The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   What Happened To Social Media???? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126097)

Aerovette 06-22-2021 2:17pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1890700)
Honestly, I thought that you were a member of the proud boys the way your dogma constantly reads.

I'm ok with you thinking that. Just one more inaccuracy for you to wallow in.

Jeff '79 06-22-2021 2:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1890702)
I'm ok with you thinking that. Just one more inaccuracy for you to wallow in.

What I'm wallowing in is at least based in reality.
Your blind faith in Trump is pitiful.

Anjdog2003 06-22-2021 2:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1890676)

Considering you can't get a condo for less than a million and a house for less than a couple of million in Santa Barbara they don't worry about gas prices.
I agree with Jeff'79 "Move if you can't afford it, or get a better job". Or pay $2.79 for gas and live in Minnesota with 9 month of winter and 3 month of shitty weather.

Anjdog2003 06-22-2021 2:24pm

We pay $3,79 a gallon in So. Cal. I remember the country whining about gas going to a dollar. Suck it up or move to Kansas or Nebraska where the gas is cheaper.

Strats-N-Vettes 06-22-2021 2:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1890699)
This is a lot more likely now that we're just letting illegal aliens flood into our country. Stands to reason that warlike Martians would be among them,

amongst the terrorists, drug runners, human traffickers, and assorted 3rd Worlders looking for free stuff.

Truth be told; that's the war/crisis on the border that has been happening for years...and its some of the reasons Clinton enacted the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act back in 1996. :yesnod:

I'd rather Biden do a good job...we all benefit from a well run country if we are part of the solution.

Aerovette 06-22-2021 2:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1890704)

Inaccuracy is consistent with you. Do you seriously believe I think Trump is flawless? No, I don't. I don't think my builder was flawless, but I like my house. I don't think GM is flawless, but I like my truck. I don't think my boss is flawless, but I like my job...and so on.

The shore of accuracy is in sight but you continue to drift further out to sea.

Any other incorrect suppositions you'd like to make? :funniest:

Jeff '79 06-22-2021 2:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerovette (Post 1890709)
Inaccuracy is consistent with you. Do you seriously believe I think Trump is flawless? No, I don't. I don't think my builder was flawless, but I like my house. I don't think GM is flawless, but I like my truck. I don't think my boss is flawless, but I like my job...and so on.

The shore of accuracy is in sight but you continue to drift further out to sea.

Any other incorrect suppositions you'd like to make? :funniest:

Yes.
Are you a Russian agent disseminating information to undermine the Biden administration ?
This is what social media has come to.:sadangel:

Aerovette 06-22-2021 2:35pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1890712)
Yes.
Are you a Russian agent disseminating information to undermine the Biden administration ?

That would be a waste of talent. I could never damage his presidency as well as he can.

Bill 06-22-2021 2:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes (Post 1890707)
Truth be told; that's the war/crisis on the border that has been happening for years...and its some of the reasons Clinton enacted the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act back in 1996. :yesnod:

I'd rather Biden do a good job...we all benefit from a well run country if we are part of the solution.

It's been going on longer than that, and Trump is the first president that actually did something about it. Everyone, left and right gave lip service to securing the border, Trump actually did something to secure the border.

Trump's main weakness in border security was in not aggressively deporting illegals already here.

Strats-N-Vettes 06-22-2021 2:40pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes (Post 1890707)
Truth be told; that's the war/crisis on the border that has been
happening for years...

and its some of the reasons Clinton enacted the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act back in 1996. :yesnod:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1890716)
It's been going on longer than that,

and Trump is the first president that actually did something about it. Everyone, left and right gave lip service to securing the border, Trump actually did something to secure the border.

Trump's main weakness in border security was in not aggressively deporting illegals already here.

Years man...years I tell ya! :Jeff '79:

Jeff '79 06-22-2021 2:45pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes (Post 1890718)
Years man...years I tell ya! :Jeff '79:

Ya, that phase when Ellis Island was open was brutal.:yesnod:

Strats-N-Vettes 06-22-2021 2:49pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1890719)

That place has some interesting history. :yesnod:

Aerovette 06-22-2021 2:52pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1890719)

Pfffft. Ports of entry... so "yesterday".

Vetting? We don't need no steeenkin' vetting.

Steve_R 06-22-2021 3:51pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1890698)
Ya, so if Trump wasn't such a douche bag, he might still be president.

Yup, if he was “nice” and stayed off Twitter he’d still be POTUS. Lots of people voted against Trump because he was “mean,” not for Biden, without thinking about the consequences.

Louie Detroit 06-22-2021 3:58pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chemtrails99 (Post 1890496)
For almost 5 years it seemed that every leftist I knew posted almost nostop about the smallest of negitive stories about Trump. Now he is gone, the country is in a free fall and being destroyed....and all I see on their feeds are things like, "I saw this great new documentary" and "There's a free local kid's jazz show on Thursday". No mention at all about a single idiotic thing Chairman Xiden has done.

What's up with that????

Xiden is a motherless **** along with every other pole smoking liberal queer. I wish I could push a button and exterminate them all from the face of the universe, God I hate demonrats so much, gas them all.

SnikPlosskin 06-22-2021 4:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Detroit (Post 1890732)
Xiden is a motherless **** along with every other pole smoking liberal queer. I wish I could push a button and exterminate them all from the face of the universe, God I hate demonrats so much, gas them all.

Whoa, whoa there. That’s not right. Think about the cost. You have to build gas chambers, boxcars to get them to the chamber, poison gas ain’t cheap either. Plus you would have to engineer a single button that would work all of the chambers at the same time. That means hiring Gene and he is expensive.

Much better to let them eat each other.

Bill 06-22-2021 4:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1890704)

What about the reality of, and real world negative consequences of the totality of Biden's energy strategy. Can you explain how that that is good for Americans, or good for America?

How are you defending that? America is still going to be using fossil fuels, and still be using batteries made from rare earth materials like lithium, but now we'll be importing a lot of it, and we'll probably have to declare force majeure on all those LNG contracts Trump signed before Biden stopped future drilling.

We saw from the shortages of pharmaceuticals and PPE at the beginning of the Wu flu scare what being dependent on foreign sources looks like....it makes us weak and insecure.

Louie Detroit 06-22-2021 4:54pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill_daniels (Post 1890738)
What about the reality of, and real world negative consequences of the totality of Biden's energy strategy. Can you explain how that that is good for Americans, or good for America?

How are you defending that? America is still going to be using fossil fuels, and still be using batteries made from rare earth materials like lithium, but now we'll be importing a lot of it, and we'll probably have to declare force majeure on all those LNG contracts Trump signed before Biden stopped future drilling.

We saw from the shortages of pharmaceuticals and PPE at the beginning of the Wu flu scare what being dependent on foreign sources looks like....it makes us weak and insecure.

But but but Orange Man Bad.

dvarapala 06-22-2021 6:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_R (Post 1890731)
Yup, if he was “nice” and stayed off Twitter he’d still be POTUS. Lots of people voted against Trump because he was “mean,” not for Biden, without thinking about the consequences.

* unpresidential

Louie Detroit 06-22-2021 9:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff '79 (Post 1890712)
Yes.
This is what social media has come to.:sadangel:

Give up on the Russia Russia Russia nonsense you leftist queer.