The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Society is just too up-tight (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137465)

Yadkin 04-24-2024 8:33am

Society is just too up-tight

Last night we were at a college baseball game with some friends, high scoring, about 30 hits, and Baby Doll commented that she had seen just about every baseball play this game. So I said that we haven't seen anyone streaking yet.

I looked up online about the largest college campus streaks. That was a thing back in the 70's, culminating in a world record in Athens Georgia of over 1400. Much fun and laughs for all involved, including thousands of spectators.

Since then, society has really gotten a stick up its collective ass. Would-be streakers are threatened with new laws that would put them on sex-offender lists for life. :spdchk:

Onebadcad 04-24-2024 8:35am

So you went to a baseball game hoping to see male asses run through the infield??

Put on your flame suit.

vettemed 04-24-2024 8:37am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onebadcad (Post 2250621)
So you went to a baseball game hoping to see male asses run through the infield??

Put on your flame suit.

He was just hoping to see some bats and balls. No big thing.

Yadkin 04-24-2024 8:38am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onebadcad (Post 2250621)

Put on your flame suit.

Not surprising that you'd go for the gaye here. I would be hoping for some coeds. :Jeff '79:

Yadkin 04-24-2024 8:42am

Which brings up another point: yoga pants. I hope that the fad stays here for a very long time. :seasix:

With this crowd, however, I feel the need to be clear as a bell on a cold winter day: shapely females wearing yoga pants. :yesnod:

vettemed 04-24-2024 8:44am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2250628)
Which brings up another point: yoga pants. I hope that the fad stays here for a very long time. :seasix:

With this crowd, however, I feel the need to be clear as a bell on a cold winter day: shapely females wearing yoga pants. :yesnod:

Ab-so-lutely. Yoga pants are the best thing to happen to women's clothing in a long time.

slewfoot 04-24-2024 8:54am

Quote:

Originally Posted by vettemed (Post 2250630)
Ab-so-lutely. Yoga pants are the best thing to happen to women's clothing in a long time.

My wife give me "the look" whenever I say something negative about and exceptionally large woman.

So last week, our next-door neighbor came outside to work in her yard. We're good friends & all.

Now I said that to say this, sort of like having a puppy. When you're around them 24/7 you don't see the grow in a way that you would if you were gone for 3 weeks.

Well, she was outside and wearing spandex/yoga pants working in the yard. My wife apparently was waiting for me to say something but when she couldn't take it anymore, she says "she sure is getting fat.":D

Onebadcad 04-24-2024 8:54am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2250626)
Not surprising that you'd go for the gaye here. I would be hoping for some coeds. :Jeff '79:

You did not specify

Big bob 04-24-2024 9:01am

Typical Yadkin sitting around telling stories. Why didn't you two get up boogie.:dance:

Yadkin 04-24-2024 9:02am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onebadcad (Post 2250635)
You did not specify

I didn't think that I had to. :kick:

Yadkin 04-24-2024 9:05am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big bob (Post 2250640)
Typical Yadkin sitting around telling stories.

That's what friends do when they get together, tell stories, have some laughs. Not surprised that you don't realize that, having killed your only friend.

slewfoot 04-24-2024 9:07am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2250628)

Yeh, nothing like a fat girl wearing a set with high heels and a cellulite issue. Looks like hundreds of ***** farts trying to escape in mass hysteria

Big bob 04-24-2024 9:08am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2250644)
That's what friends do when they get together, tell stories, have some laughs. Not surprised that you don't realize that, having killed your only friend.

And as usual yours are fantasies. :rofl:

Onebadcad 04-24-2024 9:21am

Quote:

Yeah, but 50% of ladies wear ones that are two sizes too small.

Proper sizing:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/44/08...4d0fb994b1.jpg

Wrong sizing:

https://image.civitai.com/xG1nkqKTMz...50/511__1.jpeg

slewfoot 04-24-2024 9:24am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onebadcad (Post 2250652)
Yeah, but 50% of ladies wear ones that are two sizes too small.

Proper sizing:

https://image.civitai.com/xG1nkqKTMz...50/511__1.jpeg

Look like a good place to set your beer

Onebadcad 04-24-2024 9:26am

Quote:

Originally Posted by slewfoot (Post 2250654)

You could set a full-sized keg on dat arse!!

Onebadcad 04-24-2024 9:37am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Baron (Post 2250665)
Is your old lady large? Hell, we count 'em. As soon as we walk through the Walmart doors we start the count. One, two, three.....seven, eight, nine...etc. You'd be amazed how high the count goes in an hour's time.

I can get to 20 in the parking lot BEFORE I get to the front doors.

Tikiman 04-24-2024 9:45am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2250618)
Last night we were at a college baseball game with some friends, high scoring, about 30 hits, and Baby Doll commented that she had seen just about every baseball play this game. So I said that we haven't seen anyone streaking yet.

I looked up online about the largest college campus streaks. That was a thing back in the 70's, culminating in a world record in Athens Georgia of over 1400. Much fun and laughs for all involved, including thousands of spectators.

Since then, society has really gotten a stick up its collective ass. Would-be streakers are threatened with new laws that would put them on sex-offender lists for life. :spdchk:

That makes sense. Put a streaker on the sex-offender list for life. Meanwhile, Colorado lawmakers put forth a bill that would make it a felony to purchase a child for sex. It was struck down along party lines. They couldn't get a single democrat to vote for it.

Let me repeat that. They could not get a single democrat to vote to make it a felony to purchase a child for sex.

Let that sink in.

https://www.coloradopolitics.com/new...567583525.html

Yadkin 04-24-2024 10:24am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tikiman (Post 2250677)
That makes sense. Put a streaker on the sex-offender list for life. Meanwhile, Colorado lawmakers put forth a bill that would make it a felony to purchase a child for sex. It was struck down along party lines. They couldn't get a single democrat to vote for it.

Let me repeat that. They could not get a single democrat to vote to make it a felony to purchase a child for sex.

Let that sink in.

I didn't have to 'let that sink in'. I've known for a long time that Democrats are evil perverts with no redeeming qualities. :(

GTOguy 04-24-2024 10:30am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2250618)

Streaking was a one-year-wonder, 1974. There was the song 'The Streak' that was top 40, and at the Oscars, when a streaker flashed across the stage, David Niven, always cool under pressure, stated "how nice of him to share his shortcomings with us."

Yadkin, you're an old fart. :yaddy:

Yadkin 04-24-2024 10:47am

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2250702)
Streaking was a one-year-wonder, 1974. There was the song 'The Streak' that was top 40, and at the Oscars, when a streaker flashed across the stage, David Niven, always cool under pressure, stated "how nice of him to share his shortcomings with us."

Yadkin, you're an old fart. :yaddy:

My brother was at UMass back in '74 when they had a 400-person "Mass streak at Mass" [My quote]. I remember seeing pictures in his yearbook. :Jeff '79:

GTOguy 04-24-2024 10:53am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2250714)
My brother was at UMass back in '74 when they had a 400-person "Mass streak at Mass" [My quote]. I remember seeing pictures in his yearbook. :Jeff '79:

'74 was actually a good year, at least for me. I was in 8th grade at 13, had a Honda CT70 and a Sheridan Blue Streak air rifle, and the top 40 music was actually very good still. Girls wore painted on jeans and had feathered hair and guys wore down puffer jackets and timberline hiking boots. Everybody played with Clackers. The Disco Malaise had not quite set in yet.

Tikiman 04-24-2024 11:20am

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2250719)
'74 was actually a good year, at least for me. I was in 8th grade at 13, had a Honda CT70 and a Sheridan Blue Streak air rifle, and the top 40 music was actually very good still. Girls wore painted on jeans and had feathered hair and guys wore down puffer jackets and timberline hiking boots. Everybody played with Clackers. The Disco Malaise had not quite set in yet.

Same here. Only I had a Honda XL100 and a Daisy 1894 BB gun (lever action). Never owned clackers and, looking back, I always found them obnoxious if someone else was using them. Just never really saw the point in them. :island14:

At 13, I also had a bolt action .22LR for plinking, a 20 gauge pump for birds, and a Marlin .35 REM for deer. Still have the real guns, but I don't know what ever happened to the BB gun.

GTOguy 04-24-2024 11:50am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tikiman (Post 2250746)
Same here. Only I had a Honda XL100 and a Daisy 1894 BB gun (lever action). Never owned clackers and, looking back, I always found them obnoxious if someone else was using them. Just never really saw the point in them. :island14:

At 13, I also had a bolt action .22LR for plinking, a 20 gauge pump for birds, and a Marlin .35 REM for deer. Still have the real guns, but I don't know what ever happened to the BB gun.

I had a Winchchester 62A pump in .22 short in like new condition and a .32 H&R nickel plated top break revolver, and a .69 Tower flintlock pistol, but they got stolen, along with the Blue Streak, in a 1975 burglary. (Oakland) The Blue Streak I have now I got in '76 and it still works fine. Still pissed about the 62A, as it was my grandfather's and passed down to me, the only other conservative in the family interested in shooting sports. I did end up later with a couple of mint Model 12's, both made the same year as the 62A (1954). With your XL100, you were waaaay ahead of the curve. Remember the Hodaka Combat Wombat 100's? I really, really wanted one. Super cheap, and good performers. Until they weren't!

DJ_Critterus 04-24-2024 11:52am

Quote:

Originally Posted by slewfoot (Post 2250645)
Yeh, nothing like a fat girl wearing a set with high heels and a cellulite issue. Looks like hundreds of ***** farts trying to escape in mass hysteria

I hate it when they look like they got slapped in the back of the legs with a warm bag of nickels :ack:

mrvette 04-24-2024 12:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tikiman (Post 2250677)

Let that sink in.

YGTBFKM........Take them out back and firing squad them....damn ROCKS..

Tikiman 04-24-2024 1:56pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2250767)
I had a Winchchester 62A pump in .22 short in like new condition and a .32 H&R nickel plated top break revolver, and a .69 Tower flintlock pistol, but they got stolen, along with the Blue Streak, in a 1975 burglary. (Oakland) The Blue Streak I have now I got in '76 and it still works fine. Still pissed about the 62A, as it was my grandfather's and passed down to me, the only other conservative in the family interested in shooting sports. I did end up later with a couple of mint Model 12's, both made the same year as the 62A (1954). With your XL100, you were waaaay ahead of the curve. Remember the Hodaka Combat Wombat 100's? I really, really wanted one. Super cheap, and good performers. Until they weren't!

Never heard of the Hodakas, but my best friend had a Yamaha 100 that was a little faster than my Honda.

Like I said, I can't recall whatever happened to my old Daisy, but I replaced it many years later with a Beeman R1. Fully adjustable Rekord trigger and a 3x9 scope. I use it for crows in my gardens. Leaves exit wounds. Takes more than 50 pounds to cock it though.

Stock photo.

GTOguy 04-24-2024 2:04pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tikiman (Post 2250826)
Never heard of the Hodakas, but my best friend had a Yamaha 100 that was a little faster than my Honda.

Like I said, I can't recall whatever happened to my old Daisy, but I replaced it many years later with a Beeman R1. Fully adjustable Rekord trigger and a 3x9 scope. I use it for crows in my gardens. Leaves exit wounds. Takes more than 50 pounds to cock it though.

Stock photo.

About 15 years ago, I bought a like-new 1979 Feinwerkbau 124 deluxe sporter from the original owner. I had wanted one in the mid '70's, even handled one at Beeman's in San Rafael, but could not swing the $149 price tag. I ended up with an El Gamo 300 which I still have 50-odd years later that still shoots great. The Feinwerkbau 124 was too expensive to keep in production (.008" groups at ten meters) and had seals that rotted (soy based). I rebuilt mine with modern seals. Still have the original targets and pellets. The original owner used it to shoot crows when he was in Belgium.
A friend has an R-1, and it packs much more punch, but the 124 was the first 'magnum' air rifle. The Magnum is also huge in comparison!!
BTW, Robert Beeman and his wife were very nice, helpful, and cool people.

slewfoot 04-24-2024 3:37pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Baron (Post 2250665)
Is your old lady large? Hell, we count 'em. As soon as we walk through the Walmart doors we start the count. One, two, three.....seven, eight, nine...etc. You'd be amazed how high the count goes in an hour's time.

Nope, 5'10" 145lbs. Dailey exerciser. Damn good shape for 70.

Aerovette 04-24-2024 4:52pm

Quote:

* SOME women...definitely not all.

GTOguy 04-24-2024 5:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by slewfoot (Post 2250878)
Nope, 5'10" 145lbs. Dailey exerciser. Damn good shape for 70.

Same height and weight as Yadkin, but 5 years his senior. And likely, much nicer hair. :seasix:

Frankie the Fink 04-24-2024 6:01pm

Streaking ? That is what makes umpires blind...

And its not being uptight to want to take your young son or daughter to a sporting event and not have to see some jerk-off's equipment on full display. WTF ?

How many times have you wished you were on Jeffery Toobin's Zoom call ?

MikeB 04-24-2024 7:01pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tikiman (Post 2250826)

Stock photo.

Twin Jet 100?

My friend had one of those.
I had a Honda 150 dream.
That 2 cycle 2 cylinder Yamaha waxed the Honda's ass.

Yadkin 04-24-2024 8:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Baron (Post 2250745)
And four years later, the mobile streak had become popular (er, uh, maybe in Golden Gate Park)...

That's svelte by today's standards. :(

Yadkin 04-24-2024 8:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2250928)
Same height and weight as Yadkin, but 5 years his senior. And likely, much nicer hair. :seasix:

I was 145# maybe 20 years ago.

Tikiman 04-24-2024 8:28pm

Quote:

So what you are saying is that Slew could get into bed in the dark and snuggle up to Yadkin and never know the difference.

GTOguy 04-25-2024 11:16am

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeB (Post 2250963)
Twin Jet 100?

My friend had one of those.
I had a Honda 150 dream.
That 2 cycle 2 cylinder Yamaha waxed the Honda's ass.

In the '70's, I bought a black and chrome '63 Honda 150 dream that was nice and original. White wall tires, square headlight, plastic registration tube on the rear fender. Everything worked. Of course, I put straight pipes on it and it sounded like a BSA 650. It had a top speed of about 60 mph. Months went by and it made a lot of noise and lost a lot of power. I kept riding it. About a week later, it blew the broken con rod through the front of the crankcase. I sold it to a collector blown up, for the same price I paid for it....$50.

Yadkin 04-25-2024 1:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2251182)
In the '70's, I bought a black and chrome '63 Honda 150 dream that was nice and original. White wall tires, square headlight, plastic registration tube on the rear fender. Everything worked. Of course, I put straight pipes on it and it sounded like a BSA 650. It had a top speed of about 60 mph. Months went by and it made a lot of noise and lost a lot of power. I kept riding it. About a week later, it blew the broken con rod through the front of the crankcase. I sold it to a collector blown up, for the same price I paid for it....$50.

When I was 16 my best friend owed me $100 and it he didn't pay as promised. So I went into his garage and rolled out his broken Suzuki 250. He had broken the auto oiler and kept riding, seized the motor. So I rebuilt it, parts and labor might have been $75 or so, mixed the oil with gas and ran it for several years until I sold it. I learned how to ride a motorcycle on that bike- valuable experience when I moved up to a street bike.

Yadkin 04-25-2024 4:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Baron (Post 2251260)
And from there, it was on to the oval track. ...

Not so much. I learned early on that car racing was too expensive for my budget, and that the more you spent pretty much correlated with the amount of wins. :Jeff '79:

Yadkin 04-25-2024 4:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Baron (Post 2251308)
I went to grade school with a fella named, Jimmy Vasser. He eventually achieved his goal and made it to INDY. He later opened a Chevy Dealership up near Napa or Sonoma, I think. You might have heard of him. He was an utter madman. I used to go with him to the track when we were lads, and he would race scaled down go-carts, really.
I know you don't race cars, but is there a little "Days Of Thunder" goin' on these days in the old boudoir? Hmmmm? Inquiring minds want to know. I know Bob The Builder is interested.

Had to look that one up at m-w.com: a woman's dressing room, bedroom, or private sitting room

I can't say.

Now if you meat "garage", I'm still working on my 74 Fiat Spider. Got on the far, far back burner for the last two years. It's 95% done electrically, runs and stops. I mainly need to install seat belts, then the interior.

Big bob 04-25-2024 6:07pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2251240)
When I was 16 my best friend owed me $100 and it he didn't pay as promised. So I went into his garage and rolled out his broken Suzuki 250. He had broken the auto oiler and kept riding, seized the motor. So I rebuilt it, parts and labor might have been $75 or so, mixed the oil with gas and ran it for several years until I sold it. I learned how to ride a motorcycle on that bike- valuable experience when I moved up to a street bike.

So again your words a molester and a thief.:sadangel:

Attachment 100770

Big bob 04-25-2024 6:21pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tikiman (Post 2250994)
So what you are saying is that Slew could get into bed in the dark and snuggle up to Yadkin and never know the difference.

Now I see why you have his back.:rofl:

Yadkin 04-25-2024 6:29pm

^ More from Bob's spank bank. :Jeff '79:

Blob's accusation is based on his inability to comprehend the English language written past a 4th grade level. In this case, the word "molester" is well past his comprehension.

For the adults here with an IQ above 90:

Quote:

Child molestation is a crime involving a range of indecent or sexual activities between an adult and a child...
https://legal-dictionary.thefreedict...ld+Molestation

Big bob 04-25-2024 6:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2251356)
^ More from Bob's spank bank. :Jeff '79:

Blob's accusation is based on his inability to comprehend the English language written past a 4th grade level. In this case, the word "molester" is well past his comprehension.

For the adults here with an IQ above 90:

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedict...ld+Molestation

What accusation? :waiting:

So is this your way of telling us you are a child molester as well? Thanks for clearing that up for us.:slap:

Reading is fundamental. :rofl:

Yadkin 04-25-2024 6:40pm

Yes, reading is fundamental. Unfortunately you missed about ten years worth of classes. Thanks again for more supporting evidence. :Jeff '79:

ZipZap 04-25-2024 6:51pm

We streaked at church in our underwear ~1974. It was a Methodist, so they were ok with that. Pretty sure that's how they got to where they are now.

Big bob 04-25-2024 6:53pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2251362)
Yes, reading is fundamental. Unfortunately you missed about ten years worth of classes. Thanks again for more supporting evidence. :Jeff '79:

No thank you.Attachment 100775

Yadkin 04-25-2024 6:56pm

Wow. :Jeff '79:

Big bob 04-26-2024 7:49am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2251371)
Wow. :Jeff '79:

Wow is right. So you think society is to up-tight because they don't want sex offenders running around? I can see why an admitted offender like yourself would be upset. I don’t understand your statement that after what I assume was your first molestation you posted (nothing else mattered). Would you please explain this. I surely don't make any false allegations so let's hear it from the source. Also could you elaborate on why you posted the definition of a child molester and referred to your post as a spank bank? Does this mean you get some sort of sexual gratification from them? :waiting:

DDSLT5 04-26-2024 9:20am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big bob (Post 2251350)
So again your words a molester and a thief.:sadangel:

Attachment 100770

Yes - he's a rapist/molester, and proud of it. I had many posts over on CF calling out this particular incident. So ****ing demented.

slewfoot 04-26-2024 10:03am

Quote:

Yeh, she's doing okay. Transitioning to retirement has been a bit rough but the new pup has been keeping her busy

Big bob 04-26-2024 10:17am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DDSLT5 (Post 2251529)
Yes - he's a rapist/molester, and proud of it. I had many posts over on CF calling out this particular incident. So ****ing demented.

Did he blame your education for his perversion back then as well? :confused5:

GTOguy 04-26-2024 11:02am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big bob (Post 2251565)
Did he blame your education for his perversion back then as well? :confused5:

You and DDSLT5 ought to get a room. You could have a lie orgy. :seasix:

Yadkin 04-26-2024 1:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2251605)
You and DDSLT5 ought to get a room. You could have a lie orgy. :seasix:

Double D was clearly being sarcastic, and you just joined The Blob for not realizing that. :Jeff '79:

GTOguy 04-26-2024 1:51pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2251675)
Double D was clearly being sarcastic, and you just joined The Blob for not realizing that. :Jeff '79:

DD is deadly serious. It is you, my friend, who is lacking in perception. :seasix:

Yadkin 04-26-2024 3:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2251690)
DD is deadly serious. It is you, my friend, who is lacking in perception. :seasix:

I don't believe you. No one here can possibly be so stupid as to accuse me of rape. :Jeff '79:

GTOguy 04-26-2024 4:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2251746)
I don't believe you. No one hear can possibly be so stupid as to accuse me of rape. :Jeff '79:

*here.

And DDS and Large Blob both consider you guilty of rape and child molestation. Even though you were a child and no nudity was involved. I'm not kidding here. All the rest of us see it for what it was: harmless child's play most of us were involved in pre-puberty or at the cusp.

Yadkin 04-26-2024 4:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2251759)
*here.

And DDS and Large Blob both consider you guilty of rape and child molestation. Even though you were a child and no nudity was involved. I'm not kidding here. All the rest of us see it for what it was: harmless child's play most of us were involved in pre-puberty or at the cusp.

That's 80 IQ beliefs there. :Jeff '79:

higgyburners 04-26-2024 6:01pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2251675)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2251690)

Quote:

I don't believe you. No one here can possibly be so stupid as to accuse me of rape. :Jeff '79:

Quote:

*here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2251787)
That's 80 IQ beliefs there. :Jeff '79:

Whoa...Whoa....You two ladies don't get your Bussies all stretched out....:rofl::rofl::Jeff '79::Jeff '79:

Yadkin 04-26-2024 7:03pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by higgyburners (Post 2251825)
Whoa...Whoa....You two ladies don't get your Bussies all stretched out....:rofl::rofl::Jeff '79::Jeff '79:

Rent free, Himey. :Jeff '79:

Big bob 04-26-2024 8:21pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

If you took the time to read what you have posted. You will see you were the one that was reminiscing about molesting and raping. And when asked you added child molestation. I for one am still awaiting your explanation. I surely would never blindly follow someone with no actual knowledge. :waiting:

Attachment 100830

Yadkin 04-26-2024 9:16pm

As expected from a retard. :Jeff '79:

higgyburners 04-26-2024 9:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2251884)

Didn't you get a time out here before...you sound ready for another one...:yesnod:

Yadkin 04-26-2024 9:31pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by higgyburners (Post 2251889)
Didn't you get a time out here before...you sound ready for another one...:yesnod:

Rent free, Himey. :Jeff '79:

higgyburners 04-27-2024 1:15am

Quote:

*here.

Bullshit dumbmass...that is what pedos think...who knows what kind of trauma that caused that little girl. You justify it out in your head however you want but your a fking idiot to think it's harmless child's play. "keep your hands to yourself" ....golden rule. I can tell you have never had kids and do not know the first thing about raising one...so STFU...:kick:

Yadkin 04-27-2024 7:21am

Himey thinks he's the expert at raising kids. Back it up, Himey.

:waiting:

slewfoot 04-27-2024 7:50am

Quote:

Originally Posted by higgyburners (Post 2251889)

He got butthurt when his name was changed to YadKarenn or something like that

Big bob 04-27-2024 8:19am

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

:iagree:
I understand you definitely need some help. But don't believe it is retardation. You continue to post some very ignorant shit and now your perversion rears it's ugly head. I know you can't defend your lack of safety and design knowledge. You have demonstrated this many times with your dodge and deflect minion skills. But why would you post your indefensible perversions and act like it is normal behavior is beyond belief.

Attachment 100835

GTOguy 04-27-2024 10:43am

Quote:

I TOLD you so! :):yesnod:

Yadkin 04-27-2024 2:15pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2252022)
I TOLD you so! :):yesnod:

A drunk retard at that. :Jeff '79:

Big bob 04-27-2024 4:22pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2252132)
A drunk retard at that. :Jeff '79:

That is also a possibility and I am willing to wait for you to sober up. But I believe it is a more serious brain deficiency that you were born with. And I am sure that's not my heating system of yours fumes are not helping at all.

Attachment 100855

Or you could be a real man and surprise yourself. :waiting:

Yadkin 04-27-2024 4:33pm

Only a retard would think that's my heating system.

Big bob 04-27-2024 4:41pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2252191)
Only a retard would think that's my heating system.

Only a moron would have that in their home. What the hell were you doing with it? Yadkin AC?

It sure looks like a heating system to me. And it is in your house you do the math.:waiting:

Attachment 100856

Yadkin 04-27-2024 4:52pm

Looks like it's that time of the afternoon.

:datawiz::datawiz::datawiz::datawiz::datawiz::datawiz::driving:

Big bob 04-27-2024 5:03pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2252198)
Looks like it's that time of the afternoon.

:datawiz::datawiz::datawiz::datawiz::datawiz::datawiz::driving:

Going to hang with your sex offender buddies? I see why you moved up there.:yaddy:

Attachment 100857

Yadkin 04-27-2024 5:41pm

How many were in prison with you? :Jeff '79:

:datawiz::datawiz::datawiz::datawiz::datawiz::datawiz::drivingskid:

Louie Detroit 04-27-2024 5:46pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by slewfoot (Post 2250654)

You could shoot dice on that nasty booty.

Big bob 04-27-2024 6:17pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2252211)
How many were in prison with you? :Jeff '79:

:datawiz::datawiz::datawiz::datawiz::datawiz::datawiz::drivingskid:

Never been why would you ask? That's right you avoid facts and regurgitate some of the morsels you slurp up from your idol's ass.:rofl:

Attachment 100860

Yadkin 04-27-2024 6:22pm

No doubt a habit that you picked up in prison. :ghey:

Big bob 04-27-2024 6:29pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2252224)
No doubt a habit that you picked up in prison. :ghey:

Evidently you are having a hard time reading. Have baby doll read and explain this thread to you. I am sure she will enjoy where you posted that you enjoy molesting and don't care who is hurt. You are one sick ****. :leaving:

Yadkin 04-27-2024 6:34pm

Have another drink. :driving:

GTOguy 04-27-2024 6:45pm

Prayers sent to Antfarmer/Big Bob.
:cert:

higgyburners 04-28-2024 1:35am

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2252242)
Prayers sent to Antfarmer/Big Bob.
:cert:

You two both need a time out...we have allowed you to run amok far too long...i suggest you don't use the word retard any further Yadkin...a lot of great kids out there that are mentally handicapped and do not deserve to see it on the internet. If you are a father you understand of course. GTO on the other hand has no formal education and has never procreated and i can see why he justifies your past indiscretions...sleep good don't let the bed bugs bite....:rofl::yesnod:

Yadkin 04-28-2024 2:39am

Quote:

Originally Posted by higgyburners (Post 2252343)
You two both need a time out...we have allowed you to run amok far too long...i suggest you don't use the word retard any further Yadkin...a lot of great kids out there that are mentally handicapped and do not deserve to see it on the internet. If you are a father you understand of course. GTO on the other hand has no formal education and has never procreated and i can see why he justifies your past indiscretions...sleep good don't let the bed bugs bite....:rofl::yesnod:

Rent free, retard Himey. :Jeff '79:

Big bob 04-28-2024 8:32am

Quote:

Originally Posted by higgyburners (Post 2252343)

:iagree: He does it as another ignorant dig because he knows I have an Autistic grandchild. Just another example of who he is. Just a pathetic self proclaimed molester that is proud of it. If you question him about his posts he does the Dougee dodge and attack. And as always unable to back any claims. And others wonder why I don’t share more.

Yadkin 04-28-2024 1:16pm

No, Blob, you're the retard. Based solely on your posts. Don't try to hide behind your family, like you do living in your daughter's basement, Tard.

Big bob 04-28-2024 6:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2252517)
No, Blob, you're the retard. Based solely on your posts. Don't try to hide behind your family, like you do living in your daughter's basement, Tard.

Wow you can't back up your posts. So you make up stories to prove your ignorance. :seasix:

Come on Yadkin show us that is the proper use of Simpson hangers and torpedo heater.:waiting:

You proud little molester. :issues:

GTOguy 04-28-2024 6:33pm

More prayers sent to Big Bob/ Antfarmer. :sadangel:

Yadkin 04-28-2024 7:16pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big bob (Post 2252638)
Wow you can't back up your posts. So you make up stories to prove your ignorance. :seasix:

Come on Yadkin show us that is the proper use of Simpson hangers and torpedo heater.:waiting:

You proud little molester. :issues:

Already done, Blob, several times. How about you back up even a single one of yours, or post about a project that you've done? Little Coward Bobby. :sissy:

Big bob 04-28-2024 8:23pm

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2252668)
Already done, Blob, several times. How about you back up even a single one of yours, or post about a project that you've done? Little Coward Bobby. :sissy:

I have backed up every one of mine with your own words. You saying that's not my heater is not supporting your claim of proper safe use. I did all my building years ago and your insecurities are showing just like your swinging soup can assembly.

Attachment 100907

I am not sure where you were trying to go with this thread. But I don't think society is going to agree with your abusive ways no matter how much you enjoy them. :issues:

Yadkin 04-28-2024 9:04pm

No you haven't. Have another drink.

Big bob 04-28-2024 9:19pm

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2252713)
No you haven't. Have another drink.

That's ok I understand how you missed it.:yaddy:

Attachment 100914

Attachment 100915

I still don't believe society is going to support your lying thieving abusive ways. No matter how much you enjoy them and believe them to be normal. :leaving:

Yadkin 04-28-2024 9:44pm

Heavy drinking going on tonight. Stay off of the moped. :Jeff '79:

Big bob 04-28-2024 9:49pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2252730)
Heavy drinking going on tonight. Staying off of the moped. :Jeff '79:

:iagree: What color do you have? :yaddy:

Yadkin 04-29-2024 7:10am

Now changing my posts. :Jeff '79:

GTOguy 04-29-2024 10:41am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2252794)
Now changing my posts. :Jeff '79:

Yad, since you're on a road trip, how about some dashcam footage. It doesn't need to be OF anything.....I just want to ride along and live the dream a little. I miss driving in the Eastern states. Been a few years.

Big bob 04-29-2024 11:36am

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2252865)
Yad, since you're on a road trip, how about some dashcam footage. It doesn't need to be OF anything.....I just want to ride along and live the dream a little. I miss driving in the Eastern states. Been a few years.

Attachment 100946

GTOguy 04-29-2024 11:37am

Ahhhh.....the good old days. Sigh.....:)

Big bob 04-29-2024 11:45am

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GTOguy (Post 2252894)
Ahhhh.....the good old days. Sigh.....:)

:iagree: Remember when he was trying to convince ever one that you needed a slope on a home generator pad? :rofl:

Attachment 100947

GTOguy 04-29-2024 11:47am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big bob (Post 2252899)
:iagree: Remember when he was trying to convince ever one that you needed a slope on a home generator pad? :rofl:

Attachment 100947

I remember that. That's what makes Yadkin Yadkin. The 220 Volt teapot is the high water mark, IMO, though.

Say what you will, but any thread with Big Bob and Yadkin in it is going to be fun. Happy Monday, all. :seasix: