PDA

View Full Version : A great day to cruise....

Sneaks
11-09-2009, 9:13am
Yesterday, the MESV guys got together for a little spirited cruisin, before we headed over to JB's for his birthday.
We had CRAZY horsepower poundin the road! :willy: Just off the top of my head, I figured up over 3000 HP rollin! :drool:
No less than 5 FI cars! JB's SC Z, Ryans SC Viper, Nicks SC C5 coupe, a blown GTO, and a blown Gran Prix.
For the NA group we had Z06joes H/C Z, Shagsters Z on spray, and another Z with a 408 stroker on spray. Bringing up the rear was my lil ol stocker. I need more power dammit!
We left Shags house and hit the backroads. We hit the twisties hard as we could when there wasn't any traffic. As we passed people in their yards, there was plenty of neck cnapping going on. Several folks gave the group the :thumbs: as we rolled by. Keeping up with the others in the twisties is no problem since I swithced out to Z06 suspension parts. :D
Once we hit the interstate, I got out in front of the high HP boys fast! I wanted to see them things coming. :o_o: But there was so much traffic, no one could really get into the upper MPH range. I think a couple of the guys hit 140, but that was about it.
All in all it was an awesome day! Awesome cars, awesome twisties, too much traffic interstate run, and awesome friends. It just doesn't get much better than that!
:cheers:

Z06Joe
11-09-2009, 9:59am
It was a great day indeed Sneaks!!!! I had a blast.... even with the wife riding shot gun yelling... SLOW DOWN, WATCH OUT.... O GOD.... LET ME OUT... :thumbs:

Superstreet
11-09-2009, 12:14pm
It was a great to cruise! It was finally warm and no chance of rain. We cruised the country roads with the Camaro. Man,there were a ton of people out on their motorcycles,street rods,vettes and nice cars in general. Sux the season is coming to an end.

Vette Guy
11-09-2009, 12:52pm
:stfupic::stfupic::stfupic:

Where's the pics???

Z06Joe
11-09-2009, 12:56pm
Not sure if Sneaks took any pictures..... I know he was in the back most of the time..... ZING.....

Sneaks
11-09-2009, 5:15pm
Not sure if Sneaks took any pictures..... I know he was in the back most of the time..... ZING.....

I didn't have my cam, the niece needed to borrow it. Neil took some shots and a vid. Maybe we can scarf them up from him.
I'd have passed yo azz if Andy had of gotten outa my way. Dat Gran Prix can't hang the twisties like the C-ness mang! :nono:
Wait, wasn't that me that flew by you when we hit 97? Oh, I think it was. :D
Thank Paula for beochin at ya long enough for me to get by ya for me! :lolsmile:

Sneaks
11-09-2009, 5:19pm
It was a great day indeed Sneaks!!!! I had a blast.... even with the wife riding shot gun yelling... SLOW DOWN, WATCH OUT.... O GOD.... LET ME OUT... :thumbs:

If that happens again, we'll give her my car and I'll ride shotgun with you. :yesnod:
That way I can beoch atcha....SPEED DA HELL UP, HIT DA GAS, DON'T LET THAT MOFO PASS YOU, TAKE THE INSIDE LINE, DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT, OH GOD SWITCH ME SEATS MANG! :lolsmile:
:thumbs:

Z06Joe
11-10-2009, 7:56am
Sounds like a plan to me sneaks.... yeah.... the idea of her riding with me looked great on a ****tail napkin, but in the grand scheme of things, it was a REALLY REALLY bad idea.... Oh well.... chock it up to a learning experience.... LOL

Willfulone
11-10-2009, 2:32pm
I hope you took the roof off :lolsmile:

Peace
Chip

Z06Joe
11-10-2009, 4:27pm
I hope you took the roof off :lolsmile:

Peace
Chip

Nope... Sneaks sure didn't... he was cryin about having his golf bag in the back.....

Peter Pan
11-10-2009, 5:29pm
WTF no pictures:above:

Sneaks
11-10-2009, 7:18pm
Nope... Sneaks sure didn't... he was cryin about having his golf bag in the back.....

I was not cryin about having the golf bag in the back. That was dust that flew in my eye.....:leaving:

Munch
11-10-2009, 10:30pm
That sounds like a pretty sweet time. I'm a little jealous. Glad you guys got to have fun!

Z06Joe
11-11-2009, 10:41am
That sounds like a pretty sweet time. I'm a little jealous. Glad you guys got to have fun!

If you want PM me or Sneaks your digits and the next time we all go out we can holla at you and see if you want to travel up our way and maybe bring the other vette barn guys along with ya.

Sneaks
11-11-2009, 11:37am
If you want PM me or Sneaks your digits and the next time we all go out we can holla at you and see if you want to travel up our way and maybe bring the other vette barn guys along with ya.

Excellent idea broham! :thumbs:

Z06Joe
11-13-2009, 7:48am
Excellent idea broham! :thumbs:

I have my moments!!!!! :thumbs:

Culookin
11-13-2009, 8:35am
Damn, where was my invite :rofl: :rofl: Sounds like it was a fun day, glad you all had such great weather!

Z06Joe
11-13-2009, 8:43am
Damn, where was my invite :rofl: :rofl: Sounds like it was a fun day, glad you all had such great weather!

PM me yo digits and I will surely call you next time. :thumbs:

Culookin
11-13-2009, 8:57am
PM sent

Sneaks
11-13-2009, 9:51am
Sunday is looking like a great cruisin day.....I'm hittin the F'n road for some therapy!

YELLOHH
11-13-2009, 10:57am
Damn, where was my invite

Because we are neither M, E, S, or V enough... :leaving:

Z06Joe
11-13-2009, 1:54pm

Not true my friend...... Anyone and I mean ANYONE is welcome to cruise with us..... We are not so much a "club" as we are a group of guys basically running stickers on our whips and helpin turn a few wrenches from time to time.....

You are more than welcome to join us anytime.... I can PM you my number or PM me yours.

YELLOHH
11-13-2009, 2:16pm
and helpin

Define "helpin". :confused5:

Sneaks
11-13-2009, 3:12pm

:skep: Wha? Hell, I'm not really from M, sure aint E, S smart enough to smell BS, and I drive a V. You only gotta be 50%. :lol:

Evil_C5
11-13-2009, 4:21pm
:skep: Wha? Hell, I'm not really from M, sure aint E, S smart enough to smell BS, and I drive a V. You only gotta be 50%. :lol:

I was kicked out and not included because I speak my mind and won't take bs from people.

YELLOHH
11-13-2009, 4:24pm
I was kicked out and not included because I speak my mind and won't take bs from people.

:popcorns:

Sneaks
11-13-2009, 5:06pm
Define "helpin". :confused5:

Helpin: slang, short for helping
Helping: assisting another person, group, or orginization in performing a task.
I keel me! :lol:

YELLOHH
11-13-2009, 5:33pm
Helpin: slang, short for helping
Helping: assisting another person, group, or orginization in performing a task.
I keel me! :lol:

That's what I thought it meant, but I guess it means different things to different people.

FrickNFrack
11-13-2009, 7:25pm

I would like to go for a cruise with you guyz too brotha Joe:cheers:

Z06Joe
11-13-2009, 9:16pm
I would like to go for a cruise with you guyz too brotha Joe:cheers:

Sure man :thumbs: We would love new members!!!! PM me :seeya:

FrickNFrack
11-13-2009, 9:59pm
My cover is "Blown"

Sneaks
11-14-2009, 9:51am
My cover is "Blown"

Busted. :D

FrickNFrack
11-15-2009, 8:42am

No, I dont want oil leaked all over my driveway :lolsmile:

http://www.denlorstools.com/shop/images/Stained_Driveway.jpg

, and my house is a marxist / koolaid" FREE ZONE!

http://iris.nyit.edu/~tcappell/kool-aid.gif

Get your car fixed, and change your politics....you get the invite :slap:

jus sayn :rofl:

coujac
11-15-2009, 10:50am
Sounds like you guys had a great time!!!

Sneaks
11-15-2009, 3:48pm

:rofl::rofl:SNORT:rofl::rofl:

YELLOHH
11-16-2009, 12:19pm

First of all, my car doesn't leak oil. It leaks coolant and gear lube...

Second, I'm hoping the car will be the way I want it by spring. As for politics, I'm sure we agree on 90% of the issues, we just have different paths of getting there.

Z06Joe
11-16-2009, 1:43pm
Second, I'm hoping the car will be the way I want it by spring.

Does this mean you will be driving it more now? :hurray:

YELLOHH
11-16-2009, 1:44pm

I'd like to. Seems like a giant waste just sitting there.

Z06Joe
11-16-2009, 1:52pm
^ Cool man!!!!! Can't wait to see it all done!!!! As for a giant waste..... I will have to disagree.... I am fan of the 1:1 ratio toys!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Sneaks
11-16-2009, 4:36pm

You're gonna drive yours more next year. Bet on it broham! :D

FrickNFrack
11-16-2009, 6:10pm
First of all, my car doesn't leak oil. It leaks coolant and gear lube...

As for politics, I'm sure we agree on 90% of the issues, we just have different paths of getting there.

Well Hell! Coolant and gear lube is welcome on my driveway anytime :lolsmile:

This must be the Move On crowd mantra, your like the 6th koolaid drinker that has said the exact same thing to me.

Trust me, we wont agree on 90% of the issues. :slap:

FrickNFrack
11-16-2009, 6:13pm
I'd like to. Seems like a giant waste just sitting there.

Im calling Al Gore right now:leaving:

YELLOHH
11-16-2009, 6:44pm
Well Hell! Coolant and gear lube is welcome on my driveway anytime :lolsmile:

This must be the Move On crowd mantra, your like the 6th koolaid drinker that has said the exact same thing to me.

Trust me, we wont agree on 90% of the issues. :slap:

Perhaps we won't. I bet neither one of us will lose any sleep over that fact either.

Im calling Al Gore right now:leaving:

My car has cats, and is driven < 3k miles a year. During our last conversation, he told me he was cool with it. ;)