PDA

View Full Version : My genius neice on Facebook

SnikPlosskin
01-17-2016, 12:10pm
Finally figured out why I don't belong in Wyoming. Wyoming girls act like they are better than everyone and seek out drama
How bout you stop being jealous of the pretty girls and instead try to hang with them.

my reply:

Those lesser girls should be jealous. How can you expect them to reconcile their petty, ugly lives in the face of such human perfection? Doesn't seem fair to me to expect them to just suck it up and befriend the superior class.

Imagine if you were trapped in a pathetic, hideous body and suddenly a beautiful princess pranced within your view. I bet you'd feel jealousy and perhaps even rage that someone of such perfection dared exist while so many suffer from being plain or looking as if they were beaten around the face with an ugly stick.

Hang in their my precious niece. Those of us that are blessed with such physical perfection and humility face so many obstacles in life, we can only become tougher and more beautiful.

Give it a few more years and you can join their clique, united in your resentment towards the younger, the thinner, the perfect snouts of the superior class. And always remember: Beauty is skin deep but ugly goes to the bone.

P.S. Look up the word "irony"

Jeff '79
01-17-2016, 12:19pm
Dayum Uncle Snake !

Did she reply?
That's wonderfully harsh. :cert: :clap:

Giraffe (He/Him)
01-17-2016, 12:32pm
For some reason, I don't think this issues is exclusive to Wyoming.

SnikPlosskin
01-17-2016, 2:59pm
Dayum Uncle Snake !

Did she reply?
That's wonderfully harsh. :cert: :clap:

Yeah. We cool. :kimblair:

CertInsaneC5
01-17-2016, 3:24pm
Not only did you knock her off her self made pedestal. You blew the danged thing out of the yard. Well done Sir! :funnier: :cert:

Jeff '79
01-17-2016, 3:50pm
Volunteering at a soup kitchen did wonders for my daughter. :seasix:

Giraffe (He/Him)
01-17-2016, 3:59pm
Pics of stunning niece?