PDA

View Full Version : Dumber n' Blitzen: Boy punched grandma in face over toy

onedef92
12-16-2013, 10:51am
Police: Boy punched grandma in face over toy

Witness saw incident, called police

An 11-year-old boy was taken into police custody Friday after authorities said he punched his grandmother in the face when she refused to buy him a toy at a Dayton, Ohio, department store.

Dayton police officers were called to Rose's Department Store around 4:30 p.m. Friday on a report of an assault in progress, according to a report from the Dayton Daily News.

When police arrived at the scene, Barbara Weeks, 60, told them her 11-year-old grandson had punched her in the nose after she declined to buy a toy he wanted.

A witness saw the incident and called 911, according to a police report.

Investigators said the child tried to hit Weeks again, but she was able to get away from him before he could land another blow.

After Weeks told officers she was afraid of her grandson, the boy was transported to the Montgomery County Juvenile Justice Center and charged with domestic violence, according to the police report.

DropTheTop
12-16-2013, 10:53am
Sounds like the early making of an entitled Dem :leaving:

Kerrmudgeon
12-16-2013, 10:57am
I'll bet it's not the first time he whacked her either. His old man should take a round out of him for that, although that's where he may have learned it. :(

Sea Six
12-16-2013, 10:59am
Sounds like the early making of an entitled Dem :leaving:

That's exactly what I thought.

I'll bet it's not the first time he whacked her either. His old man should take a round out of him for that, although that's where he may have learned it. :(

I doubt seriously the sperm donor was ever around to teach this entitlement-minded POS a damned thing.

Madmikeee
12-16-2013, 12:14pm
I can see that phone call at my house now

po-po: "Mr Mikeee? yeah we have your son in custody down here at the police station"

Me: "Why?!?!?! is he OK??"

po-po: "He punched his grandmother in the face because she refused to buy him a toy. Would you like to come pick him up?"

Me: "Uhh no, that's not going to happen ,he's safer in jail than at home"

VITE1
12-16-2013, 12:48pm

po-po: "Mr Mikeee? yeah we have your son in custody down here at the police station"

po-po: "He punched his grandmother in the face because she refused to buy him a toy. Would you like to come pick him up?"

:iagree:

onedef92
12-16-2013, 12:50pm

If I'd dared disrespect my Grandma like that, my Dad, my Mom AND my Grandfather would've barbecued my ass!

Craig
12-16-2013, 12:55pm
She should've Trayvon-ed his ass...

(...too harsh..?)

Blademaker
12-16-2013, 5:16pm

:iagree:

If I had done something like that to either of my dear grandmothers, I wouldn't be typing this now.
My entire family woulda smoked my ass like a cheap cigar.

...Whitepower...
12-16-2013, 5:27pm
If my kid did that i would call the school and tell them that she had to abroad for a family funeral and since we are going so far away we are taking 2 weeks off for vacation..

The reality is she would be am home healing from the epic ass beating she would have gotten waiting for the bruises to clear up so the school wouldn't call CPS..