PDA

View Full Version : [Band Stuff] O.K. Jax, peeps. We have a huge gig at the Jax Landing

DJ_Critterus
01-18-2016, 4:12pm
Yep, 10 March 2016 my band, Radio at Random, has been contracted to play Adamec Harley's Bike Night event on the main stage. This is a huge deal for us as thousands of people come to this event and surrounding venues. This place is also right on the St. John's River right next to Everbank Field where the Jaguars routinely get their asses handed to them on the football field.

If you're in the area, please feel free to come out, check out the festivities, heckle my band, or whatever. The only thing you have to pay for is parking and beer :cheers:

w-Cr3xgV4Y0

Olustee bus
01-18-2016, 5:25pm
Nice gig. Gotta be good to get that. congratulations

DJ_Critterus
01-18-2016, 5:25pm
Nice gig. Gotta be good to get that. congratulations

I'm excited and they called us for the gig.

mrvette
01-18-2016, 6:42pm
I'm excited and they called us for the gig.

OH REALLY..??? nice gig....have fun......how you going to ride your bike with a guitar on your back???

:issues:

DJ_Critterus
01-18-2016, 7:12pm
OH REALLY..??? nice gig....have fun......how you going to ride your bike with a guitar on your back???

:issues:

Can't ride it till May when I get the interlock device taken out of my car. Still dealing with the DUI from last year.

mrvette
01-18-2016, 8:44pm
Can't ride it till May when I get the interlock device taken out of my car. Still dealing with the DUI from last year.

Umm, didn't know about that....oh well.... know what?? Blanding and Youngerman, I going down Blanding in the vette....someone close on my tail, the short photo light tags me for running a red they end 3 pix and showing that guy barely stopping as I speeding away from him.....they want 160 bux....

You maybe remember that a '72 vette has the gas tank in the rear not so far from the tail lights.....some damn minivan/etc on my ass, think for a second I going to slam on BRAKES???

too boot they can look it up, my wife been slammed FOUR TIMES in the rear, just waiting for a damn light, stand still in line all in the 15 years we been married....the last go round she went to the ER, and the car was a total, waiting in line in afternoon, having just dropped off one of her Granddaughters .......impact at 45 according to the cops.....broker her seat back, she slid under the belts on the secondary impact and smashed her legs/hips/shoulders up on the belts.....lucky the gas tank was under the rear seat.....

then some other illegal wiped out her pickup while her son was driving it, shot a stop sign at speed......

ALL of this was because of TEXTING WHILE DRIVING idiots looking DOWN instead of watching the Focking God DAMN ROAD!!!!!

I came DAMN close to going to the last ones that hit her costing us major bux and blowing them both away....12 ga .....I should have done it.....looking back on it.....

:issues::issues:

Olustee bus
01-19-2016, 2:40am
Now that is a pisser. Just ain't right.

DJ_Critterus
01-22-2016, 12:55pm
Woo Hoo. We scored a gig at Whisky Jax on 6 May 2016, too :party: