PDA

View Full Version : The MPAA says DEADPOOL Is Rated R For...

ApexOversteer
01-13-2016, 4:16pm
... "Strong Language And Violence Throughout, Sexual Content And Graphic Nudity"

I'm starting to think 20th century Fox might have done it right for once...

Check out the hilarious billboard they did for the movie...

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb164/ApexOversteer/CYnZGyCU0AEGySC.jpg%20large.jpg

... and they're trying to get the ladies to go see it too...

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb164/ApexOversteer/deadpool-romcom-banner.jpg

... the marketing for this movie has been so good... so good...

Deadpool | Red Band Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX - YouTube

Deadpool | Red Band Trailer 2 [HD] | 20th Century FOX - YouTube

Deadpool Exclusive IMAX® Trailer - YouTube

DEADPOOL Viral Video - How Deadpool Spent Halloween (2016) Ryan Reynolds HD - YouTube

... cannot wait to see it next month! :hurray::hurray:

Mike Mercury
01-13-2016, 4:20pm
Sexual Content And Graphic Nudity

well, if it's asian college girls... then I'll risk it.

ApexOversteer
01-13-2016, 4:24pm
well, if it's asian college girls... then I'll risk it.

At least it won't be an erect penis, that gets you an instant NC17... just sayin'...

Datawiz
01-13-2016, 5:10pm
This movie will likely usher in a whole new wave of R-rated Marvel'esque type movies.

Chris Fowler
01-13-2016, 9:54pm
My wife has already confirmed that Deadpool is an appropriate date movie for Valentine's Day. :cheers:

Uncle Meat
01-14-2016, 6:37am
This movie will likely usher in a whole new wave of R-rated Marvel'esque type movies.I sure hope so.... Seems all the comic based movies are getting pretty lame these days. Oh look! Another Avenger movie! Oh look! A remake of the Fantastic Four! etc., etc., etc. :rolleyes: I've about had it with the traditional stuff. Time to mix the formula up a bit.

I've been a Ryan Reynolds fan since Van Wilder. Always liked his quick wit. They could not have picked a better actor for this part. This character seems like it was made just for him although I know Deadpool has been around for some time now. Can't wait to see this one!

U.M.

Cybercowboy
01-14-2016, 8:55am
Yeah, finally a superhero movie that I actually want to see.