PDA

View Full Version : Just received my new Samsung Galaxy Note 3..

NCC-1701
12-15-2013, 5:12am
So far what a nice phone and I can actually see the things on the screen....

09CTSV
12-15-2013, 7:21am
Picked mine up a week ago and it is nice to see everything on the screen. Still getting used to the size and all the functions but so far it rocks.

mrvette
12-15-2013, 8:48am
Picked mine up a week ago and it is nice to see everything on the screen. Still getting used to the size and all the functions but so far it rocks.

ATT set up wifey poo with a Galaxy S4 last week, also a tablet for 100 bux extra.....that's her Xmas stuff....

:seasix::hurray:

onedef92
12-16-2013, 11:44am
My brother got his Galaxy S4 phone about a month ago and loves it, too.

onedef92
12-16-2013, 11:45am
ATT set up wifey poo with a Galaxy S4 last week, also a tablet for 100 bux extra.....that's her Xmas stuff....

:seasix::hurray:

We just copped an AT&T-enabled iPhone 5C for my daughter's Christmas present. We're giving the tablet to my son for his primary present. :seasix:

mrvette
12-16-2013, 1:52pm
We just copped an AT&T-enabled iPhone 5C for my daughter's Christmas present. We're giving the tablet to my son for his primary present. :seasix:

:seasix::D:D:D

I am totally ignorant over this shit, I can maybe read the model number off the phone, but don't ask ME jack diddly over WTF it can do....

all I can do to cope with my Sammy Rugby flip on my hip.....

and answer....GENE SLATER SPEAKING......

and wait for the plaintiff response.....'Is Gene Slater there'?......

really now, really.......:issues:

FasterTraffic
12-16-2013, 1:58pm

Is it like holding an Etch-a-Sketch to your ear?

mrvette
12-16-2013, 2:06pm
Is it like holding an Etch-a-Sketch to your ear?

Wife is MUCHO more happy with this over the last POS she was living with....loves the speaker placement over near her EAR, so she can actually communicate....Nah, I think Sammy Sung got it right on hers, anyway, and when picking it outta her purse to answer the inevitable call, she don't wind up answering the call because the touch screen is stupid....

she gets harrASSed 30 times a day, easy.....poor little kid, I hoping when she gets her SS check, she can just DUMP some of this bullshit she living with....she don't NEED it at her age.....

:issues::leaving: