The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Sometimes you just see a good photo opportunity.. (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73761)

DropTheTop 12-06-2014 11:33pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixievet (Post 1281965)
. . .As far as a shirt or panties or whatever, it is all in fun. No one is doing any of this to harm him or hurt him . . .

BS. If it gets done, it would hurt him. Period. Don't do it. :cert:

OddBall 12-06-2014 11:54pm

Red's as tough as nails. Getting his mug chopped is nothing compared to some of the shit he's endured, He has always stood his own, and dished out as well as he's received.

RED-85-Z51 12-07-2014 12:03am

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddBall (Post 1281972)
Red's as tough as nails. Getting his mug chopped is nothing compared to some of the shit he's endured, He has always stood his own, and dished out as well as he's received.

Correction. Red has endured alot of peoples shit over the years, and while Red has stood his ground, Red would never drag someones picture through the mud for the sake of cheap laughs...

Red has standards of Decency, and while they may be below some others, slander, libel, and defacing someones image over something such as transvestite hookers, is below even me.

Making jokes, photochops, its all in good fun...but there is a line, for instance im sure Waco would be less than pleased if someone photshopped his head onto Jerry Sanduskys body with a child in his lap...im sure Datawiz would be mighty pissed if someone photoshopped Gwiz doing, well..anything, that kind of stuff is understood as out of bounds...its why we can post pictures of ourselves among friends, without fear that these pictures can be used against us in the future. Wonder how Woody would like it if someone chopped him blowing a dude? Just knowing that such images existed...would not sit well with you...right?

RED-85-Z51 12-07-2014 12:07am

And no, im not butthurt, we do alot of stuff on here, Ive said things, done things im not proud of..and Ive read, and seen things done I wouldnt be proud of...I just am not going to stoop to the level of potentially hurting someones image, or getting into a battle of photochops, because where I draw the line, is most certainly much more conservative than some others...and this puts me at a disadvantage.

OddBall 12-07-2014 12:09am

Ok. Don't nobody chop a pic of Red. His clit gets sore.

DropTheTop 12-07-2014 12:12am

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddBall (Post 1281977)

[Waco]Missing the point you are . . .[/Waco]

OddBall 12-07-2014 12:17am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DropTheTop (Post 1281979)
[Waco]Missing the point you are . . .[/Waco]

No. I'm not. But I'm not going to thump your sore spot.

DropTheTop 12-07-2014 12:17am

Red's way more conservative than me, cause I would prolly let the chops fall where they may.

Pro Tip - Don't post your pic online. [notDrewM]Evar[notDrewM]

Bingo Fuel 12-07-2014 12:17am

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...an_Admirer.jpg

RED-85-Z51 12-07-2014 12:18am

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddBall (Post 1281977)

http://i.imgur.com/g5ZHZSD.jpg

DropTheTop 12-07-2014 12:22am

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddBall (Post 1281981)
No. I'm not. But I'm not going to thump your sore spot.

So, is that Latin for - I'm sorry I hosted a lousy chop on Photobucket, and I'll delete it?

Whatever.

NavyC5 12-07-2014 12:23am

For the record, any photochops I've done can easily be removed, as Dixie said, I've done a ton of them in the past and some have been taken down. If Red wants any of the chops I've done deleted, I'm happy to do it.

It's all in fun.

OddBall 12-07-2014 12:25am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DropTheTop (Post 1281985)
So, is that Latin for - I'm sorry I hosted a lousy chop on Photobucket, and I'll delete it?

No, that's Oddball for a big eyeroll.
But, I won't post anymore chops of red

CertInsaneC5 12-07-2014 3:00am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bingo Fuel (Post 1281983)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Long time no see. :kimblair:

NEED-A-VETTE 12-07-2014 3:49am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew M (Post 1281303)
I don't want to visit anymore.

Feck that. This makes me want to visit even more for two reasons: (1) Jungle disco needs to be experienced and (2) I feel compelled to hot wax the shit out of the guy with the hairy cleavage. :shrug:

CertInsaneC5 12-07-2014 4:31am

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEED-A-VETTE (Post 1281996)
Feck that. This makes me want to visit even more for two reasons: (1) Jungle disco needs to be experienced and (2) I feel compelled to hot wax the shit out of the guy with the hairy cleavage. :shrug:

:funniest:

Rob 12-07-2014 7:52am

Quote:

I love jungle discos. It is worth the $10 to buy your own table because you then get a case of beer and a table next to the dance area and don't have to pay for each song if you want to dance.

It is looking like February for my next trip. I will look at flights and costs today but I cannot wait to go back.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2r7o9jm.jpg

Nemesis 12-07-2014 10:17am

Quote:

You're not a young single guy!

island14 12-09-2014 7:32am

Quote:

Originally Posted by DropTheTop (Post 1281968)
BS. If it gets done, it would hurt him. Period. Don't do it. :cert:

I have been without electric the past few days so just now catching up on my reading here.

It's not going to happen, I spoke with RED days ago before the storm we had here in PM about it and he told me he did not care if RenRen sings to him on video or not, but did not like the idea of him/her wearing a Tshirt with his pic on it.

I assured him it wouldn't happen.. so he has known all along that it wouldn't.

But i figured I wouldn't say anything and let everyone just have fun with the joke.

Everyone here knows RED is a bit anti gay and very outspoken about it, which is why I was joking with him by posting the pics in my OP

Even without any comments of Red.. the pics were funny all by themselves I thought. :island14:

:cert: