The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   You guys remember my hoarder neighbor story? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137079)

zeek 03-27-2024 7:00pm

You guys remember my hoarder neighbor story?

1 Attachment(s)
....and how we went round and round about his eyesore broke down boat lift. Well....He died today. :sadangel: Steve and I had become good friends and I really feel bad about this. When his daughter gave me the news I actually teared up and had to fight not to cry. Doctors should have known he was to sick and out of shape to do open heart surgery.

In memory of hoarder who was a really nice guy. This is Steve fishing on the dock I built for him.

Rest in peace my friend....:sadangel:

JRD77VET 03-27-2024 7:17pm

Sorry to hear about your friend but that pic should give you comfort :seasix:

BADRACR1 03-27-2024 7:34pm

You did good by him. Sorry to hear.

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84 03-27-2024 7:43pm

Unexpected loss is the hardest. Sorry about your friend. Isn't it great
you guys became friends? You let him leave in peace.
Yes, that picture is a reminder of what comfort a gained friend can be.:angel:

LATB 03-27-2024 8:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRD77VET (Post 2238294)
Sorry to hear about your friend but that pic should give you comfort :seasix:

This
Quote:

Originally Posted by BADRACR1 (Post 2238302)

And this

RIP Steve the doc fisherman.

Swany00 03-27-2024 8:46pm

sorry for your loss, at least you were a good human to him

outrunm 03-27-2024 8:50pm

Damn that sucks. At least you are able to say you did right by him in life.

04 commemorative 03-27-2024 9:22pm

Sorry for your neighbor/friend passing. It's never easy but you know you let him go with a friend.:sadangel:

Millenium Vette 03-27-2024 9:42pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 2238291)
....and how we went round and round about his eyesore broke down boat lift. Well....He died today. :sadangel: Steve and I had become good friends and I really feel bad about this. When his daughter gave me the news I actually teared up and had to fight not to cry. Doctors should have known he was to sick and out of shape to do open heart surgery.

In memory of hoarder who was a really nice guy. This is Steve fishing on the dock I built for him.

Rest in peace my friend....:sadangel:

Zeek, I remember the issues you and your neighbor had, but did not know you two had become good friends. That is awesome and speaks to what kind of guy you are. But I already knew that.

Rob 03-28-2024 6:23am

Dock looks wavy :leaving:

Sorry to hear about your friend, but you know he appreciated that dock and it was a fine gesture :cert:

Don Rickles 03-28-2024 7:53am

https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/...hlight=hoarder

I remember.

As it ends, Zeek is the best neighbor one could wish for! I wish he was my nextdoor neighbor now......

May this individual RIP

DJ_Critterus 03-28-2024 7:54am

At least you parted on friendly terms. You should offer to drill some free speed holes in the casket :cheers:

Don Rickles 03-28-2024 8:29am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 2238421)
At least you parted on (brided) friendly terms. You should offer an apology at his funeral for speaking so badly behind his back. :cheers:

And OP, you posted this thread why?

All about Zeek baby!
:yesnod:

RMVette 03-28-2024 8:35am

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADRACR1 (Post 2238302)

Agreed.

Onebadcad 03-28-2024 8:38am

Great to know that before he passed you were able to mend all things.
It is always much easier to remain an ahole,,, I know this well.

Steve_R 03-28-2024 8:43am

Despite what everybody here says you seem to be a good guy Zeek. :seasix:

Onebadcad 03-28-2024 8:45am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 2238444)

Many in here are angry, therefore their opinions are only their own.

If you have noticed, all love me, I also love me!!

Don Rickles 03-28-2024 9:00am

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMVette (Post 2238436)
Agreed.

Only to benefit the OP.
Quote:

Wrongo....
I'll walk away from this thread after this, in respect for the human that has past away.

I'm proud, to have defended this man, who I never met. I'm ashamed at the words typed here by the OP previous thread and I'm glad we don't speak anymore because I stuck up for a stranger, another person, that has the right to live as he pleased.

Wonder how the daughter would feel after reading these words posted earlier by the OP.

All about zeek, later putz.:seasix::leaving:

:D

DJ_Critterus 03-28-2024 9:09am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Rickles (Post 2238432)
And OP, you posted this thread why?

All about Zeek baby!

Changing a quote can be funny, but definitely not when it's something I definitely wouldn't say. If that quote you changed for me is how you feel, then by all means, post it yourself without trying to make it look like I said it.

Thanks. :cheers:

:slap:

Don Rickles 03-28-2024 9:12am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 2238465)
Changing a quote can be funny, but definitely not when it's something I definitely wouldn't say. If that quote you changed for me is how you feel, then by all means, post it yourself without trying to make it look like I said it.

Im trying to leave this thread so please don't con't. (but this is exactly, why the OP started this thread).

STFU minion.:yesnod:

Don Rickles 03-28-2024 9:37am

Quote:

Ok, let's keep going since ya started...

Why do you feel it necessary to protect the OP? You a hired bodyguard or something? He's a big boy and can take care of himself.

How many quote edits of Anj's, are what the other posters would actually say, not one! Get some balls....

I can keep up this charade forever! I'M JOKING THE ENTIRE TIME SHIT FOR TARD!!!!!

NONE OF THIS IS TRUE.....NONE has to do with my life! You casper skined fuks have NO humor! Especially the OP!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:
:rofl::rofl:
:lol:

DJ_Critterus 03-28-2024 9:42am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Rickles (Post 2238504)
Ok, let's keep going since ya started...

Why do you feel it necessary to protect the OP? You a hired bodyguard or something? He's a big boy and can take care of himself.

How many quote edits of Anj's, are what the other posters would actually say, not one! Get some balls....

I can keep up this charade forever! I'M JOKING THE ENTIRE TIME SHIT FOR TARD!!!!!

NONE OF THIS IS TRUE.....NONE has to do with my life! You casper skined fuks have NO humor! Especially the OP!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:
:rofl::rofl:
:lol:

You really got wood for Zeekm huh? I'm not defending him. I simply told you not to make it look like I said something that I wouldn't say.

I understand sarcasm and good natured shit talking, but when you changed my quote, you engaged in neither of those two.

Don Rickles 03-28-2024 9:49am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 2238517)
You really got wood for Zeekm huh? I'm not defending him. I simply told you not to make it look like I said something that I wouldn't say.

I understand sarcasm and good natured shit talking, but when you changed my quote, you engaged in neither of those two.

You do, you do jump on me( it gives you wood) the minute I post a word about your sweetheart!:yesnod:

And I'm more of a brunette, C cup, brown eyed, female loving type of man, so no the midget does nothing for me, but you're definitely infatuated!

But it's Ok to call me a greedy, dirty, cheap Jew.....hmmmm:slap:

"As the World Spins"

:rofl:

DJ_Critterus 03-28-2024 10:03am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Rickles (Post 2238532)
You do, you do jump on me( it gives you wood) the minute I post a word about your sweetheart!:yesnod:

And I'm more of a brunette, C cup, brown eyed, female loving type of man, so no the midget does nothing for me, but you're definitely infatuated!

But it's Ok to call me a greedy, dirty, cheap Jew.....hmmmm:slap:

"As the World Spins"

I figured you wouldn't/couldn't grasp what I disagreed with. You're deflecting like a liberal.

Don Rickles 03-28-2024 10:06am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 2238545)
I figured you wouldn't/couldn't grasp what I disagreed with. You're deflecting like a liberal.

Now that’s a serious insult!

No need for that!

That’s hitting below the belt you’re the one that doesn’t get the drift.

GTOguy 03-28-2024 11:10am

Quote:

Zeek is a good guy. He has more class in his pinky finger than Rickles will ever have. He just has poor taste in painting lawn furniture.

Condolences for your friend, Zeek. :sadangel:

ricks327 03-28-2024 11:12am

Sorry to hear the loss of your neighbor, you made amends and are bigger person for it. :sadangel:

99 pewtercoupe 03-28-2024 11:17am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onebadcad (Post 2238446)

If you have noticed, all love me, I also love me!!

You are begin to sound like a certain Bud Lite drinking, self proclaimed moderator from “over there”. :lol:

DJ_Critterus 03-28-2024 12:16pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99 pewtercoupe (Post 2238607)
You are begin to sound like a certain Bud Lite drinking, self proclaimed moderator from “over there”. :lol:

Which one? There's a lot to choose from.

Onebadcad 03-28-2024 12:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99 pewtercoupe (Post 2238607)

Liten up, just here for the entertainment.

99 pewtercoupe 03-28-2024 12:24pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 2238643)
Which one? There's a lot to choose from.

Mr Shady Rays…:cool1:

Onebadcad 03-28-2024 12:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99 pewtercoupe (Post 2238649)
Mr Shady Rays…:cool1:

Damn that is an insult, I will now stop with that type of humor in here.

I am now scarred deeply,,,

Don Rickles 03-28-2024 12:42pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onebadcad (Post 2238650)

:cert:One guy gets it! One guy….:yesnod:

Onebadcad 03-28-2024 1:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Rickles (Post 2238660)
:cert:One guy gets it! One guy….:yesnod:

I try to get it, if I do not I can take the criticism.
If a few, or many, think I do not, I can live with that.

I am not here to be friends with all, not possible, just hope that I am not everyone's foe.

99 pewtercoupe 03-28-2024 1:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onebadcad (Post 2238650)

Just a joke dude. I don’t take this place seriously

Onebadcad 03-28-2024 1:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99 pewtercoupe (Post 2238698)
Just a joke dude. I don’t take this place seriously

We are always good :cert::datawiz::shots:!!

zeek 03-28-2024 1:20pm

Quote:

IKR?! I had to do a double take when I saw that edited quote. I had to go back and see what your original post was. I knew it wasnt something you would have said. Very fitting though from the one who did the edit...:yesnod:

Don Rickles 03-28-2024 1:43pm

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 2238545)

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 2238700)
IKR?! I had to do a double take when I saw that edited quote. I had to go back and see what your original post was. I knew it wasnt something you would have said. Very fitting though from the one who did the edit...:yesnod:

:rofl::lol:

I’d rather talk shit right to your faces rather than cowardly behind someone’s back…. That’s just me.

Poor soul is gone, I guess we can wait for the house poor dude to die off next huh?

Don Rickles 03-28-2024 1:49pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onebadcad (Post 2238647)
Liten up, just here for the entertainment.

This is exactly why the OP started this thread! It seems that he is quite the fisherman as he has reeled in the big one! A few small guppies, swimming around

zsr22 03-28-2024 2:48pm

If there's one thing I've learned over the years is to just let older people do their thing. Their time is limited and if they want to hold onto something that is seemingly junk to everyone else then more power to them. Everyone deserves as much happiness as possible as they reach the end of their journey.

zeek 03-28-2024 3:23pm

1 Attachment(s)
Well on another note....at least the place is being cleaned up. They just hauled off this SUV that has been sitting on the side of the house for at least as long as I lived here. Sad part is, I tried to buy it off him when I first moved here but of course, he was gonna fix it up one of these days. So sad...:sadangel:

zeek 03-28-2024 3:26pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zsr22 (Post 2238761)
If there's one thing I've learned over the years is to just let older people do their thing. Their time is limited and if they want to hold onto something that is seemingly junk to everyone else then more power to them. Everyone deserves as much happiness as possible as they reach the end of their journey.

Well then, he died happy because he held on to everything. :yesnod:

roadpilot 03-28-2024 4:56pm

Life is short. Treat everyday like it is your last.
RIP for your friend.

zeek 03-28-2024 7:46pm

Well this should really fire up and piss off that one guy.....:) I just told the daughter that before she lists the house for sale thru a realtor....I would like a shot at an as is buy of the home for cash. She lives in South Carolina so I doubt she wants to deal with all that it would take to make that shit hole sale able....:yesnod: Just waiting for her to give me a buy it now as is price...:yesnod:

Vandelay Industries 03-28-2024 7:54pm

Good thinking. You'll save at least the standard 6%! :leaving:

Don Rickles 03-28-2024 8:18pm

Don Rickles 03-29-2024 7:01am

Man, I do hope you get the house!:cert:

So the dude can come back and haunt the shit out of you!:lol::rofl:

Didn't you post recently that you were selling and moving back north to marry the old broad?

****er can't make up his senile mind......:yesnod:

Frankie the Fink 03-29-2024 7:51am

You never know what is going on with people or what they've been through; one hoarder I know grew up dirt poor and collected essentials and stored them "just in case".

My wife had a platoon of sisters growing up and they never had enough coat hangers; so I have bushel baskets of them in the attic. When my hardcase brother helped me move one year he told me, "....if you don't throw these away you don't have a hair on your azz".

I still have them in tha attic of my new house and a bald azz.

Chuck A 03-29-2024 9:19pm

Very sorry, indeed

Anjdog2003 03-29-2024 10:46pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Rickles (Post 2238457)
Only to benefit the OP.

Wrongo....
I'll walk away from this thread after this, in respect for the human that has past away.

I'm proud, to have defended this man, who I never met. I'm ashamed at the words typed here by the OP previous thread and I'm glad we don't speak anymore because I stuck up for a stranger, another person, that has the right to live as he pleased.

Wonder how the daughter would feel after reading these words posted earlier by the OP.

All about zeek, later putz.:seasix::leaving:

Didn't read

Don Rickles 03-30-2024 7:01am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 (Post 2239316)
This is Great

Heard The hot broad from Tennessee refused to sign his prenup.:yesnod:

zeek 03-30-2024 8:05pm

1 Attachment(s)
This poor guy has made about six trips today hauling away shit. Says he will be back tomorrow to get more....I gotta admit....the place is starting to look nice. They even put a bench on the new dock/deck. :yesnod:

EDIT: The motors and pulleys from the eyesore boat lift are on the trailer...:yesnod: Plus they actually took down the storm shutters that have been on the windows for over two years...:seasix:

zeek 03-30-2024 8:33pm

Evidently the daughter wants to either keep the house, or decided to list it with an agent. She has not contacted me about my offer to buy it. But....I did get a nice text today from her asking me to come to Steve's service and of course Im going to attend.

slewfoot 03-30-2024 9:00pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 2239670)
Evidently the daughter wants to either keep the house, or decided to list it with an agent. She has not contacted me about my offer to buy it. But....I did get a nice text today from her asking me to come to Steve's service and of course Im going to attend.

I thought I saw you say you might move to Tennessee?

Don Rickles 03-31-2024 6:28am

Quote:

Originally Posted by slewfoot (Post 2239677)

Tough to leave paradise! :yesnod:

Like I said earlier his Hot Broad refused to sign the prenup!:D

zeek 03-31-2024 8:16am

Quote:

Originally Posted by slewfoot (Post 2239677)

Still in the works. But with bidens economy home sales are very slow right now. With that shithole next door to me finally getting cleaned up, perhaps it will help with the sale of my home. :yesnod:

TheHammer 03-31-2024 11:26am

Get that place cleaned up for some Section 8 tenants.

zeek 03-31-2024 5:20pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHammer (Post 2239896)
Get that place cleaned up for some Section 8 tenants.

I highly doubt that....squatters maybe....:slap:

slewfoot 03-31-2024 8:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 2239790)
Still in the works. But with bidens economy home sales are very slow right now. With that shithole next door to me finally getting cleaned up, perhaps it will help with the sale of my home. :yesnod:

:seasix:

Anjdog2003 04-01-2024 12:27am

Quote:

I'd go but they have to have a nice buffet.

LATB 04-01-2024 7:08am

Quote:

Hopefully the listing agent will be there and you can make an offer on the house. :D

zeek 04-01-2024 7:31am

Quote:

Originally Posted by LATB (Post 2240207)
Hopefully the listing agent will be there and you can make an offer on the house. :D

Wont be worth it then. The place needs a lot of work and was hoping to get it before realtors fees. I was going to make an as is cash offer on it at the time.

LATB 04-01-2024 7:51am

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 2240219)
Wont be worth it then. The place needs a lot of work and was hoping to get it before realtors fees. I was going to make an as is cash offer on it at the time.

What kind of value you suppose the house is?

DJ_Critterus 04-01-2024 8:00am

Quote:

Originally Posted by LATB (Post 2240238)

Not as much as the listing agent thinks it is....

LATB 04-01-2024 8:36am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus (Post 2240247)
Not as much as the listing agent thinks it is....

Sellers determine the listing price. :seasix:

Don Rickles 04-01-2024 8:42am

Hmmm, turns out little ole zEEk was jealous of the hoarder and really was after anything decent the dead guy owned….:yesnod:

zeek 04-01-2024 8:55am

Quote:

Originally Posted by LATB (Post 2240238)

Well...the entire sea wall needs to be replaced and no telling what the inside looks like/needs. My offer would have been $150K or less. :yesnod:

LATB 04-01-2024 8:59am

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 2240288)
Well...the entire sea wall needs to be replaced and no telling what the inside looks like/needs. My offer would have been $150K or less. :yesnod:

What are the comps like? Is 150K a realistic number in that market?

zeek 04-01-2024 9:23am

Quote:

Originally Posted by LATB (Post 2240293)
What are the comps like? Is 150K a realistic number in that market?

400-450k...I was hoping that because she lives out of state and I was going to just hand her the cash that she would sell. I was going to take it as is and fix and remove all the shit in and around the house. That way she could just walk away from it and have a pocket full of cash....Hell for all I know she may have decided to just keep it as a winter home....:yesnod: I havent talked to her since making the offer except for one text from her about the funeral service.

LATB 04-01-2024 9:26am

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 2240304)
400-450k...I was hoping that because she lives out of state and I was going to just hand her the cash that she would sell. I was going to take it as is and fix and remove all the shit in and around the house. That way she could just walk away from it and have a pocket full of cash....Hell for all I know she may have decided to just keep it as a winter home....:yesnod: I havent talked to her since making the offer except for one text from her about the funeral service.

Sounds like you were going to try and steal the property. She probably laughed at your lowball offer. :Jeff '79:

Don Rickles 04-01-2024 10:44am

Quote:

Originally Posted by LATB (Post 2240306)
Sounds like you were going to try and steal the property. She probably laughed at your lowball offer. :Jeff '79:

More proof of the kinda person he is…..:yesnod:

If she read his words here about her father, she’d probably sell to the Hindu!

Don Rickles 04-01-2024 11:55am

But does the house have Spanish Lace ceilings?:waiting:

Don Rickles 04-01-2024 12:25pm

As a reminder…..

“My next door neighbor is about 70, a for real hoarder, has diabetes, COPD (still smokes), on set parkinson's disease, is way overweight, but otherwise a very nice guy. My dilemma is that he has an old dilapidated, eyesore of an old boat lift that I am tired of looking at. I first made him an offer to pay to have it removed, which he rejected claiming he may get another boat one day. He can barely walk and is broke, let alone fix the lift or buy a boat. I then offered to not only pay to have it removed, but I would also give him $500 cash. He also turned that offer down. He later said he would consider $1500 cash....Fuk that.....

I called the city code enforcement and found that he is in violation of at least 3 city codes and would have to fix the lift or possibly remove it completely. I don't want to be a prick and turn him in but was thinking of using that info as a bargaining chip. I would give him one more chance to let me remove it, or he can face the city fines and costs on his own. I hate to do that being friendly neighbors and all....but Im tired of looking at this eyesore...

At the rate his health is deteriorating, I doubt he will be around much longer....then I will report it to code....let whoever inherits it take care of the problem......and no, it will not bother me even the slightest if he puked out his heart right now...”

Guess you got your wish.

zeek 04-01-2024 12:28pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by LATB (Post 2240306)

I was trying to steal it....but she didnt laugh at my offer because we never got to the point where I made an offer. :D

LATB 04-01-2024 12:52pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 2240456)
I was trying to steal it....but she didnt laugh at my offer because we never got to the point where I made an offer. :D

Damn man. Did you wait until the body was cold.

zeek 04-01-2024 12:56pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by LATB (Post 2240473)
Damn man. Did you wait until the body was cold.

Hey, if I didnt do it some one else will. On a good note, she has really cleaned the dump up! Took down the hurricane shutters and removed the sand bags that have been there for years. Got all the horded shit off the back porch...Im really impressed! Either way, it's a win win for me. Now if only my neighbor across the street would meet the same demise.....:D

Bet this gets a large rise out of my stalker....:rofl:

LATB 04-01-2024 12:59pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 2240481)
Hey, if I didnt do it some one else will. On a good note, she has really cleaned the dump up! Took down the hurricane shutters and removed the sand bags that have been there for years. Got all the horded shit off the back porch...Im really impressed! Either way, it's a win win for me. Now if only my neighbor across the street would meet the same demise.....:D

Bet this gets a large rise out of my stalker....:rofl:

Yes if she decides to sell I’m sure someone will buy it. But it appears that she is wise enough to either understand the real estate market or is smart enough to employ a good broker who does.

Don Rickles 04-01-2024 1:07pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 2240481)

Bet this gets a large rise out of my stalker...
.:rofl:

:rofl::lol:

Somebody has to give you a reason to stay alive but you’ll likely take a dirt nap before any others on the block….

All about you, baby

zeek 04-01-2024 1:10pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by LATB (Post 2240485)
Yes if she decides to sell I’m sure someone will buy it. But it appears that she is wise enough to either understand the real estate market or is smart enough to employ a good broker who does.

:iagree: Im actually relieved that she is fixing the place up and selling herself. I really didnt want that big of a project, but couldnt NOT give it a try...:seasix:

Anjdog2003 04-01-2024 1:11pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Rickles (Post 2240364)
More proof of the kinda person he is…..:yesnod:

A Jew criticizing someone trying to low ball someone on a deal. Thats is rich. :Jeff '79:

Don Rickles 04-01-2024 1:18pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 (Post 2240503)
A Jew criticizing someone trying to low ball someone on a deal. Thats is rich. :Jeff '79:

We bury um quicker so to make the offensive offer before the tears dry! Everyone knows this!

zeek 04-01-2024 1:22pm

Quote:

:lol: :iagree: :rofl:

Don Rickles 04-01-2024 1:25pm

Quote:

Seriously it’s the Jewish Lawyer doing the probate that charges some absorbent fees!

I’ve never been accused of being cheap. Remember I’m dumb….

My neighbor GAVE me his house! My rental house was a gift. This is what happens when you don’t judge someone when you help out the elderly for free, when you clear their driveway from snow and cut their grass. This is when you remove trees and stumps just because you have a backhoe. This happens after years of being a good neighbor.

OP should end up with clogged water lines and a failing sewage system draining into his driveway! Talking so horribly about the poor sick dude….

Don Rickles 04-01-2024 1:29pm

Quote:

This has to be one, if not the funniest post ever!:seasix::rofl:

zeek 04-01-2024 1:30pm

Be carful Anj....You get him going and you will never get rid of him. He's like a little puppy begging for attention and being told he's a good boy all the while nipping at your heals....:D :yesnod:

LATB 04-01-2024 2:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 2240502)
:iagree: Im actually relieved that she is fixing the place up and selling herself. I really didnt want that big of a project, but couldnt NOT give it a try...:seasix:

Sounded like she was going to use the services of a real estate broker. That's gotta grind your gears. :Jeff '79:

zeek 04-01-2024 2:37pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by LATB (Post 2240537)
Sounded like she was going to use the services of a real estate broker. That's gotta grind your gears. :Jeff '79:

Reading is fundamental....I already stated that I was actually relieved she is not interested in selling to me. :yesnod:

Don Rickles 04-01-2024 2:57pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by LATB (Post 2240537)

Fuk you realtors, only if I can take advantage of this man’s daughter would I pay 1/3 its value! Then I get all the good stuff he’s been hiding away all these years to boot. To think, you and I both are close to the same height, I’ll wrestle you, you midget!

Ya stupid or something?

LATB 04-01-2024 3:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Rickles (Post 2240572)
Fuk you realtors, only if I can take advantage of this man’s daughter would I pay 1/3 its value! Then I get all the good stuff he’s been hiding away all these years to boot. To think, you and I both are close to the same height, I’ll wrestle you, you midget!

Ya stupid or something?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

TheHammer 04-01-2024 3:38pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Rickles (Post 2240513)
Seriously it’s the Jewish Lawyer doing the probate that charges some absorbent fees!................bout the poor sick dude….

What's an absorbent fee?

zeek 04-01-2024 3:42pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHammer (Post 2240600)
What's an absorbent fee?

I guess he must sprinkle some kitty litter around the contract....:rofl:

Don Rickles 04-01-2024 3:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHammer (Post 2240600)
What's an absorbent fee?

Two years ago roughly my MIL may she RIP, passed. We found it to our families benefit to avoid the 500/800.00 pr hr attorneys probate fees, as quoted.

Others may find this within expected costs, that’s fine.

zeek 04-01-2024 4:07pm

1 Attachment(s)
ab·sorb·ent
/əbˈzôrb(ə)nt/
adjective
(of a material) able to soak up liquid easily.
"drain on absorbent paper towels" :rofl::rofl:

Aerovette 04-01-2024 4:12pm

Pics of hoarder's daughter.

Anjdog2003 04-01-2024 4:13pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 2240518)
Be carful Anj....You get him going and you will never get rid of him. He's like a little puppy begging for attention and being told he's a good boy all the while nipping at your heals....:D :yesnod:

zeek 04-01-2024 4:16pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 (Post 2240649)

Holy shit...Perfect!!:seasix: :rofl: I didnt know Chester was a Jewish name...:D

zeek 04-01-2024 4:21pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aerovette (Post 2240645)
Pics of hoarder's daughter.

You would not bang....short, pudgy, bleached blonde. But....A nice person...:yesnod:

Aerovette 04-01-2024 4:23pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 2240659)
You would not bang....short, pudgy, bleached blonde. But....A nice person...:yesnod:

Whew dodged a bullet.

Pics of hoarder's daughter's daughter?

GTOguy 04-01-2024 5:27pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeek (Post 2240518)

I can't stand guys like that.:)

Has anybody seen Yadkin?

zeek 04-01-2024 5:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aerovette (Post 2240664)
Whew dodged a bullet.

Pics of hoarder's daughter's daughter?

Ill see what I can do. Hell, I dont even know if she even has a kid...:confused5: