PDA

View Full Version : Lazy people...

RED-85-Z51
12-14-2013, 12:18am
If I stop my truck so somebody can walk across the street, I better see some hustle out of your ass! Knees to chest damn it ! KNEES TO CHEST!!!

...Whitepower...
12-14-2013, 12:23am
At midnight?? They're lucky you stopped and didn't turn them into a speedbump.

Milton Fox
12-14-2013, 12:25am
You need more clearance...:thumbs:

kingpin
12-14-2013, 1:00am
I honked at a piece of trash walking across the street with a grocery buggy and on the phone. She stopped in the road so she could look something up on her phone.

After I honked she walked over to the passenger side and kicked my car. So I figured fair was fair and I ran over her cart and her groceries.

:dance:

P.S. My car was a POS Jimmy.

Bucwheat
12-14-2013, 3:54am
Lucky you didn't get the single digit salute.

09CTSV
12-14-2013, 7:49am
Went into the city for some stuff yesterday. I stopped at Best Buy to pick up a movie and use some bonus bucks up. I waited very politely to let a car back out and a person cross the street only to have some ignorant ass wipe cut me off, almost hit the truck and pull into the parking spot. I calmly got out told her to hurry the sales were almost over and how happy I was to allow her to take my spot because she was in such a hurry.
Her face turned red and 6 or so other customers were laughing their asses off at her.
I went into the store got my movie and low and behold she is pushing past people to get what she wants and make it to the check out line. In all of her frantic antics to purchase a charger for her cell phone, when she gets to the counter she forgot her purse and had to leave. The cashier refused to hold her purchase while she went to get her purse out of the car.
Poetic justice served!

Torqaholic
12-14-2013, 7:59am
I spun the tires on my truck for the first time yesterday.

Some idiot forgot their badge to get through the gate at work. After about 5 minutes of idling behind them with my foot on the brake I put it in park and shut it off. When it was finally time to proceed I guess the truck was in a big hurry or something :leaving:

Kerrmudgeon
12-14-2013, 10:19am
If I stop my truck so somebody can walk across the street, I better see some hustle out of your ass! Knees to chest damn it ! KNEES TO CHEST!!!
....and if they can't go fast, at least they can nod a thank-you to you! :toetap:

6spdC6
12-14-2013, 10:53am
Walking slow while in/crossing the street, walking in the middle of the street, dancing in the street is a rather common form of entertainment of one well know minority in certain parts of the city area I left.

You blow the horn; say something and anything from a bunch of obscenities, things thrown to getting shot is possible with that crew. Your best bet due to our liberal politicians is stay out of areas that are loaded with THEM or better yet move out completely and live in a safer, saner area!

Nemesis
12-14-2013, 4:35pm
Somebody cut me off one time. I didn't lift and instead I put him into the wall. Drove away with my finger in the air singin so when you see me on your block with two glocks screamin **** the world like 2pac, i just dont give a ****.

mrvette
12-14-2013, 4:44pm
Only problem I have is near a typical food store parking lot, but I can cover the whole damn store in under a minit, I walk FAST.....

so if they slow down, it's not for long.....:seasix::hurray:

Bill
12-14-2013, 4:53pm
This is payback for you driving slow in the left lane, mofo!

Keep it up and we'll get a couple of gay, married, tattooed, bicyclists to ride ominously around your house, giving you the evil eye.

VITE1
12-14-2013, 4:56pm
Went into the city for some stuff yesterday. I stopped at Best Buy to pick up a movie and use some bonus bucks up. I waited very politely to let a car back out and a person cross the street only to have some ignorant ass wipe cut me off, almost hit the truck and pull into the parking spot. I calmly got out told her to hurry the sales were almost over and how happy I was to allow her to take my spot because she was in such a hurry.
Her face turned red and 6 or so other customers were laughing their asses off at her.
I went into the store got my movie and low and behold she is pushing past people to get what she wants and make it to the check out line. In all of her frantic antics to purchase a charger for her cell phone, when she gets to the counter she forgot her purse and had to leave. The cashier refused to hold her purchase while she went to get her purse out of the car.
Poetic justice served!

Years ago a friend and I were looking for a parking spot around Christmas time. We stopped while someone pulled out and when we started to pull in a women in a Cadillac took the spot. When I got out to complain she said "Your friends car is a piece of crap" and she stormed off.

We waited until she got into the store and then opened her hood and rearranged her spark plug wires.

Nemesis
12-14-2013, 5:16pm
Years ago a friend and I were looking for a parking spot around Christmas time. We stopped while someone pulled out and when we started to pull in a women in a Cadillac took the spot. When I got out to complain she said "Your friends car is a piece of crap" and she stormed off.

We waited until she got into the store and then opened her hood and rearranged her spark plug wires.

was really hoping you pulled a tawanda
Fried Green Tomatoes favourite scene1a - YouTube