The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   C4 Open Discussion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Happy Memorial Weekend Lads (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34772)

Sweet 90 05-25-2012 4:12pm

Happy Memorial Weekend Lads

For those of us who don't have one (which I guess is only me:confused5:) I'll be watching Indy and Nascar and maybe the F1 on Sunday:seasix:
What are you mofos up to for your long weekend?

nutz4c4 05-25-2012 4:20pm

Took today off so it's a 4 day for me..:D Did yard work today...Might go to the lake house...To do more yard work..:confused5:

Sweet 90 05-25-2012 4:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by nutz4c4 (Post 670403)
Took today off so it's a 4 day for me..:D Did yard work today...Might go to the lake house...To do more yard work..:confused5:

Well Mikey, let's hope some of us C4 owners are doing something exciting, after all this is a public forum. Maybe you're taking your C4 to the lake house?:rofl:

DukeAllen 05-25-2012 4:24pm

No special plans, besides cruising with the targa off:seasix:

C4fan 05-25-2012 4:27pm

Ahh yes the good ole American holiday. I'm sure I'll have a split adgenda. One day of doing things on that "list", one day of IDGAF drinking and one day of recovering and moping cause the weekend is almost over.:D

Sweet 90 05-25-2012 4:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by C4fan (Post 670407)
Ahh yes the good ole American holiday. I'm sure I'll have a split adgenda. One day of doing things on that "list", one day of IDGAF drinking and one day of recovering and moping cause the weekend is almost over.:D

Well Bill, I'm thinking so far you're having the most fun. Have you got rid of that nasty Okie/Limey accent yet?:D

Taurus 05-25-2012 4:35pm

Nothing special, just ruling over my domain trying to decide whose week end to screw with. Maybe a little rain in Charlotte, hmmmm:leaving:

Sweet 90 05-25-2012 4:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 670411)
Nothing special, just ruling over my domain trying to decide whose week end to screw with. Maybe a little rain in Charlotte, hmmmm:leaving:

I suppose Domain Ruling must get old fast Jon:D
ps: STFO of Charlotte until Monday..............please:cert:

nutz4c4 05-25-2012 5:00pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 670404)
Well Mikey, let's hope some of us C4 owners are doing something exciting, after all this is a public forum. Maybe you're taking your C4 to the lake house?:rofl:

Why Yes...Yes I will.... It is tuned enough to do that...While there is still room for improvement it is running very well...AKA ..A total monster...:dance:
Many thanks to Tim...PM me for his details...He is a Stand Up Guy..

:shots::shots:

Frizlefrak 05-25-2012 5:52pm

I'm actually working Monday. I banked the holiday and used it last week on my trip in lieu of a vacation day. The parks, campgrounds, etc will be jam packed this weekend....which is precisely why we went last week. :)

Taurus 05-25-2012 5:53pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frizlefrak (Post 670445)
I'm actually working Monday. I banked the holiday and used it last week on my trip in lieu of a vacation day. The parks, campgrounds, etc will be jam packed this weekend....which is precisely why we went last week. :)

Bet your work will be a Zoo this weekend.............

PLRX 05-25-2012 6:00pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 670447)

:iagree:

I know there are no reservations left. We hope you bring us a great story Tuesday morning. Lets hope nobody swap tires, batteries or headlights. I just like the idea you guys charge their plastic when anything comes to doubt.

I can see Friz answering the phone when they call to claim bogus charges.

"Go ahead and start your dispute Sir."
http://www.dogdaysofsommer.com/phone_dog.jpg

nutz4c4 05-25-2012 6:03pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLRX (Post 670450)
:iagree:

I know there are no reservations left. We hope you bring us a great story Tuesday morning. Lets hope nobody swap tires, batteries or headlights. I just like the idea you guys charge their plastic when anything comes to doubt.

I can see Friz answering the phone when they call to claim bogus charges.

"Go ahead and start your dispute Sir."
http://www.dogdaysofsommer.com/phone_dog.jpg

:rofl:

DukeAllen 05-25-2012 6:27pm

Woohoo I started my weekend off with my first ever warning by Harry Callahan. I feel like a grown up now:rofl:

Frizlefrak 05-25-2012 7:05pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeAllen (Post 670469)
Woohoo I started my weekend off with my first ever warning by Harry Callahan. I feel like a grown up now:rofl:

Congrats on being deflowered. Here's to many more...... :cert:

Frizlefrak 05-25-2012 7:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 670447)

Not so much mine, but the local market agencies will be very busy. People can avoid some of the massive airport taxes by renting at the agencies. We feed the cars to them, so our busy time is the three days leading up to the weekend getting them stocked up with the right fleet. We've been sold out of minivans and large SUV's for weeks already.

The Memorial day crowd doesn't generally swap tires etc....but what they are famous for is wrecking cars (usually scuffing up bumpers, etc) and claiming the damage was already there. Tough nuts.....they should have inspected it before they took it. 99% of the time they're lying....the other 1%, they just learned a tough life lesson.

DukeAllen 05-25-2012 7:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frizlefrak (Post 670502)
Congrats on being deflowered. Here's to many more...... :cert:

I feel so cheap, will everyone still respect me?:D

Taurus 05-25-2012 8:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeAllen (Post 670520)

No................:D

PLRX 05-25-2012 8:34pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeAllen (Post 670520)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 670558)
No................:D

my 2 cents

http://www.motifake.com/image/demoti...1255050722.jpg

No respect, but we do like you.

DukeAllen 05-25-2012 9:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLRX (Post 670580)
my 2 cents

http://www.motifake.com/image/demoti...1255050722.jpg

No respect, but we do like you.

Thanks but no matter what you offer I aint kissing you:D

C4fan 05-25-2012 9:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 670409)
Well Bill, I'm thinking so far you're having the most fun. Have you got rid of that nasty Okie/Limey accent yet?:D

Thats funny you asked that, living in the southwest for the last 40 some years the spanish language has been burned into my brain (even though I can't really speak it). When we were in Paris and one who believes in attempting to speak in the native language I consistently kept saying 'Si' when asked a question.

Wathen1955 05-26-2012 12:01am

No special plans, but I just received my renewal license for the vette and it says I need a smog check. So that will be what I'm doing tomorrow. Cost for license renewal: $135. The smog certificate will probably cost me $50+. Last time it passed with no problems.

Sweet 90 05-26-2012 12:14am

Quote:

Originally Posted by C4fan (Post 670615)
Thats funny you asked that, living in the southwest for the last 40 some years the spanish language has been burned into my brain (even though I can't really speak it). When we were in Paris and one who believes in attempting to speak in the native language I consistently kept saying 'Si' when asked a question.

Well Bill, if you ever go to Port Aransas TX, there is this little fresh fish store. When the guy behind the counter (his name is Chuck) asks you a question, answer with Oui Oui, he'll show you his shot gun, the business end of it.(long but a very funny story):lolsmile::lolsmile:

Sweet 90 05-26-2012 12:15am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wathen1955 (Post 670727)
No special plans, but I just received my renewal license for the vette and it says I need a smog check. So that will be what I'm doing tomorrow. Cost for license renewal: $135. The smog certificate will probably cost me $50+. Last time it passed with no problems.

I'm so glad that we don't have that here. Good luck:seasix:

Frizlefrak 05-26-2012 12:36am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wathen1955 (Post 670727)

Yikes....$50 for smog? I thought we were bad here. I had Marco smogged today, cost $26.50. It was only expired by a year......:leaving:

Wathen1955 05-26-2012 12:54am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frizlefrak (Post 670738)
Yikes....$50 for smog? I thought we were bad here. I had Marco smogged today, cost $26.50. It was only expired by a year......:leaving:

Every other year I need a smog, and I'm guessing on the cost. I bet it will be more.

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 05-26-2012 4:52am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wathen1955 (Post 670749)
Every other year I need a smog, and I'm guessing on the cost. I bet it will be more.

We have smog checks every other year up here too, but I guess I'm off the radar now-my heap is too old for the checks. (25 + years are exempt). Mixed feelings-Nice to be free but my baby's gettin' old!

Frizlefrak 05-26-2012 9:03am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wathen1955 (Post 670749)

Every other year isn't so bad I guess.....reduces the cost a bit. We have to do ours annually.

C4fan 05-26-2012 9:05am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frizlefrak (Post 670738)

Wow, when did TX go to smog check? When we were there it was only an inspection.

C4fan 05-26-2012 9:10am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 670730)
Well Bill, if you ever go to Port Aransas TX, there is this little fresh fish store. When the guy behind the counter (his name is Chuck) asks you a question, answer with Oui Oui, he'll show you his shot gun, the business end of it.(long but a very funny story):lolsmile::lolsmile:

Well, I've been to Port Aransas (long time ago) but luckily never met the wee wee guy.:D

Frizlefrak 05-26-2012 9:31am

Quote:

Originally Posted by C4fan (Post 670844)
Wow, when did TX go to smog check? When we were there it was only an inspection.

Only the large cities do it, but for as long as I can remember. I believe Houston, DFW, Austin, El Paso, and San Antonio are the only ones that do emissions testing.

TxDPS - VI Emission Testing

Wathen1955 05-26-2012 12:39pm

Good for another 2 years:

HC (PPM)
@15mph
MAX:52
AVG: 9
MEAS:12
@ 25mph
MAX:36
AVG: 6
MEAS: 6
CO(%)
@15mph
MAX:0.49
AVG:0.03
MEAS:0.01
@25mph
MAX:0.47
AVG:0.03
MEAS:0.00
NO(ppm)
@15mph
MAX:424
AVG:67
MEAS:0.0199
@25mph
MAX:711
AVG:62
MEAS:0107
Since she is approaching 100,000 miles, I probably should pull one of the spark plugs to see what they might look like. I have no idea there condition. I bought the car used 3 years ago, and they have never been looked at. Good news is I still get 30+ mph going 70-80 on the freeways, and about 23-26 mpg going to work with stop lights along the way.

PLRX 05-26-2012 1:10pm

Ghost's registration is due in July and I haven't receive my DMV notice yet. It is the smog year for it as well. The Ghost is pushing the envelope I got to ensure those cats are extremely hot.

DukeAllen 05-26-2012 1:25pm

Woohoo mine is due every year but I get an exemption for both it's age and not driving it over 5k a year.:D

Wathen1955 05-26-2012 4:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLRX (Post 670964)
Ghost's registration is due in July and I haven't receive my DMV notice yet. It is the smog year for it as well. The Ghost is pushing the envelope I got to ensure those cats are extremely hot.

Pete. Go to the Shell station at the corner of Florida and Standford. I watched the guy and they really don't look at the components that close. They pop the hood and the guy must have spent 30 seconds or so looking at the motor and closed the hood. They also told me while I was waiting for the car already in the stall, to let it run at idle to heat up the cats.

Costs @ Shell:
$49.94
$8.25
Total: $58.20

My noticed said, "SMOG Certificate Required at a Test Only or Gold Shield station". That Shell station is certified for that. This is the second year in a row they've done the vette.

mike100 05-26-2012 6:12pm

I noticed your upper NOx limit for 25mph was 711. Must be the zip code you live in...either that or they started loosening limits just a touch. My last check was tighter numbers than that...both around 400-500 ppm NOx.

you may have mixed the numbers up, the lower speeds usually produce more oxides of nitrogen.???

Wathen1955 05-26-2012 8:07pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike100 (Post 671111)
I noticed your upper NOx limit for 25mph was 711. Must be the zip code you live in...either that or they started loosening limits just a touch. My last check was tighter numbers than that...both around 400-500 ppm NOx.

you may have mixed the numbers up, the lower speeds usually produce more oxides of nitrogen.???

I thought I copied them correctly. Below is a scan of the numbers.

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/g...n1955/smog.jpg

mike100 05-26-2012 9:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wathen1955 (Post 671211)
I thought I copied them correctly. Below is a scan of the numbers.

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/g...n1955/smog.jpg

well either way, that is the first time in a LONG time I have seen a 90's car with a NOx limit in the 700's...easy-squeazy

WW7 05-27-2012 6:57am

I really feel sorry for you guys having to do that emissions crap every year or 2... I take my Vette down to the local repair shop , they look at my Vette, check the lights, hit the horn ,then slap a sticker on the windshield and Im on my merry way till next year..The whole process takes about 5 minites and costs $12.00.. :D...WW

C4fan 05-27-2012 9:33am

Quote:

Originally Posted by WW7 (Post 671348)
I really feel sorry for you guys having to do that emissions crap every year or 2... I take my Vette down to the local repair shop , they look at my Vette, check the lights, hit the horn ,then slap a sticker on the windshield and Im on my merry way till next year..The whole process takes about 5 minites and costs $12.00.. :D...WW

As of now we don't even have that.:dance: Only problem is if/when they do decide to get on board what will they do about all the cars that have been modded and emissions eliminated.:confused5:

WW7 05-27-2012 10:02am

Quote:

Originally Posted by C4fan (Post 671457)
As of now we don't even have that.:dance: Only problem is if/when they do decide to get on board what will they do about all the cars that have been modded and emissions eliminated.:confused5:

If they do change your state over to doing emissions your car may be old enough that you can get exempt from the emissions test, or maybe they will have a Grandfather clause exempting your car.....Hopefully...:seasix:...WW

Wathen1955 05-27-2012 12:54pm

Don't hold your breath WW...I would not be surprised if other states follow CA as a means to generate $$$.

PLRX 05-27-2012 9:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wathen1955 (Post 671634)
Don't hold your breath WW...I would not be surprised if other states follow CA as a means to generate $$$.

Arnold for WV governor!! :seasix:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...gerJan2010.jpg

C4fan 05-27-2012 10:21pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by WW7 (Post 671480)
If they do change your state over to doing emissions your car may be old enough that you can get exempt from the emissions test, or maybe they will have a Grandfather clause exempting your car.....Hopefully...:seasix:...WW

Hopefully you're correct about the C4. Although, the 07 has also been modded with headers. I did opt for the HiFlo cats but I'm not sure how much good that would do if they decided to get silly with it. Oh well I guess I will enjoy it while it lasts.

Taurus 05-28-2012 3:42pm

The Mighty Taurus is done creating this weekend. the grass is growing, the flowers are flowering, the bubblers are bubbling, the fountains are fountaining and the deck is decking........ I'm done.:leaving:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...e4me/yard1.png

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...e4me/yard2.png

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...e4me/yard3.png

Sweet 90 05-28-2012 3:45pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 672707)
The Mighty Taurus is done creating this weekend. the grass is growing, the flowers are flowering, the bubblers are bubbling, the fountains are fountianing and the deck is decking........ I'm done.:leaving:

And on the seventh day TMT looked down on what he had done and it was good, so he cracked a beer:D
Looking good Jon, "Barn Party ON The Deck!!":cert:

Taurus 05-28-2012 3:50pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 672710)
And on the seventh day TMT looked down on what he had done and it was good, so he cracked a beer:D
Looking good Jon, "Barn Party ON The Deck!!":cert:

No party left in me today, but if you guys ever come this way, it's all yours and the mancave to boot;

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...Mancave008.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...DSCN0877-1.jpg

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 05-28-2012 3:56pm

VERY comfy digs, Jon! House arrest would be a pleasure there! :rofl:

I see a 2-car garage, where do you park all the rest of your herd?

Sweet 90 05-28-2012 3:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 672713)
No party left in me today, but if you guys ever come this way, it's all yours and the mancave to boot;

Can we even take the plastic off of the pool table if we promise to keep Friz outside?:D

Taurus 05-28-2012 4:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 672717)
Can we even take the plastic off of the pool table if we promise to keep Friz outside?:D

:rofl::rofl:

Taurus 05-28-2012 4:34pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 (Post 672716)
VERY comfy digs, Jon! House arrest would be a pleasure there! :rofl:

I see a 2-car garage, where do you park all the rest of your herd?

Not much of a herd left. The C5 is at a dealership with a customer of mine who's showing it to a customer of his and the C3 is in a relatives whse/shop in pieces. The Charger and the Tuscon will go in the garage until I find a C4 or move the 81 back to the house. The 81 may be a problem with the HOA because we don't allow inoperable vehicles to be stored in the HOA area which is why it's not here already. The C5 may be gone as early as tomorrow.:(

Frizlefrak 05-28-2012 6:49pm

What's all that green stuff in the front yard, and what did you do with the rocks? :rofl:

We'd kill here for a lawn that looked like that. I had it one year.....EPWU sent me a nastygram regarding my water usage and threatened to fine me. We had it all rocked in shortly after. No water, no mowing, no bullshit whatsoever. One pine tree in the front and one giant Spanish Dagger next to it. That's the sum total of what's growing. I water the pine, nature waters the dagger twice a year and it's happy. BTW....it poked me in the ass once when I was painting the house and drew blood. VERY hostile plant. I'll get pics of it soon. :lol:

Taurus 05-28-2012 7:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frizlefrak (Post 672845)
VERY hostile plant. I'll get pics of it soon. :lol:

I had that landscaping when I lived in Phoenix. I was assaulted by a plant or two there as well.:D

Thanks all for the compliments, but I'm shocked how under control you've been. I know you all noticed the rockers on the porch but no one said anything. The Mighty Taurus thanks you for that.

Sweet 90 05-28-2012 7:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frizlefrak (Post 672845)
What's all that green stuff in the front yard, and what did you do with the rocks? :rofl:

We'd kill here for a lawn that looked like that. I had it one year.....EPWU sent me a nastygram regarding my water usage and threatened to fine me. We had it all rocked in shortly after. No water, no mowing, no bullshit whatsoever. One pine tree in the front and one giant Spanish Dagger next to it. That's the sum total of what's growing. I water the pine, nature waters the dagger twice a year and it's happy. BTW....it poked me in the ass once when I was painting the house and drew blood. VERY hostile plant. I'll get pics of it soon. :lol:

The Spanish Dagger is now my new favourite plant:rofl:

five-oh 05-28-2012 7:24pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 672880)

I had that landscaping when I lived in Phoenix. I was assaulted by a plant or two there as well.:D

Thanks all for the compliments, but I'm shocked how under control you've been. I know you all noticed the rockers on the porch but no one said anything. The Mighty Taurus thanks you for that.

I figured one tornado a day my way is enough. Any more, and poor Bill would never leave his storm cellar.:rofl:

Well, that and my slow dial up just now let me see the pic. :D

five-oh 05-28-2012 7:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 672885)
The Spanish Dagger is now my new favourite plant:rofl:

Mine too... In fact, I think I'll go to the nursery tomorrow and see if I can find one, in case the dog ever wanders up thisaway..:D

Sweet 90 05-28-2012 7:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by five-oh (Post 672891)
Mine too... In fact, I think I'll go to the nursery tomorrow and see if I can find one, in case the dog ever wanders up thisaway..:D

I don't think I've seen them here. Would you mind picking up about a dozen or so for me Bobby:D

PLRX 05-28-2012 8:05pm

Good stuff in the History Channel!!

DukeAllen 05-28-2012 8:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 672880)

I was taught to be polite to my elders:D

Frizlefrak 05-28-2012 8:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 672896)
I don't think I've seen them here. Would you mind picking up about a dozen or so for me Bobby:D

He can't. He's already figured out he can make 'Shine from the juice..... :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeAllen (Post 672943)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Taurus 05-28-2012 8:52pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeAllen (Post 672943)

Thanks..............

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...rocking_14.gif

Iron Chef 05-28-2012 9:14pm

OK...so why weren't any of you clowns at BR II huh?

A few very nice C4's there.

Lazy bastages.... :kimblair:

Sweet 90 05-28-2012 9:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron Chef (Post 673010)

The degenerates here told me that no Canadians were allowed. Are you saying this could have been a lie?:lol:

Taurus 05-28-2012 9:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron Chef (Post 673010)

C4 Generation, doesn't that say enough? Most couldn't make it all the way there:D

five-oh 05-28-2012 9:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 673038)
C4 Generation, doesn't that say enough? Most couldn't make it all the way there:D

At least we are comfortable sitting in it waiting on the rollback...:D

PLRX 05-28-2012 9:37pm

I wanted to go, but It was out of the way.

Iron Chef 05-28-2012 9:37pm

Lemme tell you something...for BR III, I'm bringing my ZR-1! :seasix:

Taurus 05-28-2012 9:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by five-oh (Post 673045)
At least we are comfortable sitting in it waiting on the rollback...:D

Traveling in style.................

Makes the Miata look pretty good eh?

five-oh 05-28-2012 9:47pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus (Post 673050)
Traveling in style.................

Makes the Miata look pretty good eh?

I don't know, Jon....the grief I keep getting from the Canadians over my short indescretion with a Miata has got me feeling that I'd have been better off buying a Pinto...:lol:

Sweet 90 05-28-2012 9:58pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by five-oh (Post 673063)
I don't know, Jon....the grief I keep getting from the Canadians over my short indescretion with a Miata has got me feeling that I'd have been better off buying a Pinto...:lol:

Bobby, to be truthful, I'm thinking there isn't a car you could buy to sink you any lower. Well there is the SMART car, no you wouldn't, would you?.:lol:

five-oh 05-28-2012 10:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 673071)
Bobby, to be truthful, I'm thinking there isn't a car you could buy to sink you any lower. Well there is the SMART car, no you wouldn't, would you?.:lol:

No. Never. .....Well,wait a minute.... there IS that convertible version in that incredibly attractive shade of fuschia...:lol:

DukeAllen 05-28-2012 10:04pm

Get a classic VW rabbit convertible.:D

Sweet 90 05-28-2012 10:04pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by five-oh (Post 673074)
No. Never. .....Well,wait a minute.... there IS that convertible version in that incredibly attractive shade of fuschia...:lol:

You will be shot, and no jury in the world would ever convict me.:D

five-oh 05-28-2012 10:06pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 673076)
You will be shot, and no jury in the world would ever convict me.:D

It'd be a mercy killing, no doubt. :D

I'd make sure I had a bumper sticker on it too---"Kiss me, I'm Canadian." :rofl:

Sweet 90 05-28-2012 10:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by five-oh (Post 673080)
It'd be a mercy killing, no doubt. :D

I'd make sure I had a bumper sticker on it too---"Kiss my ass America, I'm a Liberal Canadian." :rofl:

Fixed.
If you're gonna go down, may as well go big:rofl:

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 05-28-2012 11:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 673071)
Well there is the SMART car, no you wouldn't, would you?.:lol:

Smart-On-Steroids.....Needs a photochop maple leaf..

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/x...smart-tank.jpg

Taurus 05-29-2012 12:39am

Quote:

Originally Posted by SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 (Post 673114)
Smart-On-Steroids.....Needs a photochop maple leaf..

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/x...smart-tank.jpg

It can replace the Iron Cross.:rofl:

PLRX 05-29-2012 8:05am

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...CanadaSUSV.jpg

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 05-29-2012 2:08pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLRX (Post 673271)

Once again Proffessor Chop rises to the ocassion! Perfect, Pete!:seasix:

Sweet 90 05-29-2012 2:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 (Post 673684)
Once again Proffessor Chop rises to the ocassion! Perfect, Pete!:seasix:

Yeah, I had to know that was coming:seasix:

PLRX 05-29-2012 7:20pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 673696)
Yeah, I had to know that was coming:seasix:

Come on Sweet, its Barn love :dance::seasix:

DukeAllen 05-29-2012 9:20pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLRX (Post 674024)
Come on Sweet, its Barn love :dance::seasix:

Barn love? That explains it.
http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress....kmails-you.jpg