PDA

View Full Version : Asian

Grey Ghost
02-26-2014, 9:28pm
My only experience is with PF Chang's. I do love their stuff. But, every time I go to the grocery store I pass the aisle with all the Asian sauces, etc...on it. I always wonder if I'm missing out on something delicious. Chang's stuff from the restaurant is great. I have also tried their stuff from the grocery store. Not bad, not as good as the rest., but the rest. is 60 miles from me. So, what sauces, spices, etc...would you recommend from the Asian aisle to add to the frozen food selection? I don't like to do a lot of chopping, preparing, etc...are there any recipes you recommend for a fast home cooked Asian meal?

Thanks.

MrPeabody
02-27-2014, 7:37pm
My only experience is with PF Chang's. I do love their stuff. But, every time I go to the grocery store I pass the aisle with all the Asian sauces, etc...on it. I always wonder if I'm missing out on something delicious. Chang's stuff from the restaurant is great. I have also tried their stuff from the grocery store. Not bad, not as good as the rest., but the rest. is 60 miles from me. So, what sauces, spices, etc...would you recommend from the Asian aisle to add to the frozen food selection? I don't like to do a lot of chopping, preparing, etc...are there any recipes you recommend for a fast home cooked Asian meal?

Thanks.

The frozen pot stickers at Costco are pretty good. Just boil them then brown them in sesame oil in a pan.

Bucwheat
04-13-2014, 4:33pm
I can't go a week without some Chinese.