PDA

View Full Version : Soros books NEED burning....

mrvette
01-14-2016, 11:29am
A small college in Northern Russia is burning text books linked to Soros.....

:seasix::hurray: Bet there are ever more that need similar treatment here also....ones that glorify communism/solialism/.gov knows best bullshit.....

:issues:

69camfrk
01-14-2016, 12:25pm
At least they realize him for the enemy of the state he is....:yesnod:

Stevedore
01-14-2016, 5:33pm
What's your problem with George Soros? Is it because he has more $$ than you, and he's done more good with it than you ever will? I'm confused.

And only morons burn books. Those are the people you should worry about, not the authors of the books.

Fasglas
01-15-2016, 4:29am
:skia::skia:

mrvette
01-15-2016, 12:54pm
What's your problem with George Soros? Is it because he has more $$ than you, and he's done more good with it than you ever will? I'm confused.

And only morons burn books. Those are the people you should worry about, not the authors of the books.

Flat out, soros is a communist, so is his entire family, total in support of the one world .gov movement of Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Fords, Pews, etc.....

SO you would keep 'My Struggle' in the Library?? along with some other by mao?? lenin/stalin?? REALLY???

Meanwhile conservative/libertarian works are not studied in colleges???

I have absolutely NO problem with flat out executing ALL communists, and taking their $$$ to pay off the debt they have inflicted on this nation....

much less that immigration problem, not ONLY islamics, but from Latin America also.....

The only ones in the nation anymore that are liberals are the political elite, in DC, NYC, Chicago, note that they destroyed other industrial cities and so those cities are now all ineffectual communists while the city rots/burns.....the DNC is destroying this nation, and the PUBS could care less....alll on the same payroll...guys like soros.....that damn nazi.......:issues:

I just sunk your canoe fellow.....only too one shot!!!!:rofl:

island14
01-15-2016, 2:26pm
I wanna burn all Doctor Seuss books

Dood was tripping and promotes drug abuse.. :yesnod:

Stevedore
01-15-2016, 5:47pm
Flat out, soros is a communist, so is his entire family, total in support of the one world .gov movement of Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Fords, Pews, etc.....

SO you would keep 'My Struggle' in the Library?? along with some other by mao?? lenin/stalin?? REALLY???

Meanwhile conservative/libertarian works are not studied in colleges???

I have absolutely NO problem with flat out executing ALL communists, and taking their $$$ to pay off the debt they have inflicted on this nation....

much less that immigration problem, not ONLY islamics, but from Latin America also.....

The only ones in the nation anymore that are liberals are the political elite, in DC, NYC, Chicago, note that they destroyed other industrial cities and so those cities are now all ineffectual communists while the city rots/burns.....the DNC is destroying this nation, and the PUBS could care less....alll on the same payroll...guys like soros.....that damn nazi.......:issues:

I just sunk your canoe fellow.....only too one shot!!!!:rofl:

Good grief. And you didn't sink shit, "fellow".

Sorry I posted.