The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Are you iPhone or Android? (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137080)

04 commemorative 03-28-2024 11:01am

Quote:

Originally Posted by lrobe22 (Post 2238482)
A meat gazing app is exactly what I’d expect from Androiders:leaving:

Why does that not surprise us :funnier:

Newby 03-28-2024 11:21am

Quote:

Originally Posted by SurfnSun (Post 2238397)
One of my sons has my old OnePlus phone right now. Android’s parental controls are vastly superior to Apple’s. When I open Google maps on my iPhone I can see right where he is.

But can he see you with his Android?

As far as face timing and all that stuff, I guess WhatsApp will do it all and work on both platforms.
It's the biggest texting app in the world.
Another big beef is that connecting an iPhone to a Windows pc, you can't drag and drop files between the two like you can with Android.

Onebadcad 03-28-2024 11:43am

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvarapala (Post 2238584)
He's implying that

Need for him to specific so I can reply directly.

As I thought, he is not of the character to come back in to continue.

SurfnSun 03-28-2024 11:56am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newby (Post 2238611)
But can he see you with his Android?

As far as face timing and all that stuff, I guess WhatsApp will do it all and work on both platforms.
It's the biggest texting app in the world.
Another big beef is that connecting an iPhone to a Windows pc, you can't drag and drop files between the two like you can with Android.

No it’s a one way street.

Yes the Android integration with a PC is very nice. I will never have a Mac….hate them

SteveOceanside 03-28-2024 4:02pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruze (Post 2238487)
It's pretty wide open here, so no need to hold back. :hurray:

I think the US is worse off in some ways than you guys over there. Didn't you recently ban mutilating kids' genitals? The bastards are still doing it here.

Something like that. I think it was decided to ban schools from getting kids to chop 'emselves about without parental consent or even knowledge. But don't worry we're still well up in the craziness all round, and unlike you guys we don't have a written Constitution and only country people have firearms, & even then nothing more than shot guns or sport shooting rifles.

Today we learn that the Muslim mayor of London has got decorations over the streets for Easter saying "Happy Ramadan", & the TV News found English people on camera saying "well we have to be inclusive". Of course the News crews may have gone through a dozen who are outraged before getting that gem.

I'm just happy I moved from the London orbit to the North, where blunt talking and common sense are still strong. My cardio health has improved greatly as a result.

Yes I've noticed there's a looser moderation, which is nice. No need to worry if you're going to get bounced to P&R it seems.

BTW did you get the boot? I never saw anything of yours which could have merited it.