PDA

View Full Version : Illegal formation: Vikings Fan Mistakenly Breaks Into Police Station

onedef92
01-13-2016, 8:44am
Police: Vikings Fan Mistakenly Breaks Into Police Station

ST. PAUL, Minn. — Jan 12, 2016, 8:06 PM ET

Police say a Vikings fan who was tailgating at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds broke into a police substation after the team's loss to Seattle, apparently thinking it was his own home.

State Fair police spokeswoman Brooke Blakey says the 30-year-old man appeared to be drunk when he entered the station Sunday. The station resembles a house.

Blakey says people use the fairgrounds to tailgate at Vikings games, which are played at nearby TCF Bank Stadium at the University of Minnesota.

Blakey says a patrol officer discovered the tailgater inside the substation around 4 p.m. The tailgater was arrested, booked into the Ramsey County jail and released. Trespassing charges are pending.

The Vikings lost 10-9 when Blair Walsh missed a 27-yard field goal try in Sunday's wild-card playoff game.

69camfrk
01-13-2016, 9:37am
I've been plenty drunk in my life, but I've never mistaken a police station for my house!!:rofl:

Jobaka
01-14-2016, 12:09pm
He was aiming for his house, but he missed wide left.

island14
01-14-2016, 12:31pm
I've been plenty drunk in my life, but I've never mistaken a police station for my house!!:rofl:

Neither have I.. but obviously we are slacking.. :Jeff '79:

I have got drunk at a police station though, and had all the cops on duty drinking with me.. :seasix:

Almost had them talked into letting me use the police car to go get more beer... :rofl: