PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody remember...

CRUZN C4
01-26-2011, 2:28pm
...kanji? Haven't heard from him in a long time. :confused5:

Chuck A
01-26-2011, 2:41pm
only kanji i know is the stuff you smoke, puff, puff pass:lolsmile::o_o::beer::rofl:

j-vette
01-26-2011, 4:08pm
...kanji? Haven't heard from him in a long time. :confused5:

I remember him from the other board... haven't seen him in awhile…

RetiredSFC 97
01-26-2011, 4:12pm
:bilmem:

Vette Jockey
01-26-2011, 5:19pm
:bilmem:

nutz4c4
01-26-2011, 5:22pm
Sure do! Haven't heard from him in a long time. His last activity on CF was in July. Hope he is ok....

NEVRL8T
01-26-2011, 7:32pm
only kanji i know is the stuff you smoke, puff, puff pass:lolsmile::o_o::beer::rofl:

That's ganja. But yeah. BTDT. Love it. Went back and did it again.

C4fan
01-26-2011, 8:31pm

LOL, I remember when that stuff had all kinds of names. Columbian, Hawaiian, Mr. Thai stick, :lolsmile: :o_o: I wonder if it still does.

NEVRL8T
01-26-2011, 9:16pm
LOL, I remember when that stuff had all kinds of names. Columbian, Hawaiian, Mr. Thai stick, :lolsmile: :o_o: I wonder if it still does.

Sadly, most of the cool names are no longer used.

Ch@0s
01-27-2011, 1:46pm
Wasn't he the one who Was doing a CFI dyno comparison? I keep waiting for the results but nothing. :toetap:

CRUZN C4
01-28-2011, 2:05am
Wasn't he the one who Was doing a CFI dyno comparison? I keep waiting for the results but nothing. :toetap:

I believe that be Kanji. He did a baseline dyno when the car was bone stock and he was going to dyno it after he was done.

Taurus
01-28-2011, 3:08am
How about Floridamale and Poor Boy? Wonder where they went...........

CRUZN C4
01-28-2011, 3:20am

Good question.

socalman
01-28-2011, 9:42am

or are you thinking of Mr. T? 159rwhp before the Renegade. No reads after it was done, nothing but threads "I think I need a new cam" "C4 for Sale" :lolsmile:

Ch@0s
01-28-2011, 9:58am
Maybe they were all banned for being too cool. :toetap:
I talked with a member that after paying to be a supporting member at the CF. When his subscription expired had nothing but problems with his account. :slap:

PLRX
01-28-2011, 12:20pm
or are you thinking of Mr. T? 159rwhp before the Renegade. No reads after it was done, nothing but threads "I think I need a new cam" "C4 for Sale" :lolsmile:

Yes, we had a bet and no-one won because he never posted results.

He lost power because if he would have gain power he would made a big f*cking deal about it.

I waiting for the new owner to post in the CF. I'm ready to provide vehicle history. :p

SQUIRMIN VERMIN 84
01-28-2011, 7:15pm

Nope, Kanji was a fisherman who had a black '84 and he was doing dyno comps with his CFI...but shortly after, dropped off the radar after posting he was off on another fishing trip. Hope he didn't take the deep 6....

Sweet 90
01-28-2011, 8:10pm
Nope, Kanji was a fisherman who had a black '84 and he was doing dyno comps with his CFI...but shortly after, dropped off the radar after posting he was off on another fishing trip. Hope he didn't take the deep 6....

:iagree: I've pm'd him, left messages on his profile.........nothing.
Be nice just to hear he's OK.

CRUZN C4
01-29-2011, 2:36am
I remember about a year ago Kanji said that he had I believe a pacemaker put in.

Chuck A
01-29-2011, 7:48am

Here in the projects we call it kanji, kanja, weed, and anything else , as long as it burns and gets you HIGH, its all the same:o_o::lolsmile::beer::dance:

Frizlefrak
01-29-2011, 12:27pm

.......reefer, pot, weed, skank, bud, herb, maui wowwy, lid,

Sadly, most of the cool names are no longer used.

Been waaaay too long, wouldn't know.

I think I've got Coop's (poorboy) phone number somewhere. I'll dig it up and give him a jingle

Here in the projects we call it kanji, kanja, weed, and anything else , as long as it burns and gets you HIGH, its all the same:o_o::lolsmile::beer::dance:

I'd love to partake in mother nature again, it just ain't worth losing my livelihood over. But when I retire......:D

Taurus
01-29-2011, 1:56pm
Coop must have seen us ask about him, I received an email from him. I'll follow up.