PDA

View Full Version : NFL Wild Card Games

Jeff '79
01-10-2016, 1:05pm
Cincinnati had that game won.
The felons lost it and the warden had no control.
I feel sorry for the Cini fans. It was such a horrible melt down by a team, that it will be memorable for a looong time.

It's a tad bit nipply in Minnesota today hu? :lol:

It should be interesting watching the prima donas crack in the cold.

:beatup::beatup:

DAB
01-10-2016, 1:15pm
bengals fell apart.

at home, lead and ball with 1:30 to go...found a way to lose it. :slap:

i'll take disciplined over talented.

Bill
01-10-2016, 1:24pm
The Texans got beat like red headed step children.

*sigh*

Maybe going through more quarterbacks than Spinal Tap had drummers might be a reason.

Jeff '79
01-10-2016, 1:26pm
The Texans got beat like red headed step children.

*sigh*

Maybe going through more quarterbacks than Spinal Tap had drummers might be a reason.

Ya, that was over quickly.
Not even a good game to watch.

StaticCling
01-10-2016, 3:47pm
Chiefs 30
Texans 0

That's not getting beat, that's getting embarrassed. Frankly the Chiefs should have scored more, but the Offense didn't really start clicking until the second half.

The Chiefs defensive is epic, and the front wasn't even playing as well as they usually do. The secondary killed them though. Holy shitballs, they are good.

78SA
01-10-2016, 4:04pm
Seattle was just given a win.

RedLS1GTO
01-10-2016, 4:48pm
I won't at all claim that the Bungles didn't melt down. They did... worse than any team I have ever seen melt down. From the second Hill fumbled, they were a mess.

However, if the refs call even a remotely even game, they win going away.

The hit on Bernard was absolutely f**king ridiculous. That was a drive that would have ended in at least 3. It should have been 1st down at the 7 after that. Eiffert got speared in the back well after a play and wasn't the same from then on. McCarron got hit on a play that he clearly slid. The "defenseless receiver" call earlier in the game was VERY clearly a shoulder pad to shoulder pad hit until the receiver lowered his head. He was nowhere near "defenseless" He had taken 3 steps. The punter got hit on 3 different punts. All 3 times, even the 5 yard variety would have resulted in a 1st down. Even the nail in the coffin... the 15 yarder on Jones at the end should have instead been 15 yards the OTHER WAY well before Jones even got there. The person he pushed was a coach that decided to walk into a Bengals huddle and start talking sh*t. Last I checked, coaches on the field IN THE OTHER TEAM'S HUDDLE = 15 yard unsportsmanlike. They didn't show it on TV but as I hear from people there, AJ Green was absolutely mugged and held on nearly every route.

They melted down at the end... no doubt about it... but they had a hell of a lot of help along the way from the idiot referees.