PDA

View Full Version : Today's Fuzzball Adventure

Bill
01-08-2016, 6:28pm
So I was visiting the neighbors on the corner today, and Fuzzball tagged along. As we were walking back to my house, what should suddenly be super appealing to a curious cat? Yep, the storm sewer. She went down in it. Super. So, I pulled both iron grates off to access the drain and, voila, she's disappeared. Great. I go across the street to see if she is visible from the other grate. No. OK, so I'm walking back to the house to go get a can of cat food to entice her out when I look back and, yep, she has jumped out.

Great! So I walk back to put the grates back, and by the time I have done that.....yep, she jumped down the other drain on the other side of the street.

[pull out hair]

So I take the grates off on that side, meanwhile the neighbor on the other side comes out, so I'm talking to him, telling him about the cat's predicament, when, Fuzzball jumps out. Great! It's over, I think.

But no, no it isn't. I chase her through the whole cul-de-sac, back to the house, where I finally am able to grab her, put her in the house, and go back down the street to replace the grate.

Score:

Fuzzball: 1
Me: 0

Well, at least she didn't end up on the roof again, so there's that.

99 pewtercoupe
01-08-2016, 6:35pm
She is keeping you young with all the exercise :lol:

DAB
01-08-2016, 7:00pm
Hide and seek, cat version.

wwomanC6
01-09-2016, 7:27am
:Jeff '79: Funny Fuzzball Adventure :lolsmile:

CertInsaneC5
01-09-2016, 8:32am
You got played. :funnier:

Barn Babe
01-09-2016, 9:28am
:lol: Sounds like something that would happen to me.

Sneaks
01-10-2016, 11:53am

I don't believe you would jump down in a storm sewer. Maybe look down the grate, but that's probably as far as you would go.
:lol:

DAB
01-10-2016, 12:08pm

I don't believe you would jump down in a storm sewer. Maybe look down the grate, but that's probably as far as you would go.
:lol:

i'm pretty sure i wouldn't fit down one of those storm drains, but i'm bigger than BB, so she might fit. :dance: :leaving:

Bill
01-10-2016, 12:50pm

If I see you go down a storm sewer, what kind of food should I put down to coax you back out?

:bill_daniels: