PDA

View Full Version : Plumb your house in BEER~~~~

mrvette
12-16-2013, 3:25pm
Guy finds his house plumbed with beer - full length version - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/embed/HG_wfMK7dko?rel=0)

DropTheTop
12-16-2013, 4:22pm
I don't like to toss the word epic around . . . but that is an EPIC prank!
Best evar! :cheers:

Sea Six
12-16-2013, 4:50pm
Brings a whole new meaning to the expression "on tap."

Sea Six
12-16-2013, 4:50pm
Surely they didn't plumb the water heater, dishwasher, washing machine, toilets and showers too. :ack:

THAT would be alcohol abuse.

Cybercowboy
12-16-2013, 5:00pm
Surely they didn't plumb the water heater, dishwasher, washing machine, toilets and showers too. :ack:

THAT would be alcohol abuse.

It's all connected. Maybe if they were extra careful.

Sea Six
12-16-2013, 5:05pm
It's all connected. Maybe if they were extra careful.

Since they brought in several individual kegs, my guess is that they cut the cold water supply line to each sink, capped it and plumbed the kegs, each with their own CO2, into each cold water tap.

This would ensure that each tap could get the beer until it ran out, maximizing the use of every last drop of malty, hoppy goodness.

Otherwise, why have all those individual kegs? And why plumb the beer into the entire household supply when the aforementioned appurtenances would simply be damaged by, or make undrinkable/waste the beer?

mrvette
12-16-2013, 5:14pm
Since they brought in several individual kegs, my guess is that they cut the cold water supply line to each sink, capped it and plumbed the kegs, each with their own CO2, into each cold water tap.

This would ensure that each tap could get the beer until it ran out, maximizing the use of every last drop of malty, hoppy goodness.

Otherwise, why have all those individual kegs? And why plumb the beer into the entire household supply when the aforementioned appurtenances would simply be damaged by, or make undrinkable/waste the beer?

Watching that vid I was thinking/reflecting on what I would have done, and came up with two kegs and turned off the valves on hot water.....not likely they pissing much beer down the toilet by flushing, by time they caught on....or taking a shower....

but then again they not lazy Americans, sounded Australian to me.....

:rofl::rofl::lol::cert::cert::cert::cert::cert:

69camfrk
12-16-2013, 5:15pm
That was freakin' awesome!:seasix:

86RAG
12-16-2013, 5:31pm
Epic awesomeness :cert: :datawiz: