The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   What Happened To Social Media???? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126097)

Jeff '79 06-23-2021 4:36am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Detroit (Post 1890825)
Give up on the Russia Russia Russia nonsense you leftist queer.

Who the fk are you to tell me what to do ? you cum guzzling ultra right tranny.
Good luck with that, my little brainwashed minion. :kick: :spdchk:

You do seem like a real tough guy though, so I better just do what you say. :rofl::rofl:
:spdchk:What a dick wad

VITE1 06-23-2021 6:09am

1 Attachment(s)
So true

Norm 06-23-2021 6:29am

Quote:

Give up on the Russia Russia Russia nonsense you leftist queer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1890840)

You do seem like a real tough guy though, so I better just do what you say. :rofl::rofl:

Really! Is this what this place has become, just back and forth name calling?

None of this is funny, or entertaining, just sad.

Jeff '79 06-23-2021 6:34am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norm (Post 1890855)

Unfortunately, yes. :sadangel:

Giraffe (He/Him) 06-23-2021 7:10am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chemtrails99 (Post 1890496)
For almost 5 years it seemed that every leftist I knew posted almost nostop about the smallest of negitive stories about Trump.

They, the leftists hated Trump and they had (HAVE) the media on their side. Serious question, what did you expect glowing reviews?

Quote:

the country is in a free fall and being destroyed

You just don't get it. They accomplished their goal - remove Trump. Nothing else, NOTHING else matters. Except maybe free shit. That matters.

Quote:

No mention at all about a single idiotic thing Chairman Xiden has done.

#trumpgone #trumpbad #trumpevil #trumpmean . Mission accomplished. Sleepy Joe could take a big steaming dump on the flag and you'd still get; #trumpgone #trumpbad #trumpevil #trumpmean .

Quote:

What's up with that????

It's not about Sleepy Joe is about Trump.

Mike Mercury 06-23-2021 8:26am

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/uploa...1624225058.jpg

DJ_Critterus 06-23-2021 9:08am

Quote:

Better hire Cumdawg99 to moderate this place :rolleyes:

Mike Mercury 06-23-2021 9:21am

https://www.yellowbullet.com/cdn-cgi...6-jpeg.257553/

Jeff '79 06-23-2021 9:30am

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 58218

Aerovette 06-23-2021 10:10am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1890892)

You literally have no idea what a typical Trump supporter looks like and definitely no idea that most of them would just as soon see you mopped up and flushed down the toilet just for the comments made here. You feel safe here and I'd agree that you are. I don't recommend a Trump gathering in your future. Even as non-violent as conservatives are, poke the bear enough and it's gonna get you. I am unsure whether you are smart enough to stay away, or stupid enough to give it a shot. That's for you to decide. Your keyboard won't protect you in the real world. You are a joke here, but the unfunny part is that there are more of you out destroying the country and not just sitting at a computer making us laugh.

Jeff '79 06-23-2021 10:17am

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1890903)
You literally have no idea what a typical Trump supporter looks like and definitely no idea that most of them would just as soon see you mopped up and flushed down the toilet just for the comments made here. You feel safe here and I'd agree that you are. I don't recommend a Trump gathering in your future. Even as non-violent as conservatives are, poke the bear enough and it's gonna get you. I am unsure whether you are smart enough to stay away, or stupid enough to give it a shot. That's for you to decide. Your keyboard won't protect you in the real world. You are a joke here, but the unfunny part is that there are more of you out destroying the country and not just sitting at a computer making us laugh.

So you single me out and feel the love for Mike Mercury. Typical.
Just answering the question , What Happened To Social Media?
Now you know.
It's a cesspool of lies, misinformation, and hate.

Aerovette 06-23-2021 10:40am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1890907)
Now you know.

Understandably so since it is dominated by liberals.

My best friend is a liberal and I have great difficulty maintaining that friendship so trust me, you could not be more disposable to me. Don't feel special because you feel singled out.

Jeff '79 06-23-2021 10:49am

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1890911)
Understandably so since it is dominated by ultra right wing wack jobs.

My best friend is a liberal and I have great difficulty maintaining that friendship so trust me, you could not be more disposable to me. Don't feel special because you feel singled out.

*fixt

Aerovette 06-23-2021 10:53am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1890919)
*fixt

Link to social media dominated by the right.

That ought to keep you busy for a few decades.

Louie Detroit 06-23-2021 11:15am

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Hahaha - The irony of a moonbat shit crazy leftist calling someone a tranny. You motherless weirdo demonrat ****s are the filth who have legitimized trannies. You voted for a dress wearing queer freakboy, freakboy.

ThePirate 06-23-2021 11:30am

Quote:

Wish they had a forum for politics and religions to use instead of clogging up this one. :kick:

DJ_Critterus 06-23-2021 11:38am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePirate (Post 1890935)
Wish they had a forum for politics and religions to use instead of clogging up this one. :kick:

If we do that, the standard is to get at least two dumbass liberals to moderate the place and one of them has to be a blatant racist.

Giraffe (He/Him) 06-23-2021 11:42am

Quote:

you leftist queer.

Quote:

you cum guzzling ultra right tranny.
,,,my little brainwashed minion.

What a dick wad

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Detroit (Post 1890929)
moonbat shit crazy leftist,, You motherless weirdo demonrat ****s,,, You voted for a dress wearing queer freakboy, freakboy.

:hearts:
Can you feel the love tonight,,,
:hearts:

Bill 06-23-2021 11:44am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1890907)
Now you know.

No personal attack here, I'm just wondering if you were going to address my question, which was, how is Biden's energy policy helping America and American citizens? How are the resulting high energy prices and inflation benefiting us?

I'm sure you remember the rampant inflation of the Carter years and remember the OPEC embargo in '73 before that. Remember the 'Misery Index?' How is this helpful, and better than continuing Trump's energy policy, which was basically 'yes, we want ALL energy here at home?' How is stopping drilling, mining for rare earth, and stopping pipelines beneficial to the average American?

Louie Detroit 06-23-2021 11:50am

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1890941)
No personal attack here, I'm just wondering if you were going to address my question, which was, how is Biden's energy policy helping America and American citizens? How are the resulting high energy prices and inflation benefiting us?

I'm sure you remember the rampant inflation of the Carter years and remember the OPEC embargo in '73 before that. Remember the 'Misery Index?' How is this helpful, and better than continuing Trump's energy policy, which was basically 'yes, we want ALL energy here at home?' How is stopping drilling, mining for rare earth, and stopping pipelines beneficial to the average American?

But but but Orange Man Bad.