PDA

View Full Version : 10 U.S. Sailors Held By Iran

Norm
01-12-2016, 6:10pm
Let's see if the Ahole-in-chief talks about this tonight.

Pentagon: 2 U.S. Navy Boats With 10 American Sailors Held by Iran Military - NBC News (http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/pentagon-2-u-s-navy-boats-held-iran-military-n495031)

04 commemorative
01-12-2016, 6:19pm
How could he not ?

Norm
01-12-2016, 6:25pm
Will mess up his kumbaya spiel tonight.

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
01-12-2016, 6:41pm
"We are in the diplomatic process of securing a deal for the return of ten
U.S. servicemen for an undisclosed amount of U.S. dollars. However, the two
boats and all pertinent equipment will become Iranian property. This is
a huge victory for Americans everywhere!"

Shrike6
01-12-2016, 7:23pm
They don't mention John Paul Jones in training anymore?

MrPeabody
01-12-2016, 7:46pm
More info:

Pentagon: 2 US Navy Boats Held by Iran but Will Be Returned - ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/pentagon-us-navy-boats-held-iran-returned-36248719)

Bucwheat
01-12-2016, 8:01pm
Let's just send some persuasion there way.

Bill
01-13-2016, 11:02am
Iranian media reporting that the sailors have been freed into international waters. I'm not clear if their boats were released with them. Apparently one of the boats had mechanical issues.

6spdC6
01-13-2016, 11:17am
Sounds like obunghole made a gift of at least looking at those boats so they could upgrade their military. I tend to believe if THE TRUTH EVER COMES OUT obunghlole did not allow our forces to protect those boats/crews. We have a lot of resources in the area and vessels could protect and double so aircraft from our carries could make their presence known.

Sounds like our muzzie/muzzie loving POS gave more help to his raghead brothers.

Funny was it not that the POS talked about how well his Iranian relations are going along but never mention the 2 boats or crews!

Bill
01-13-2016, 11:47am
Sounds like obunghole made a gift of at least looking at those boats so they could upgrade their military. I tend to believe if THE TRUTH EVER COMES OUT obunghlole did not allow our forces to protect those boats/crews. We have a lot of resources in the area and vessels could protect and double so aircraft from our carries could make their presence known.

Sounds like our muzzie/muzzie loving POS gave more help to his raghead brothers.

Funny was it not that the POS talked about how well his Iranian relations are going along but never mention the 2 boats or crews!

I, too, want to know why our other assets in the area weren't able to rescue these two boats. Of course, they were in such close proximity to Iranian waters that there may not have been time to effect a rescue.

I grudgingly give the Iranians credit for handling this professionally. If uninvited foreign military entered US waters, I'd expect us to act the same. Detain the sailors, determine if the intrusion was intentional (seems it wasn't in this case), then send them on their way when it was determined the incursion wasn't a hostile act. This is what Iran did, so unless the sailors were mistreated somehow, I'm OK with how this went down, assuming there was no Benghazi-esque call off of a rescue mission.

Vette40th
01-13-2016, 5:19pm
Officer in charge apologized. Not good. Code of Conduct violated.

Bill
01-13-2016, 5:49pm
Officer in charge apologized. Not good. Code of Conduct violated.

I guess I don't understand....if they lost power and drifted into restricted water, what were they supposed to say when confronted by the other country's navy?

Vette40th
01-13-2016, 5:53pm
I guess I don't understand....if they lost power and drifted into restricted water, what were they supposed to say when confronted by the other country's navy?
US code of conduct says name rank etc.
"When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give name, rank, service number and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause."
They were Prisoners.
Only Obama has apologized

ApexOversteer
01-13-2016, 5:54pm

"**** you, Raghead!" *Mimes Jerking Off*

allthrottleandsomebottle
01-13-2016, 7:22pm
Yep,another sad day............these boat are across the street from me in big #s...........lots of fire power... Lot more to this one including the ROE..........

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
01-13-2016, 7:32pm
It's hard to understand those boats operating that close to Iranian waters without the next tier of support not covering them when they had engine trouble and started drifting...

At the very least, the working boat could have towed the broken boat to
base.(home ship).

Bill
01-13-2016, 7:39pm
US code of conduct says name rank etc.
"When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give name, rank, service number and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause."
They were Prisoners.
Only Obama has apologized

This is the procedure in peacetime as well? We aren't actually at war with Iran....yet.