PDA

View Full Version : not the happiest of endings, but one for the good guy anyway

syf350
01-11-2016, 4:44pm
not sure why he didnt shoot the thug

https://youtu.be/6lMtkFE269s

69camfrk
01-11-2016, 4:52pm
He gave that sumbitch a few lumps though!!!:yesnod:

VITE1
01-11-2016, 4:58pm
He should have and legally could have shot the guy when he was attacked the second time.

Also when in a fight like that do not try to BEAT the guy up. You go for the kill. Drive a finger into his eye. Punch the throat. Bite his ears, fingers, nose off.

78SA
01-11-2016, 6:25pm
I bet that's not the first time the employee had a gun pulled on him.

Jobaka
01-11-2016, 7:24pm
I bet that's not the first time the employee had a gun pulled on him.

RAW: Store owner fight armed thief and takes his gun, Chicago mobile phone shop robbery Fail

I'm guessing store employees are less likely to risk injury or death than store owners. Employees don't have nearly as much at stake as owners, generally speaking. But yeah, he's experienced. It is Chicago, after all.

Uncle Meat
01-12-2016, 8:05am
Anyone notice the thug was still on the phone when he pulled his weapon out? WTF is wrong with society these days when you can't even hang up the phone before you rob somebody? So very rude.

U.M.

Sneaks
01-12-2016, 9:58am
Soon as he stuck the gun in his face that close, THAT was when he should have grabbed the pistol and took it away from him and shot his ass. Stick a gun that close to me and the last thing you'll see is muzzle blast from your own damn gun. Never get within reach of someone when pulling a firearm on them. If they have had any training at all, you're gonna lose that gun.