PDA

View Full Version : Just minding my own business

thegreenman
02-07-2011, 12:39am
I went out to grab a bite and was cruising back to work and this guy in a Charger was riding up on my 6 o'clock pretty hard, happens all the time but it pizzes me off for some reason. I stopped at a light and took off with a little aggression and went through four gears in my A6 pretty quick. That made me feel pretty good as I nailed the timing of shifting pretty good and the Billy Boat fusions were singing a good tune and all was well with me again. As I was sitting at a light to make a left turn, I started wondering where the charger went and was looking around and noticed he was sitting a couple lanes over looking at me, he had a green light but stopped either because he was pizzed off at me or was checking me out. When I looked at him, he took off.

First time anyone has stopped in the middle of the road to look at my Vette. Anyone else have anything like this happen?

Denman
02-07-2011, 1:16am
I had a brand new white TT Audi something with temp tags who kept pulling next to my 2008 C6 Saturday night and trying to goad me into dropping the hammer, I just burbled the exhaust a little and ignored him...finally he turned around and went hunting something else.

But I did think of turning around and heading to the Audi dealership right down the road and circling till something came out...but I resisted :)