The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   "The Black Code": Why Obama Still Owns The Black Vote (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18479)

ChasC5 08-02-2011 9:39am

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO (Post 372960)
Looks to me like he is claiming that many black people are indeed racist and showed up to vote in 2008 simply because of race rather than on issues.

It’s hilarious how in one Thread you had out insults directed at people you have never met, yet you ask why they don’t Vote like you. :yesnod:

RedLS1GTO 08-02-2011 9:47am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChasC5 (Post 372989)
It’s hilarious how in one Thread you had out insults directed at people you have never met, yet you ask why they don’t Vote like you. :yesnod:

What are you even talking about?

When did I insult anybody, much less sy anything about how they vote?

I commented directly to your reply. Of course your reading comprehension skills are suspect at best so understanding what I said might have been a bit challenging for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarsAtTheBeach (Post 372096)
proof that many are racists and only showed up to vote for the black guy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChasC5 (Post 372762)
Just keep the American Tradition Alive. :D

What exactly did you mean by this comment if not that blacks showed up to vote for the black guy based on race?

ChasC5 08-02-2011 9:53am

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO (Post 373006)

What exactly did you mean by this comment if not that blacks showed up to vote for the black guy based on race?

With this logic ... then Herman Cain should be the next President of The United State. :D

Congratulations on your Victory :cheers:

ChasC5 08-02-2011 9:54am

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxAg (Post 373014)
Still waiting for you to tell us the specific tradition that is being continued.

:toetap:

READ YOUR HISTORY BOOKS ... you know, the once that are not re-written. :D

Other than that, I don't care how long you bait. :yesnod:

RedLS1GTO 08-02-2011 9:56am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChasC5 (Post 373023)
With this logic ... then Herman Cain should be the next President of The United State. :D

Congratulations on your Victory :cheers:

It is the UNITED STATES. Not surprising that you would eventually get that one wrong.

You still never answered my question, and I don't suspect that you will because you are completely incapable of actually giving a straight forward response. But, I'll ask again.

What exactly did you mean by your comment if not that blacks showed up to vote for the black guy based on race?

It's a simple question. What did you mean? Try to sound out the big words if you are having trouble with them.

RedLS1GTO 08-02-2011 9:58am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChasC5 (Post 373027)
READ YOUR HISTORY BOOKS ... you know, the once that are not re-written. :D

Other than that, I don't care how long you bait. :yesnod:

Again. You are incapable of actually giving a straight answer.

How about you man up for once and actually say what you are trying to infer instead of your usual circular crap.

Pathetic.

ChasC5 08-02-2011 10:36am

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO (Post 373036)
Again. You are incapable of actually giving a straight answer.

How about you man up for once and actually say what you are trying to infer instead of your usual circular crap.

Pathetic.

How about this for an idea sport … how about you concern yourself about your individual vote and I’ll concern myself about my individual vote.

Personally; I Vote for the candidate I like and I can only assume that’s the case for everyone else. :cheers:

LATB 08-02-2011 10:59am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChasC5 (Post 373023)

would you vote for Mr. Cain?

ChasC5 08-02-2011 11:07am

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarsAtTheBeach (Post 373107)
would you vote for Mr. Cain?

Actually I did do a little research on him, but I just can’t relate to him … especially when can’t handle criticism. :yesnod:

The guy loses his cool way too easy and his skin is far too thin … sorta-speak. :D

ChasC5 08-02-2011 11:38am

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxAg (Post 373154)
Translation, the current troll using the ChasC5 account can't back up his crap so he'll just dodge the issue hoping the next person can maybe deal with it (unlikely). :yesnod:

I can see you’re not a professional angler. :rofl:

onedef92 08-02-2011 11:39am

This Brother hasn't bowed down to Baal, either. I do my most profound, critical thinking on the toilet, not in front of BET, though.

ChasC5 08-02-2011 11:47am

Quote:

Originally Posted by onedef92 (Post 373166)
This Brother hasn't bowed down to Baal, either. I do my most profound, critical thinking on the toilet, not in front of BET, though.

I do mine at work ... where I can actually get PAID for it, rather than flushing it. :D

RedLS1GTO 08-02-2011 11:54am

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChasC5 (Post 373075)
How about this for an idea sport … how about you concern yourself about your individual vote and I’ll concern myself about my individual vote.

Personally; I Vote for the candidate I like and I can only assume that’s the case for everyone else. :cheers:

Again, your unintelligent answer has NOTHING to do with the question asked... which is pretty much par for the course for you.

What I take from your answer, like most of your other ignorant posts, is that you simply won't man up and actually answer a very simple question. Instead you would rather use the same tired, pathetic, passive aggressive crap.

Personally, my latest theory is that you won't answer even the most simple and direct questions because you lack the basic reasoning and comprehension skills to do so, sport.