The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   I wish I could write part of Trump's Inagural Speech.... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102798)

lspencer534 11-09-2016 2:21pm

I wish I could write part of Trump's Inagural Speech....

"And in conclusion, my fellow Americans, I want to put certain people and other entities on notice:

ISIS, I'm coming for you!

George Soros, I'm coming for you!

Hillary Clinton, I'm coming for you!

Barack Obama, I'm coming for you!

The Clinton Foundation, I'm coming for you!

James Comey, I'm coming for you!

Loretta Lynch, I'm coming for you.

Any and all Democrat or Republican lawmakers who are corrupt, I'm coming for you!

The Media...I'm not coming for you because we have Free Speech in this Country...but my supporters and I have battled you every day in this election, and we have defeated you. Most importantly, you have been exposed as the biased, corrupt people you really are. I remind you that your duty as a journalist is to report the news, not to make the news nor to slant the news to fit your or your employer's political views.

And Pollsters, you have been, a the Media has been, outed for the same intentional reporting of lies. I think that you have lost credibility forever.

Finally, to Whoopi Goldberg, Amy Schumer, Al Sharpton, Samuel L. Jackson, Miley Cyrus, Jon Stewart, George Lopez, Cher, Chelsea Handler, Spike Lee, Barbra Streisand, and the other celebrities whose political opinion we don't give a rat's ass about who have threatened to move to Canada or to other Countries if I were elected...don't let the doorknob catch you in the ass!

Thank you, and may God bless America!"

BTW, I'm sending Trump this post with my permission to use if he sees fit, so if you hear these words in January you'll know where they came from....

FasterTraffic 11-09-2016 2:23pm

I would omit the specific names. Those will be clear enough in the indictments.

Aerovette 11-09-2016 2:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by FasterTraffic (Post 1514611)

"et al" should suffice. No?

DAB 11-09-2016 2:30pm

to the friends of the US, you have no larger ally. to the enemies of the US, you will be defeated. we will not let up, we will not tie the hands of our soldiers, we will not let the media portray us as senseless killers. will spare no expense to defend our rights and freedoms. if you want to live in peace, lay down your arms and renounce your beliefs that tell you to kill us. if not, we will prosecute war until you unconditionally surrender.

lspencer534 11-09-2016 2:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by FasterTraffic (Post 1514611)

I think Trump is a fair man: He wants to give them a warning so that can move to a Country that has no extradition treaty with the U.S. That way, they can stay gone forever.

FasterTraffic 11-09-2016 5:53pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by lspencer534 (Post 1514614)
I think Trump is a fair man: He wants to give them a warning so that can move to a Country that has no extradition treaty with the U.S. That way, they can stay gone forever.

Thus confirming their guilt in the court of public opinion... :D