The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   🔫 🔫 🔫 🎖️ [Merged] The Official Dogface Bar And Grill 🎖️ 🔫 🔫 🔫 (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117567)

Little Red L98. 10-19-2018 12:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes (Post 1646957)
dude....the Allstars got some really good stuff....you should post those instead of the other lame sh1t you post. :yesnod:
:lol:
:cert:

Dog Face? :island14:

Seafood day for me.
:mirror:

Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen here. :la:

:dance:

Don't make me post Toni Basil again. :skep: :funny:

dwjz06 10-19-2018 12:46pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Red L98. (Post 1646930)
Mornin Jim. :seeya:

Mornin Mike. :seeya:

Mornin bar peeps :seeya:

Mark:cert:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes (Post 1646932)
:kimblair: Garf and madman....
....and Dog Face when he shows up from his slumber.

:confused5: Can't a guy have a day off around here.:D:lol::cert:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadInNc (Post 1646934)
Morning Gumpster :seeya

Morning King Jimbeaux :seeya

Morning if and when Dogface :seeya

:seasix::cert:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Red L98. (Post 1646956)
:cool:

I like it.

These dudes opened for Tedeschi Trucks and Los Lobos. Bass player played a tuba the whole set. Wonder if it was a lefty. lol

https://youtu.be/hlPGyVmFGvw

Ah so. :thumbs:

Where dog face at?

Here. Got the day off to be with my daughter and my puppy:seasix::cert:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes (Post 1646957)
dude....the Allstars got some really good stuff....you should post those instead of the other lame sh1t you post. :yesnod:
:lol:

Dog Face? :island14:

Seafood day for me.
:mirror:

:kimblair::cert:

Will 10-19-2018 1:54pm

Just filled out forms to join the state-recognized home-schooling association.

R.I.P. what little free time/sanity I had remaining.

DAB 10-19-2018 1:57pm

that was cute.

@snide tags me in some thread over 'there', but since i'm still banned, and have forgotten my password, i can't reply.

but i did get a notification email, so that was nice.

:DAB:

dwjz06 10-19-2018 2:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1646971)
that was cute.

@snide tags me in some thread over 'there', but since i'm still banned, and have forgotten my password, i can't reply.

I'm sure you can go back. They let everyone else back:D:seasix:

DAB 10-19-2018 2:18pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1646974)
I'm sure you can go back. They let everyone else back:D:seasix:

remembered my password:

so i guess not.

DAB 10-19-2018 2:19pm

can't even read my pending 2 PMs. :shrug:

dwjz06 10-19-2018 2:43pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1646975)
remembered my password:

so i guess not.

Make a new screen name DAB1 Once you get there you can pm one of the mods to fix the name. I'm sure you did not get a lifetime ban no one else has.:seasix::cert:

DAB 10-19-2018 2:47pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1646981)
Make a new screen name DAB1 Once you get there you can pm one of the mods to fix the name. I'm sure you did not get a lifetime ban no one else has.:seasix::cert:

Nah. I’m good here.

Little Red L98. 10-19-2018 3:28pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1646963)
Mark:cert:

:confused5: Can't a guy have a day off around here.:D:lol::cert:

:seasix::cert:

Here. Got the day off to be with my daughter and my puppy:seasix::cert:

:kimblair::cert:

There he is. :seeya:

Gonna try and crack five hunnit tonight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1646983)
Nah. I’m good here.

:thumbs:

Sure is a lot more peaceful here. :yesnod:

mrvette 10-19-2018 4:01pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1646975)
remembered my password:

so i guess not.

U chang ISP and/or computer since then??

sign in under another handle, easy....

:sleep:

dwjz06 10-19-2018 7:52pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Red L98. (Post 1646987)
There he is. :seeya:

Gonna try and crack five hunnit tonight.

:thumbs:

Sure is a lot more peaceful here. :yesnod:

Good Luck buddy:cert:

lspencer534 10-19-2018 7:59pm

What's a Dogface?

Little Red L98. 10-19-2018 9:22pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by dwjz06 (Post 1647023)
Good Luck buddy:cert:

552. :hurray:

Hope you had a good day with the pup and kid. :thumbs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lspencer534 (Post 1647028)
What's a Dogface?

MadInNc 10-19-2018 10:00pm

Good job Gargler

Sea Six 10-20-2018 1:15am

Quote:

Originally Posted by lspencer534 (Post 1647028)
What's a Dogface?

Informal, dated.

A US soldier, especially an infantryman.

Y2Kvert4me 10-20-2018 2:35am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAB (Post 1646971)
that was cute.

If it's like most (if not all) of the email notifications they send, it's probably lacking an opt-out or unsubscribe option. They do provide an "edit email preferences" link in their mail footer, but because you are banned, you are denied access to your account options, and thus no possibility to make any such changes yourself.

This puts them in violation of the CAN-SPAM act. If you were to contact them to complain about these unnecessary and unwanted emails (above and beyond what you should have to do to opt-out), by law they have 10 days to remove your address so you no longer receive any mail from them. If they fail to do so, file a complaint with the FTC and/or your ISP....Get them fined or their domain blacklisted. :D

Since some idiots there are currently and repeatedly tagging known banned members, and those mails are obviously being sent....I'd say it's just a matter of time before one of them retaliates exactly like this.

Yeah we also have a mention/tagging feature here. Your observation prompted me to experiment with this on a test account...Mention mail was received when the account was not banned, I then banned it and tried again, no mail....Exactly the way it should be. CF needs to fix their shit. :yesnod:

MadInNc 10-20-2018 6:55am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Y2Kvert4me (Post 1647047)
If it's like most (if not all) of the email notifications they send, it's probably lacking an opt-out or unsubscribe option. They do provide an "edit email preferences" link in their mail footer, but because you are banned, you are denied access to your account options, and thus no possibility to make any such changes yourself.

This puts them in violation of the CAN-SPAM act. If you were to contact them to complain about these unnecessary and unwanted emails (above and beyond what you should have to do to opt-out), by law they have 10 days to remove your address so you no longer receive any mail from them. If they fail to do so, file a complaint with the FTC and/or your ISP....Get them fined or their domain blacklisted. :D

Since some idiots there are currently and repeatedly tagging known banned members, and those mails are obviously being sent....I'd say it's just a matter of time before one of them retaliates exactly like this.

Yeah we also have a mention/tagging feature here. Your observation prompted me to experiment with this on a test account...Mention mail was received when the account was not banned, I then banned it and tried again, no mail....Exactly the way it should be. CF needs to fix their shit. :yesnod:

Thanks, good to know.....

Morning Jimbeaux :hurray:

Morning Don :seasix:

Morning Gugglerbestforlast :shots:

Strats-N-Vettes 10-20-2018 9:35am

:kimblair: Garf....madman....Dog Face...what up bro Chuck.

Garf---the original

DAB 10-20-2018 10:17am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Y2Kvert4me (Post 1647047)

that sounds like a lot of work for not much reward. the juice isn't worth the squeeze, to put it another way.

but....but if someone wanted to chase this....now you know what to do generally. i'll just delete/ignore the email.

now...if there was some chance that i could enslave the offending moderator, that might be worth the effort. :dance: :rofl: :DAB: