PDA

View Full Version : I guess I forgot

Munch
02-19-2011, 3:28pm
Today was nice so I finished putting the Vette back together, gave it a quick cleaning and took to the open road...... What a rush!:willy: I guess I forgot how quick it is, how great it handles and how quick it stops plus when I came out of the gas station some guy and his kid were drooling over it and we had a nice chat about the car. This was also my first "Oh man, that things got nitrous on it?" :hurray:

Tonight I'm gonna try and have relations with the wife, maybe that's better than I remember too. :hump:

Y2Kvert4me
02-19-2011, 3:50pm
I have a couple months to go before I can experience that feeling.

Have you used the bottle yet or had it tuned?

:cheers:

Munch
02-19-2011, 4:21pm
Haven't even got the bottle filled yet. It's getting warmer now so probably in the next few weeks.

khblair
02-19-2011, 7:40pm
Today was nice so I finished putting the Vette back together, gave it a quick cleaning and took to the open road...... What a rush!:willy: I guess I forgot how quick it is, how great it handles and how quick it stops plus when I came out of the gas station some guy and his kid were drooling over it and we had a nice chat about the car. This was also my first "Oh man, that things got nitrous on it?" :hurray:

Tonight I'm gonna try and have relations with the wife, maybe that's better than I remember too. :hump:

I have a couple months to go before I can experience that feeling.

which part??:D

Y2Kvert4me
02-19-2011, 8:02pm
which part??:DTo the bolded parts, neither. :D

I've never had relations with Munch's wife that I'm aware of, and my car isn't bottle fed (yet).

But one day in the future it will feel mighty good just to drive the car again. :cool1:

Bucwheat
02-22-2011, 9:29am
:lol:

wwomanC6
02-22-2011, 3:52pm
http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss305/wwomanC6/Smileys%20and%20Misc/banana031.gif