PDA

View Full Version : Should we make the move comple? C4 newbs

Ch@0s
01-26-2011, 12:11pm
So should we move/copy our technical threads here?

beadist
01-26-2011, 12:28pm
Yes please. :hurray:

Sweet 90
01-26-2011, 12:33pm
I thought Pete, Dan and Bryan were already working on this:cheers:

jda67gta
01-26-2011, 1:06pm
I thought Pete, Dan and Bryan were already working on this:cheers:

:above:

socalman
01-26-2011, 1:09pm
Dogfish and Reds are handling a Ultimate DYI here. I think the preference is minimal links to the other site, but copy/pasting in the C4 Tech area is highly encourged. Pete re-created many of his threads in there as well.

:dance:

Ch@0s
01-26-2011, 1:24pm
Dogfish and Reds are handling a Ultimate DYI here. I think the preference is minimal links to the other site, but copy/pasting in the C4 Tech area is highly encourged. Pete re-created many of his threads in there as well.

How did I miss it? OK, I will start moving stuff over and sending the links to Bryan. I think I'll start with My exhaust thread.

Sweet 90
01-26-2011, 1:33pm
How did I miss it?

Probably:beer::leaving:

RedLS1GTO
01-26-2011, 1:36pm
How did I miss it? OK, I will start moving stuff over and sending the links to Bryan. I think I'll start with My exhaust thread.

Right on... :cheers:

Like was said above, link back to the other place as little as possible (for obvious reasons). The easiest way has been to go into edit mode on the original thread, copy and paste. The tech section over here is slowly but surely growing...

Let's keep it going!

Ch@0s
01-26-2011, 1:37pm
You guys have been on a posting spree.I have to drink to keep up. :lol:

Vette Jockey
01-26-2011, 1:49pm

:rofl:

ottawabarber
01-26-2011, 1:50pm
I moved my contribution to the barn ... i was considering deleting the one on CF ... should I??

PLRX
01-26-2011, 5:53pm
This is not debatable.

We need to delete all CF links. If no-one is willing to do a new thread with those tech threads, I'll do them.

I would love to do a new thread on lowering a late C4 suspension. The old thread always popping up is for the earlier C4s. The late C4s have a different front suspension brackets, lower control arms and are easier to lower. The problem is that I did mine in 2008 and I did some documentation but it was not detailed. It requires a lot of little steps and I was not in the mood to take pictures. Those rubber mounts are a bitch to remove.

ottawabarber
01-26-2011, 6:42pm
This is not debatable.

We need to delete all CF links......

I guess I was asking if I should remove the post itself on CF? It already is here without any links to CF whatsoever. I don't have a problem deleting it over there, but it possibly would be useful to some of the "good ones" who either don't know about the "barn", or don't want to take the plunge and move here.

I will do whatever the gang here desires.

Ch@0s
01-26-2011, 7:21pm

Like was said above, link back to the other place as little as possible (for obvious reasons). The easiest way has been to go into edit mode on the original thread, copy and paste. The tech section over here is slowly but surely growing...

Let's keep it going!

I moved all my pics to photo-bucket, wow! that took a long time.

Here is my on going Exhaust saga. :hurray:

http://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/c4-tech-performance/6801-my-exhaust-comparison-l98-flowmaster-magnaflow-headman-elite-stock-lt1-videos.html

PLRX
01-26-2011, 7:29pm
I guess I was asking if I should remove the post itself on CF? It already is here without any links to CF whatsoever. I don't have a problem deleting it over there, but it possibly would be useful to some of the "good ones" who either don't know about the "barn", or don't want to take the plunge and move here.

I will do whatever the gang here desires.

I edited mine.

Ch@0s
01-27-2011, 9:39am

Let's keep it going!

Here is My Tilt repair thread.
http://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/c4-tech-performance/6862-tilt-steering-repair-lots-pics.html