I appreciate that more than you'll know. I quit frequenting this forum because I felt it was rather clickish and I didn't fit in. I probably still don't, but I appreciate being treated fairly at a minimum.

boracayjohnny 01-21-2017 5:42pm

Alright you fukkers...all of you, I'm on the side of these wimmens. I say it is equal rights for everyone. That means if I can walk around like that, why can't the wimmens walk around without their shirts. Free the nipple.

PS. These arguments often don't get anywhere. Each side is entrenched and won't change their minds due to the known/unknown distinguished gentlemen of differing opinions on the intarwebs.

Bill 01-21-2017 5:47pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1534378)
I hope that you're right for our country's sake, my friend. I hope you're right.

Spence is absolutely right. The proof is in the speakers, what they said, and the protestors themselves. Read their signs. Believe what they are all saying out loud.....it's purely an anti-Trump rally. How many Republican speakers did they have? How many pro-life Catholics spoke? It's a women's march. How many spoke up in favor of Hobby Lobby and their fight to not be forced to pay for birth control and abortion? Don't women patronize Hobby Lobby?

OddBall 01-21-2017 5:47pm

Besides all the ad hominem attacks on Trump and men in general, what exactly are they protesting? The women I work with are paid by the job position, just like I am. In fact, race and gender doesn't even enter the equation. There is no "attitude" towards women, just as there is none towards men. Everyone is held accountable to the same standards and if anyone gets out of line, male or female, black or white, they get to answer for it.
I'm sure there are places that still have problems, but in today's litigious society it's playing Russian roulette with your business.

PortDawg 01-21-2017 5:49pm

Y'all behave...stop the name calling and insulting....don't make me stop this car. Consider this a warning.

Giraffe (He/Him) 01-21-2017 5:52pm

:ball:

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 5:53pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1534388)
Spence is absolutely right. The proof is in the speakers, what they said, and the protestors themselves. Read their signs. Believe what they are all saying out loud.....it's purely an anti-Trump rally. How many Republican speakers did they have? How many pro-life Catholics spoke? It's a women's march. How many spoke up in favor of Hobby Lobby and their fight to not be forced to pay for birth control and abortion? Don't women patronize Hobby Lobby?

And we all know that the MSM shows only what they want us to see. :spdchk:
Many of the speakers were civil, well spoken and stayed on topic.

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 5:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas (Post 1534394)
:ball:

:Jeff '79:

Giraffe (He/Him) 01-21-2017 5:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1534396)
:Jeff '79:

I knew if I let this one run long enough I'd get to use that bitch. :lol:

Bill 01-21-2017 5:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by lander (Post 1534386)
I appreciate that more than you'll know. I quit frequenting this forum because I felt it was rather clickish and I didn't fit in. I probably still don't, but I appreciate being treated fairly at a minimum.

You've got to get down in the trenches, put in the time. Post up and respond to the volumes of inane crap that shows up here. You think all we do is pontificate on political issues of the day here?

Heck no. We talk about guns, babes, and squirrel videos, in addition to the occasional free microwave and scat threads....you know, important shit.

boracayjohnny 01-21-2017 5:58pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by PortDawg (Post 1534391)
Y'all behave...stop the name calling and insulting....don't make me stop this car. Consider this a warning.

I have sinned and now ask for your forgiveness. Please don't send me to mop the flight line during a rain storm....again.

Giraffe (He/Him) 01-21-2017 6:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1534369)
Keyboard commando's are to be ignored, however, I'd love to meet some of them in person.
Attachment 10241

You gonna shoot 'em?!

BTW that gun looks kinda heavy for you Daisy. I see you straining in that picture.

PortDawg 01-21-2017 6:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracayjohnny (Post 1534400)
I have sinned and now ask for your forgiveness. Please don't send me to mop the flight line during a rain storm....again.

Your going to vacuum it....not mop...have fun managing the extension cord

boracayjohnny 01-21-2017 6:03pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1534399)
You've got to get down in the trenches, put in the time. Post up and respond to the volumes of inane crap that shows up here. You think all we do is pontificate on political issues of the day here?

Heck no. We talk about guns, babes, and squirrel videos, in addition to the occasional free microwave and scat threads....you know, important shit.

http://i.imgur.com/tiTsm14.jpg

lander 01-21-2017 6:03pm

I read the forums almost daily without logging in because I realize I'm abrasive to most. But the few times I do check in I still expect to be treated fairly, that's all. If someone can say my son is gay then I should be free to call their family lesbian... Just seems to be fair and that's what happened regardless of anyone's bias.

With that.. I'll saunter on back to the fringe.

lander 01-21-2017 6:05pm

Plus.. as a reminder I came here with Liz after flaming out at the other place for her... I've put in my dues.

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 6:05pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas (Post 1534401)
You gonna shoot 'em?!

BTW that gun looks kinda heavy for you Daisy. I see you straining in that picture.

Damn right its heavy.
You sure walked into a good one.
I predict kissing and hugging in a few more posts.
When The Dawg speaks, people listen!

Bill 01-21-2017 6:08pm

I'll Just Leave This Here

https://jwa.org/sites/jwa.org/files/...test_signs.png

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...9174?s=594x594

http://static.lakana.com/media.fox5d....0_640_360.jpg

Thunder22 01-21-2017 6:12pm

Let's see if the media covers the March for Life next week as much as it's covering this. I still don't understand what they're marching for, and I have asked the women in my family, none of them went anywhere near this, and all said "this doesn't speak for me".

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 6:15pm

As with any group, you'll get the gamut from ultra left to ultra right. I'm not saying that there were a shit ton of ultra rights there, but that crowd ran the gamut.
If I really felt like it, I could post "normal" signs to counteract your pictures, but I really couldn't GAFF.
Funny, it was very peaceful and there were no arrests in the entire country.
<Waiting for riot pics and arrest numbers>

Thunder22 01-21-2017 6:18pm

and let's not forget Madonna saying "she's thought often of blowing up the white house"

classy.

Jeff '79 01-21-2017 6:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunder22 (Post 1534417)
and let's not forget Madonna saying "she's thought often of blowing up the white house"

classy.

She's a real gem... Skank is more like it. :puke:
Cher is a real piece of work too

DAB 01-21-2017 6:21pm

well, been reading and watching the news for the last 1/2 hour, and i still don't know what those gals want, nor why i should support them.

but it is snowing here, so yay that!

99 pewtercoupe 01-21-2017 6:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1534365)
I will NOT call you names, or laugh at you. We may disagree about this, but I respect you and your opinion.

:seasix:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1534418)
She's a real gem... Skank is more like it. :puke:
Cher is a real piece of work too

I thought they both said they were leaving the country if DT won
Promises, Promises....

Thunder22 01-21-2017 6:27pm

and for the record, i'm staying quiet about the entire thing today. Haven't said a word except for on here. I'm affording those who felt the need for this the respect that I would hope to receive in reciprocity. Which I know will never happen, because for the last 8 years, any time I disagreed with Obama, I was called a racist, either directly or subliminally.

So moving along, back to marathoning The Man in the high Castle....

boracayjohnny 01-21-2017 6:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1534420)
well, been reading and watching the news for the last 1/2 hour, and i still don't know what those gals want, nor why i should support them.

but it is snowing here, so yay that!

Because of this thread, I actually read up on the march on a few different websites. I also watched some Fox News on tv which I fully admit will be biased to the right. With all that said, I keep looking for those in DC to march on an embassy from the country of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, or many other heavily Muslim countries. You know since those dudes really do keep women way the fukk down the list somewhere between a used alternator and camel dung. I haven't seen the footage of that part of the march yet. But I keep lookin'...

DAB 01-21-2017 6:38pm

a good and successful protest has a few key elements. you state a moral case about what you want done. you enlist support of those in power. you show the ones in charge to be unreasonably oppressive. all these are things that Gandhi and King understood and did.

but this crowd.....other than blathering about "rights", i don't know what they want changed other than they don't like Trump. well, i didn't like Obama. but not getting your way in a fairly contested election is not a good basis for a protest. it's just crying. and that doesn't solve anything.

OddBall 01-21-2017 6:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1534410)

Someone needs to explain socialism to them. :funnier:

DAB 01-21-2017 6:41pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddBall (Post 1534429)

nah....

Thunder22 01-21-2017 6:45pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddBall (Post 1534429)

I think that would fall under "we could explain it to them, but not understand it for them"

JRD77VET 01-21-2017 8:28pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1534335)
Nothing is being broken today. It's a peaceful march.
Yesterday, on the other hand, the paid goons were out. They had nothing to do with today's organized march.

Peaceful? Madonna wants to blow up the White House.

It's just a bullshit anti Trump march fashioned around equal rights. Note I said equal rights, not special rights encouraged by the previous administration.

Oh, the gist of what I just typed was from hearing my wife yelling at the TV at the protesters ( oops, "demonstrators" )

Bill 01-21-2017 8:31pm

Comment on Breitbart:

Quote:

Number 6 lysosome • 5 hours ago

Shrieking Harridans. They look like every guy's first ex-wife. Take the car, take the house, good night and good luck.

Honestly, go home, girls, you're doing your cause no good.

Bill 01-21-2017 8:36pm

And then there's this gem of an exchange:

Quote:

Coco Justme • an hour ago

Maybe men should back the hell off

LindaLR24 Coco • 9 minutes ago

Quit being a hapless open legged drunk...

boracayjohnny 01-21-2017 8:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1534496)
And then there's this gem of an exchange:

Coco Justme • an hour ago

Maybe men should back the hell off

LindaLR24 Coco • 9 minutes ago

Quit being a hapless open legged drunk...

:funniest:

OddBall 01-21-2017 8:43pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracayjohnny (Post 1534497)
:funniest:

:iagree:

Bill 01-21-2017 8:49pm

Organizer of "Women's March" Chummy with Financier for Hamas

....because who respects women's rights more than Hamas? Amirite?

Women's March Organizer Recently Met Ex-Hamas Operative | The Daily Caller

Quote:

Women’s March Organizer Recently Met Ex-Hamas Operative, Has Family Ties To Terror Group

Chuck Ross
Reporter
12:37 PM 01/21/2017

Linda Sarsour, one of the organizers behind Saturday’s Women’s March, being held in Washington, D.C., was recently spotted at a large Muslim convention in Chicago posing for pictures with an accused financier for Hamas, the terrorist group.

Sarsour, the head of the Arab American Association of New York and an Obama White House “Champion of Change,” was speaking at last month’s 15th annual convention of the Muslim American Society and Islamic Circle of North America.

While there, she posed for a picture with Salah Sarsour, a member of the Islamic Society of Milwaukee and former Hamas operative who was jailed in Israel in the 1990s because of his alleged work for the terrorist group.
Salah Sarsour (left) with Linda Sarsour (right) at MAS-ICNA convention. Via Facebook

Salah Sarsour (left) with Linda Sarsour (right) at MAS-ICNA convention. Via Facebook

Salah Sarsour, who is also a board member of American Muslims for Palestine, served as a bodyguard of sorts at the convention for Sumeyye Erdogan Bayraktar, the daughter of Turkey’s president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan. (RELATED: Ex-Hamas Financier Spotted At Muslim Convention In Chicago With Turkish President’s Daughter)

While it is unclear if Salah and Linda are related (though they share the same surname, she has suggested in the past on social media that they are not and did not respond to requests for comment), she has other family ties to alleged Hamas operatives. Though she avoids discussing it now, Sarsour has acknowledged in past interviews that she has cousins serving prison time in Israel because of their work for Hamas.

Sarsour has denied having any contact with the terror group. She told The New York Times in 2012 that she would not have been appointed an Obama “Champion of Change” if she had.

The activist has risen to national attention recently. She served as a delegate to the Democratic National Convention, and she is one of four lead organizers for the Women’s March.

The event is expected to attract 500,000 people and will feature several high-profile progressive speakers. But it has been heavily criticized for excluding pro-life women’s groups. Meanwhile, the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a Muslim civil rights group which opposes abortions past 20 weeks, was asked to take part in the event.

Linda Sarsour has close ties to that organization, which was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation (HLF) terrorism case.

HLF was found to have funneled money to Hamas, which was designated a terrorist group in the 1990s.

Salah Sarsour has ties to that group.

Sarsour was implicated in Hamas activity in the West Bank in the 1990s, according to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL).

ADL cited a Nov. 2001 FBI memo detailing information provided by Sarsour’s brother, Jamil, to Israeli investigators in 1998.

“According to statements given to Israeli investigators by his brother Jamil, Sarsour was personally involved in fundraising for Hamas. According to a November 2001 FBI memorandum, Jamil Sarsour was arrested in 1998 for funding Hamas and told Israeli investigators that Salah Sarsour was involved in funding Hamas through his fundraising for the Holy Land Foundation (HLF),” ADL reported.

The FBI memo stated that the Sarsours passed money in $1,000 and $2,000 increments to a Hamas operative named Adel Awadallah through their Milwaukee furniture store.

Awadallah was a commander in the Qassam Brigades, Hamas’ militant wing.

Salah Sarsour met Awadallah in 1995 while serving an eight month prison sentence in Israel for supporting Hamas.

Sarsour has not been charged with any crimes in the U.S. His brother Jamil was arrested and charged in 2003 with money laundering after returning back to the U.S. from Israel. He served a four year jail sentence for his work for Hamas.
https://i.redd.it/2212kjxjy3by.jpg

Will 01-21-2017 11:30pm

BLAH BLAH BLAH

-"We hate Trump!!! WAAAAAAH!!!"
-"It's my p****y I can do what I want (be an STD riddled skank who men laugh at behind their backs)
-"Women's rights!!!" (to murder our own off-spring because we're degenerate psychopaths).

My wife has the respect of her husband, the respect of her peers, the respect of her community, and REAL empowerment i.e. a successful career and earned income and wealth.

She didn't get all that by being a degenerate leg-spreading abortionist who shrieks like an autist at Republicans.

She got it via hard-work, common decency, strong moral fiber, REAL self-respect, and intelligence.

Any woman who ACTUALLY cares about being equal and succeeding in life doesn't carry anti-Trump signs around while barking like a chihuahua and any person who ACTUALLY cares about human rights doesn't go around murdering babies in the womb for the sake of convenience or championing those who do as if they are anything other than degenerate scum.

Hope you all enjoyed this hot take.

Bill 01-21-2017 11:31pm

Now here's something you won't see at a men's march:

https://i.redd.it/kfcq1isqv5by.jpg

SnikPlosskin 01-21-2017 11:53pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1534344)

This. They interviewed some organizer who said they demand equality in pay, access to healthcare and access to education.

Studies show that women make very close to the same as men for the same work.

Women are the majority of college graduates and dominate the education system

I've never heard of anyone being denied access to medical care because of gender.

Maybe Jeff can explain. I must be missing something.

RedLS1GTO 01-22-2017 12:08am

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakePlissken (Post 1534518)
I must be missing something.

Yep.

"Were protesting for our rights" Sounds awesome.

What rights, exactly, are you being denied? Stop with the generic nonsense.

Someone please name 1 single thing that I have the right to do as a man that my wife/sister/any other woman does not have the right to do in this country.

Iron Chef 01-22-2017 2:14am

Let me sum this up for you all: Remember Louis Farrakhan? Remember the "Million Man March" in 1995? (which many say was actually about a 400,000 man march). Well, they marched. They were reasonably peaceful. Everyone went home thinking about all this change that was now magically going to occur in the black community because a bunch of people clogged the streets of D.C. for a few hours. Farrakhan spoke about how black men should never again commit violence, take drugs, abuse women or children and otherwise degrade themselves. You know what happened?

NOTHING. That's right...absolutely, positively fvcking nothing. In fact, it got worse, and one need only look to the inner cities and society in general to see the impact that march failed to have.

These inane marches do one of two things: They either rile people up to the point where they riot and destroy other people's property, or they somehow make people feel better about themselves or involved/connected to a cause (when in reality most of them are just standing around taking video of each other). They're all going home now and everyone's going to get back to their lives. But if you're expecting any sort of significant change in society to come out of this...well...I have some magic beans I'd like to sell you. I'd like to know how many of those people who marched today actually voted...and don't tell me all of them because I know better. If one wants change, voting is the ONLY way you'll get it in this country.

Perhaps, if all of these mewling quims (as Loki would say) were really so worried about their "sisters" and their "children" and their future, they should have hauled more of their complacent asses to the polls and voted in bigger numbers. But that didn't happen. And somehow, it's someone else's fault that they didn't get the Christmas present they felt they so richly deserved by virtue of being on this planet.

Trump is still the President, Pence is still the VP, the congress is still controlled by the Republican party and nothing has happened to veer off that course by one millimeter. They can lease a barge and go over to the Philippines and march to Bataan a second time and nothing's going to change.

boracayjohnny 01-22-2017 2:25am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron Chef (Post 1534522)
Let me sum this up for you all: Remember Louis Farrakhan? Remember the "Million Man March" in 1995? (which many say was actually about a 400,000 man march). Well, they marched. They were reasonably peaceful. Everyone went home thinking about all this change that was now magically going to occur in the black community because a bunch of people clogged the streets of D.C. for a few hours. Farrakhan spoke about how black men should never again commit violence, take drugs, abuse women or children and otherwise degrade themselves. You know what happened?

NOTHING. That's right...absolutely, positively fvcking nothing. In fact, it got worse, and one need only look to the inner cities and society in general to see the impact that march failed to have.

These inane marches do one of two things: They either rile people up to the point where they riot and destroy other people's property, or they somehow make people feel better about themselves or involved/connected to a cause (when in reality most of them are just standing around taking video of each other). They're all going home now and everyone's going to get back to their lives. Nothing will change. I'd like to know how many of those people who marched today actually voted...and don't tell me all of them because I know better. If one wants change, voting is the ONLY way you'll get it in this country.

Perhaps, if all of these mewling quims (as Loki would say) were really so worried about their "sisters" and their "children" and their future, they should have hauled more of their complacent asses to the polls and voted in bigger numbers. But that didn't happen. And somehow, it's someone else's fault that they didn't get the Christmas present they felt they so richly deserved by virtue of being on this planet.

Trump is still the President, Pence is still the VP, the congress is still controlled by the Republican party and nothing has happened to veer off that course by one millimeter. They can lease a barge and go over to the Philippines and march to Bataan a second time and nothing's going to change.

As someone who has spent a lot of time in the Philippines, knows the history of that way fukked up story known as The Bataan Death March, the bolded sentence applied to those "Marching for Their Rights" is :funniest:.

Milton Fox 01-22-2017 4:42am

Were you guys not paying attention?

I will call it today...http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_u3Z5NMiUia...nka++Trump.jpg...Madam President 2021

Olustee bus 01-22-2017 6:11am

The one on the left

1 Attachment(s)
has a real honker for a clit!

Olustee bus 01-22-2017 6:21am

Quote:

Originally Posted by lander (Post 1534350)

This is no place for crap like that. Take that to CFOT.

Disgraceful.

Rob 01-22-2017 8:34am

My only observation.

If all these hats were knitted....does that mean that this march resulted in a lot of shared needles?

Giraffe (He/Him) 01-22-2017 12:34pm

Quote:

Perhaps, if all of these mewling quims (as Loki would say) were really so worried about their "sisters" and their "children" and their future, they should have hauled more of their complacent asses to the polls and voted in bigger numbers. But that didn't happen
:cert: :cert:

Broken Wind 01-22-2017 1:15pm

A couple of observations:

Nothing has changed since obama left office.

These protests would not be happening if Hillary had taken the oath.

Conclude what you will.

boracayjohnny 01-22-2017 1:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milton Fox (Post 1534528)
Were you guys not paying attention?

I will call it today...http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_u3Z5NMiUia...nka++Trump.jpg...Madam President 2021

Trump, for a variety of reasons, will like the job and run again in 2019. Ivanka will follow dads advice and continue doing whatever else that holds her interests.

Aerovette 01-22-2017 9:43pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1534313)

:iagree: Fat, ugly, dyke, or college kids that know everything and think they'll change the world with a piece of poster board.

The respectable, working, "got their shit together' women are unfazed.

Milton Fox 01-22-2017 11:34pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracayjohnny (Post 1534591)
Trump, for a variety of reasons, will like the job and run again in 2019. Ivanka will follow dads advice and continue doing whatever else that holds her interests.

That might happen and I think it would certainly ensure her running in 8 years instead of just 4. But, I still think the toll (and shear knowledge of the real insider information) of being POTUS will wear him out in just one term. :patriot: