PDA

View Full Version : Santa Ana Winds

PLRX
01-23-2011, 9:43am
Woke up this morning and the Santa Ana Winds are blowing the crap out of my neighborhood. Last year two 55 gallon trash cans ended up on my front lawn. Those things cost $250, I left them there for the owner to claim them and they are now on my back yard. They are my recycle containers. :D

Dan hows OC?

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/twister2.gif

socalman
01-23-2011, 9:50am
It's blowing here too. WTF?- it ain't October!!!! Hate the frickin winds!

PLRX
01-23-2011, 9:52am
It's blowing here too. WTF?- it ain't October!!!! Hate the frickin winds!

That was my first thought, its Fng January.

Frizlefrak
01-23-2011, 10:48am
All of which means they will blow through here in about 24-36 hours. Great. That mangey ol' Canadian cat will have a field day when I'm picking the grit out of the corners of my eyes.

socalman
01-23-2011, 11:32am
All of which means they will blow through here in about 24-36 hours. Great. That mangey ol' Canadian cat will have a field day when I'm picking the grit out of the corners of my eyes.

Hey, pick up my hat for me... will ya?

Frizlefrak
01-23-2011, 11:33am
Hey, pick up my hat for me... will ya?

Too late.....you might PM one of the guys in Dallas. It will be there shortly. :lol:

socalman
01-23-2011, 11:36am
Too late.....you might PM one of the guys in Dallas. It will be there shortly. :lol:

oh now you've done it. I gotta look at a map to figure out where the hell you really are :lolsmile:

Frizlefrak
01-23-2011, 11:38am
oh now you've done it. I gotta look at a map to figure out where the hell you really are :lolsmile:

Go to Google Earth and input the intersection of "Middle of Nowhere" and "BFE"....you'll find me. :lolsmile:

socalman
01-23-2011, 11:43am
Go to Google Earth and input the intersection of "Middle of Nowhere" and "BFE"....you'll find me. :lolsmile: oh shizzle! you're about as Texan as I am Hawaiian :lolsmile:

Your Living room is in New Mexico, backyard in Old Mexico... must be the Garage is in Texas?

Frizlefrak
01-23-2011, 11:52am
Right on the edge.....

I can be in Los Angeles faster than I can Houston. ;)

socalman
01-23-2011, 12:16pm
Right on the edge.....

I can be in Los Angeles faster than I can Houston. ;)

Good. Be here March 19th for Pete's Bomber run :hurray:

PLRX
01-23-2011, 12:28pm
Good. Be here March 19th for Pete's Bomber run :hurray:

Yes...yes...and LAX is only 20 minutes from there. You can fly in Saturday morning and leave Saturday evening. :skep:

Frizlefrak
01-23-2011, 12:37pm
Yes...yes...and LAX is only 20 minutes from there. You can fly in Saturday morning and leave Saturday evening. :skep:

And should I carry Marco on, or check him through in my luggage?:rofl:

PLRX
01-23-2011, 12:41pm
And should I carry Marco on, or check him through in my luggage?:rofl:

Likely, this would be for you to navigate. If you would like to drive then check Marco as luggage you must. :o_o:

Where in TX do you live?

mike100
01-23-2011, 12:59pm
Went for a 2 mile hike (up hill) in one spot for my outdoor exercise which is a nice change from the gym. I didn't even have to change my shirt because the dry wind kept it dry by the time I got back to the car.

Frizlefrak
01-23-2011, 1:11pm
Likely, this would be for you to navigate. If you would like to drive then check Marco as luggage you must. :o_o:

Where in TX do you live?

Western edge....here to LAX is 10 hours. Inland empire about 8.5 (speed limits aren't my forte ;) ). March is a possibility, but it would all depend on work. Mz Friz loves car events and would want to come, but is out of vacation until May.

So if I can make it, where's the most centralized place to stay....metro L.A. area?

Sweet 90
01-23-2011, 1:13pm
:dance::D:rofl:
oh shizzle! you're about as Texan as I am Hawaiian :lolsmile:

Aloha Dan:D

Frizlefrak
01-23-2011, 1:15pm
:dance::D:rofl:

Well well well.....that didn't take long. You can smell the dust from that far away??:o_o:

Sweet 90
01-23-2011, 1:22pm
Well well well.....that didn't take long. You can smell the dust from that far away??:o_o:
You know I don't wish you any harm. To show you I'm a better man, I won't harass you during the coming sandstorm..............................much:lolsmile:

Frizlefrak
01-23-2011, 1:24pm
You know I don't wish you any harm. To show you I'm a better man, I won't harass you during the coming sandstorm..............................much:lolsmile:

Thanks Sweetsie....you're all heart of stone.

PLRX
01-23-2011, 1:39pm
Friz, let us now if you are coming down. I live in the IE and I have two empty rooms if funds are running low.

Frizlefrak
01-23-2011, 1:49pm
Friz, let us now if you are coming down. I live in the IE and I have two empty rooms if funds are running low.

Very cool Pete :cool: ....thanks for the offer. :cheers: