PDA

View Full Version : I think one of my tonsils is growing back, and it's pi$$ed!

Barn Babe
11-04-2009, 6:04am
I've been waking up with a super duper sore throat for over a week now. I finally decided to take a look and see what's going on in there, there's this little round, flesh colored thing back there, just on one side. I googled it, sure enough, they can grow back. :willy:

PortDawg
11-04-2009, 6:12am
Just when you think you've gotten rid of a problem...

Kind of reminds me of my divorce, just when you think you are REALLY rid of them, you find yourself dealing with them again in court....over and over again..

Sorry for the analogy so early in the AM...

Barn Babe
11-04-2009, 6:17am
Just when you think you've gotten rid of a problem...

Kind of reminds me of my divorce, just when you think you are REALLY rid of them, you find yourself dealing with them again in court....over and over again..

Sorry for the analogy so early in the AM...

Thanks for reminding me I may have that going on again soon as well. I'd rather deal with an angry tonsil.

Ocalaguy
11-04-2009, 6:36am
There's always something.

Gargle with warm salt water. That helps.

MYSCZ06
11-04-2009, 6:45am
Hey the up side is ....well there is no up side....sorry so here is a cute bunny for you!
http://blogs.citizen-times.com/blogs/media/blogs/tourists/pancake_bunny.jpg

DropTheTop
11-04-2009, 7:52am
Damn, sorry to hear it - that's crazy.

I still have mine, unless aliens came and took them.

xXBUDXx
11-04-2009, 8:31am
Thanks for reminding me I may have that going on again soon as well. I'd rather deal with an angry tonsil.

:sadangel::grouphug:

Sneaks
11-04-2009, 9:05am
Damn, sorry to hear it - that's crazy.

I still have mine, unless aliens came and took them.

That wasn't your throat they were probing. :lol:
BB, do the warm salt water gargle. If that doesn't work Cepacol throat spray. Hope you feel better! :dance:

kylebuck
11-04-2009, 12:31pm
Just drink some pawpaw's cough syrup.

VatorMan
11-04-2009, 1:23pm
Soooooo many jokes and/or lecherous comments.....

NEVRL8T
11-04-2009, 1:46pm

And most of them begin with "Hey lady, have you ever seen a tonsil tickler?......................"

BuckyThreadkiller
11-04-2009, 2:54pm

...potential curative techniques...

CertInsaneC5
11-04-2009, 6:31pm

:iagree: The proper approach here is critical.

ApexOversteer
11-04-2009, 6:40pm
Oh man, sounds Urgent... I guess when they grow back they're Growing Up The Hard Way... I wonder though, if you can tell us if it Feels Like The First Time. I bet you Can't Wait to get your Soul Doctor to Break It Up.

Of course this wouldn't have happened if you possessed all the superpowers of 70's supergroup Foreigner...

jeff w
11-04-2009, 6:45pm
Oh man, sounds Urgent... I guess when they grow back they're Growing Up The Hard Way... I wonder though, if you can tell us if it Feels Like The First Time. I bet you Can't Wait to get your Soul Doctor to Break It Up.

Of course this wouldn't have happened if you possessed all the superpowers of 70's supergroup Foreigner...

:lolsmile: :lolsmile: :lolsmile: :lolsmile:

CertInsaneC5
11-04-2009, 6:46pm

:Beer Spew: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

kylebuck
11-04-2009, 6:49pm
Wow ... i was goin to say stop poking the damn things... but apex stole the show

VatorMan
11-04-2009, 8:43pm
Wow ... i was goin to say stop poking the damn things... but apex stole the show

You talkin to me ?

Munch
11-04-2009, 9:49pm

You just need this!

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff68/Dr_Munch/310px-Frame15.jpg

Skia
11-04-2009, 10:10pm
Sooooo let me get this straight....:skep:

Your tonsild can grow back....does this mean that if you get "clipped" as a kid that it's conceivable that your foreskin can grow back??? :skep:
And if it does it's gonna be ****ed.....:willy: :willy:

Oh my......:banana: Skin it back :banana:

Barn Babe
11-06-2009, 6:22am
Sooooo let me get this straight....:skep:

Your tonsild can grow back....does this mean that if you get "clipped" as a kid that it's conceivable that your foreskin can grow back??? :skep:
And if it does it's gonna be ****ed.....:willy: :willy:

Oh my......:banana: Skin it back :banana:

Your foreskin and my tonsils are two completely different things, and never the 2 shall meet. :D

PortDawg
11-06-2009, 6:50am
Your foreskin and my tonsils are two completely different things, and never the 2 shall meet. :D

:rofl: :rofl::above::hurray::hurray:

OMFG....too funny...:lolsmile:

xXBUDXx
11-06-2009, 7:43am

You are alive!! :hurray:

:lol::lolsmile:

DropTheTop
11-06-2009, 7:46am

Awesome! :lol:

xXBUDXx
11-06-2009, 7:47am
Awesome! :lol:

Unless you are Skia.