jeff w
11-03-2009, 10:33pm
Can't wait. Fedor is a beast.

Munch
11-03-2009, 10:40pm
Fedor in da 2nd.

Dave@EFI
11-03-2009, 10:54pm
Fedor by armbar in the 1st after Rogers overswings and gets taken down.

Petew1971
11-03-2009, 10:55pm
Rogers has zero ground game..hes going to come out swinging like a maniac..you can count on that

Petew1971
11-03-2009, 10:56pm
Fedor by armbar in the 1st.

Kinda what im thinkin..since rogers has no ground game, Fedor takes him down and submits his stupid ass

NEVRL8T
11-04-2009, 2:27pm
Fedor by armbar in the 1st after Rogers overswings and gets taken down.

Rogers has zero ground game..hes going to come out swinging like a maniac..you can count on that

Brett Rogers does have a little ground game. It's not totally lacking but even with world class wrestling and JuJitsu, he would never beat Fedor. I wouldn't be too surprised to see Fedor choke him out but the arm does seem the more logical choice. Brett Roger's is tailor-made for Fedor's Sambo. This fight doesn't go past the first round.

Fedor can take a shot, we have all seen that. His bouts with Fujita, where he did the chicken dance, and his fights with other known punchers has only proven one thing - that Fedor Emelianenko is trully "The Last Emperor" and "The Baddest Man on the Planet".

Petew1971
11-04-2009, 8:13pm
Brett Rogers does have a little ground game. It's not totally lacking but even with world class wrestling and JuJitsu, he would never beat Fedor. I wouldn't be too surprised to see Fedor choke him out but the arm does seem the more logical choice. Brett Roger's is tailor-made for Fedor's Sambo. This fight doesn't go past the first round.

Fedor can take a shot, we have all seen that. His bouts with Fujita, where he did the chicken dance, and his fights with other known punchers has only proven one thing - that Fedor Emelianenko is trully "The Last Emperor" and "The Baddest Man on the Planet".

great post..im itchin to this this event..has some other good fights on the card also :cheers:

Neutron
11-04-2009, 8:49pm
Fedor is gonna kill him. :yesnod:

WKMCD
11-04-2009, 9:12pm
Rogers is a fag!!! Fador in the second.

Neutron
11-04-2009, 9:31pm

Wow, would've never guess that Rogers was member of the homosexual community.. hmmm..

Munch
11-04-2009, 9:39pm
great post..im itchin to this this event..has some other good fights on the card also :cheers:

Get a slingbox and broadcast it so us cheap bastages can watch!

Petew1971
11-05-2009, 3:01am
Get a slingbox and broadcast it so us cheap bastages can watch!

I think its free on CBS or sumthin :cheers:

Munch
11-05-2009, 8:50am

Sweet! I will check in to it.

:beat:

NEVRL8T
11-05-2009, 10:58am

I wouldn't go that far. Any person, male or female, that will step into the cage, ring, or on the mat has my respect. I boxed as a youngster up through high school. Even with the gear on it's no cake walk. Brett Rogers has a family he is trying to provide for and ANYONE that will step into Fedor's world and lay it on the line, for any amount of money, I have my hat off to them. Fedor can seriously hurt you. The most dangerous man in the world bar none. Brett could get lucky. He could land the huge right hand and who knows what could happen from there but, I don't think there are many men that can hit as hard as Fujita and we all saw how well Fedor recovered and immediately choked him out. We all saw Kevin Randleman dump Fedor on his head and all Fedor did was roll him over and arm tap him. I really think Brett is going to do a lot better than most are giving him credit for - for a short while - but he will meet the same fate that the vast majority of fighters have met that have faced him - doom.

8:00 PM CST 11-7-2009 CBS :cheers:

jeff w
11-08-2009, 2:04am
Fedor in da 2nd.

good call :above:

ApexOversteer
11-09-2009, 1:25pm
Rogers is a fag!!!

Wow, would've never guess that Rogers was member of the homosexual community.. hmmm..

He didn't say he was gay, he said he owned a Harley.

WKMCD
11-09-2009, 1:29pm
He didn't say he was gay, he said he owned a Harley.

I guess not everyone watches South Park. :yesnod:

boracayjohnny
11-09-2009, 6:40pm
I watched the fight while wanting Rogers to win. Mofo was doiing alright until that right from three blocks away. It was like a freight train when it hit. Mofo Rogers did throw up his leg when Fedor went in for the first kill but that didn't prevent Fedor on top throwing other punches.

Overall, who will beat Fedor? Mofo Fedor is kryptonite for anyone it seems.

NEVRL8T
11-09-2009, 10:30pm
I watched the fight while wanting Rogers to win. Mofo was doiing alright until that right from three blocks away. It was like a freight train when it hit. Mofo Rogers did throw up his leg when Fedor went in for the first kill but that didn't prevent Fedor on top throwing other punches.

Overall, who will beat Fedor? Mofo Fedor is kryptonite for anyone it seems.

I just have one question. Why would you want Rogers to win? Fedor wasn't exactly getting beat. Rogers was doing the right thing - for a short time. It was only a matter of time before Fedor ended it one way or another. I really think he would have submitted Rogers the next time he got him down. He almost had him twice before and as Rogers would have gotten tired he would have gotten careless and that is something you absoultely cannot do with Fedor. How about that right hand! He didn't even **** the arm back, it was from arm's length with a jackhammer thrust ala Superman punch. Just think if he would have gotten his hips into it. He would have took Rogers' head off!

You have to give Fedor some credit too. It's his first time to fight in a cage and he is going to have to get accustomed to it, but he really didn't do that bad. Rogers had 30 pounds on him and he turned Rogers around several times with his back against the cage. I know I am a major Fedor nutswinger but I have been since 2000 so I cannot change now. He is without a doubt the most dangerous MMA fighter on the planet and the greatest ever.

There is one man that may have a shot at beating Fedor but its because of size only. That's Brock Lesner as bad as I hate to say it. He has the size and wrestling skill couple with massive strength, He could theoretically lay and ground and pound out a stoppage because the UFC refs are pretty quick to stop a fight. Do I think Lesnar would submit Fedor? No freaking way. Do I think Lesnar would KO Fedor? Even more of a remote chance. But, a TKO on the ground by pinning Fedor's arms/hands and pittypatting shots to a defensless fighter? You betcha. Does that make Lesnar the best fighter on the planet? No way. It just makes him the immovable object.

boracayjohnny
11-09-2009, 10:35pm
I was pulling for Rogers because he was the underdog. Fedor is a freaking beast.

NEVRL8T
11-10-2009, 1:19pm
I was pulling for Rogers because he was the underdog. Fedor is a freaking beast.

I can respect that. I do the same many times myself. I was just curious. I thought maybe you knew something about Rogers that I didn't. I hope he does well in the sport. I think it was a little early to put him in against someone of Fedor's caliber, then again, who was Fedor to fight?

Petew1971
11-12-2009, 11:51am
Brett Rogers went to the fedor School of hard knock..he deserved to be clocked in the face like that because his wifes name is Tiuana Rogers..damn hoodrats