The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   C4 Open Discussion (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I may as well come clean before Sweetsie figures it out on his own..... (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45552)

WW7 01-03-2013 1:07pm

Here's a movie you may want to get Friz, this will get you in the mood..:rofl:.WW

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...ee/xubzero.jpg

five-oh 01-03-2013 1:15pm

Friz...I join you in your agony. Although it is sunny and cool here today, Christmas day I got the surprise of a lifetime. Between around noon Christmas day and the next morning, we got 14 inches of the white crap. That's unheard of here. At least I had an excuse to not go to the in-laws. :lol:
But Sweetsie, before you laugh- the roads were clean and dry within 24 hours.

Sweet 90 01-03-2013 1:16pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by WW7 (Post 851396)
Here's a movie you may want to get Friz, this will get you in the mood..:rofl:.WW

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...ee/xubzero.jpg

:rofl:
Unless Friz has Netflix, our poor doggie is going to house bound for a few days:) Do you think I'm being too hard on Friz?....... Let me think...... Nope:rofl:

Sweet 90 01-03-2013 1:19pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by five-oh (Post 851404)
Friz...I join you in your agony. Although it is sunny and cool here today, Christmas day I got the surprise of a lifetime. Between around noon Christmas day and the next morning, we got 14 inches of the white crap. That's unheard of here. At least I had an excuse to not go to the in-laws. :lol:
But Sweetsie, before you laugh- the roads were clean and dry within 24 hours.

Bobby, to tell you the truth, even if you and Friz were in agony for only 24 seconds of cold and snow, well let's just say it's worth every penny:lol:

Frizlefrak 01-03-2013 1:22pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 851406)
:rofl:
Unless Friz has Netflix, our poor doggie is going to house bound for a few days:) Do you think I'm being too hard on Friz?....... Let me think...... Nope:rofl:

House bound? I think not. Remember.....I have a company car. They are indestructible. ;)

five-oh 01-03-2013 1:25pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 851407)
Bobby, to tell you the truth, even if you and Friz were in agony for only 24 seconds of cold and snow, well let's just say it's worth every penny:lol:

I hope it cost you at least one trip to Mexico.:lol:
And agony doesn't begin to state what I went through. Mrs Five-oh wasn't happy about not seeing mom, baby girl was mad because mean ol dad wouldn't take her to grandma's to get her presents, and I was stuck at home for a day and a half that seemed like a month, since I don't drink.

I nearly drowned in a sea of estrogen. :kick:
And to top it all of I ran out of propane in the shop and couldn't escape to there either. :slap:

Frizlefrak 01-03-2013 1:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by five-oh (Post 851413)
I nearly drowned in a sea of estrogen.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My sincere apologies Bobby. I've been there before.....waterboarding would have been kinder. :lol:

Sweet 90 01-03-2013 1:30pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frizlefrak (Post 851410)
House bound? I think not. Remember.....I have a company car. They are indestructible. ;)

Yeah, the car maybe, the ice and snow experienced driver, not so much:rofl:
C'mon up Friz. It's not snowing here and I can train you:)
Quote:

Originally Posted by five-oh (Post 851413)
I hope it cost you at least one trip to Mexico.:lol:

And agony doesn't begin to state what I went through. Mrs Five-oh wasn't happy about not seeing mom, baby girl was mad because mean ol dad wouldn't take her to grandma's to get her presents, and I was stuck at home for a day and a half that seemed like a month, since I don't drink.

I nearly drowned in a sea of estrogen. :kick:
And to top it all of I ran out of propane in the shop and couldn't escape to there either. :slap:

Bobby, that's too funny for words:lol:

WW7 01-03-2013 1:32pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frizlefrak (Post 851410)

And what are you going to scrape the ice off the car with???... Im sure ice scrapers are as scarce as "anti gun advocates" in your area...:rofl:..WW

Hey Bobby, if you don't drink how the hell do you eat a possum.. I would have to be stone drunk to get one of those down.......WW

five-oh 01-03-2013 1:33pm

Glad you think so, cat. I did not. :lol: And now I'm off to enjoy my antique truck on a bright clear sunny Arkansas day. :seasix:

Sweet 90 01-03-2013 1:36pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by WW7 (Post 851423)
And what are you going to scrape the ice off the car with???... Im sure ice scrapers are as scarce as "anti gun advacates" in your area...:rofl:..WW

:iagree::lolsmile::lolsmile:

Hey Friz, just use hot water, works like a charm:cert:

Sweet 90 01-03-2013 1:39pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by five-oh (Post 851426)
Glad you think so, cat. I did not. :lol: And now I'm off to enjoy my antique truck on a bright clear sunny Arkansas day. :seasix:

Bright and clear here too Bobby, much unlike, well we know where. Going home to take my Xmas lights off the house to prepare for my trip to the warm salt air, very much unlike the cold snowy air of El Paso:rofl:
Oh Friz, just another thought. I guess we can't say you live in Hell Paso anymore, oh wait........ maybe we still can:D

WW7 01-03-2013 1:41pm

Hey Friz , have you made a mad dash to the store for Milk and bread yet, or don't they know about that in Texas???... I guess you guys just make a beer run and call it a day..:D..WW

Frizlefrak 01-03-2013 1:43pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 851418)
Yeah, the car maybe, the ice and snow experienced driver, not so much:rofl:
C'mon up Friz. It's not snowing here and I can train you:)

I grew up driving in the mountains of southern NM. 11000' up in some places. Snowy forest roads are no problem for me.....it's the idiots in El Paso that panic if there is any form of precipitation on the road. Hard jerks of the wheel and slamming on the brakes are more common than not....Ice = huge numbers of wadded up cars.....I drive right past them.

I hope you get a jellyfish infestation down in Mexico Kittah....maybe I can sell my soul to TMT to arrange it too.....:rofl:

Sweet 90 01-03-2013 1:44pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by WW7 (Post 851442)
Hey Friz , have you made a mad dash to the store for Milk and bread yet, or don't they know about that in Texas???... I guess you guys just make a beer run and call it a day..:D..WW

He'll be OK, just as long as his bowl is full and the toilet seats are up:rofl:

Frizlefrak 01-03-2013 1:45pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by WW7 (Post 851442)

Maybe for bread and milk......but a Texan running low on beer??? We stockpile it like the apocalypse is coming every day. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Frizlefrak 01-03-2013 1:46pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 851447)

So just how DOES a cat bury a turd in the snow?? :D

WW7 01-03-2013 1:47pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet 90 (Post 851447)

Hey Sweets , do you know why dogs lick their balls, to get the taste of toilet out of there mouths....:rofl:..WW

Frizlefrak 01-03-2013 1:48pm

Mz Friz bought a bag of Starbucks coffee called "Caffe Verona". I love dark coffee, and this stuff is great. However, I'm on cup #4 at the moment. This stuff is like liquid amphetamines. I may need to go chop wood or something. :lol:

Sweet 90 01-03-2013 1:49pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frizlefrak (Post 851446)
I hope you get a jellyfish infestation down in Mexico Kittah....maybe I can sell my soul to TMT to arrange it too.....:rofl:

:lolsmile::lolsmile:
You sure are a vindictive puppy today, but no matter since I have a huge pool in my backyard:D