PDA

View Full Version : need help with a scammer

joesgulfstream
02-09-2011, 10:04am
[email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK guys I need a little help with a guy who was selling wheels I wanted to buy from . I made a deal for them with him and it turns out he was just playing around. He would keep making up excueses that he had to go out of town, to busy at work, out with his wife, set up a date and time to pick them up and would send me address but never would and gave him my phone but would not call. Then finely admitted he was a jerk. How about telling him how you fell so I can get his email filled to the brim.This is in the Philadephia Craigslist auto parts under corvette wheels in West Chester ( 5 spoke ) Thanks guys.:cheers:

socalman
02-09-2011, 10:21am
So he never had rims for sale?

Emailing a jerkoff would only give said jerkoff our email addresses.

joesgulfstream
02-09-2011, 10:31am
So he never had rims for sale?

Emailing a jerkoff would only give said jerkoff our email addresses.

I really don't know he said he found a better home for them. He is either full of shit or was waiting for a better offer, either way he is a jerkoff. I was either jerked off or jerked off on. I am pissed. :notfunny:

socalman
02-09-2011, 10:50am
I really don't know he said he found a better home for them. He is either full of shit or was waiting for a better offer, either way he is a jerkoff. I was either jerked off or jerked off on. I am pissed. :notfunny:

how much did he want? I see alot of 5 spokes available on CF and ebay-usually in the $300-$400 range

joesgulfstream
02-09-2011, 11:08am
how much did he want? I see alot of 5 spokes available on CF and ebay-usually in the $300-$400 range

He started out at $200, made an offer for $150 and he accepted it and disappeared for a while, then for $150 gave me big bull stories and was sorry accepeted $100 offer, than the same bull. Then $100, asked him what the hell is up with him, big apology said I could have them for $75 for all the bull even set a day and time and would send me address later he was busy. I will not be so trusting anymore, not all vette guys are for real.:skep:

PLRX
02-09-2011, 11:31am
I consider craiglist a face-to-face sale business.

I've sold few things on craiglist and all have been face-to-face. I hope you get your money. I assume you sent it paypal, if you did contact paypal. I got jammed once and pay-pal did not GAF about it.

joesgulfstream
02-09-2011, 11:51am
I consider craiglist a face-to-face sale business.

I've sold few things on craiglist and all have been face-to-face. I hope you get your money. I assume you sent it paypal, if you did contact paypal. I got jammed once and pay-pal did not GAF about it.

No worries here Pete I did not give that slug a dime. I would though like to give him a size 11 where the sun doesn't shine. I called him out but he would not go for it I was that pissed.:beat:

jhammons01
02-09-2011, 11:52am
You didn't send money did you???

joesgulfstream
02-09-2011, 11:56am
You didn't send money did you???:above:

WW7
02-09-2011, 12:37pm
I believe what you are asking use to do is considered internet harassment . ...WW

joesgulfstream
02-09-2011, 12:45pm
I believe what you are asking use to do is considered internet harassment . ...WW

No not quite, just more interest in the wheels that would make him go crazy , like everybody making him an offer and would he please consider shipping, not harassment just having fun with him. Kind of like the things we do at CF that gets us baned for what they call internet harassment.:cheers: