PDA

View Full Version : The police pull over my Daughter last night

VITE1
08-03-2013, 9:53am
A car similar to hers had been in a crime or something. They ran her license and registration ( Car is in my name) and when the cop comes back to the car laughing and he asks my daughter if I have an issue with Pee Wee Herman. Apparently he had a restraining order against me.

I called the local PD today and after a few minutes of WTF from the Duty officer they got to the root cause problem. Apparently they have a system that when the PO enters a name it also searches for names that sound similar. My last name, to the system, sounds like Herman.

After swearing to the officer I had nothing against Pee Wee ( got a good laugh) he told me apparently Mr Herman had not been nice to Mrs Herman, Her name is Pee Wee. He was calling the state police to get it fixed and he will get back to me.

Got to LOVE technology.

And no pics of the daughter.

NeedSpeed
08-03-2013, 9:54am
:funnier:

Torqaholic
08-03-2013, 10:00am
... He was calling the state police to get it fixed and he will get back to me.

Be glad you're not from around here. If you were he'd be getting back to you with a price for their services. State cops do not alter their records without a court order and even then you need to pay a fee. Doesn't matter that they caused the problem :kick:

VITE1
08-03-2013, 10:04am
Be glad you're not from around here. If you were he'd be getting back to you with a price for their services. State cops do not alter their records without a court order and even then you need to pay a fee. Doesn't matter that they caused the problem :kick:

I have been pleasantly surprised in my dealing with most state agencies her in NH. After 4 decades in NY I expected attitude, incompetence and stupidity. IN almost all cases They have been helpful and forthright here.

FasterTraffic
08-03-2013, 10:35am
A while back, I was Googling and stumbled upon an entry in the sex offender where the felon had a similar name to a buddy of mine and lived in the same county. I took a screenshot and, through the magic of Photoshop, tweaked the name and swapped in my buddy's picture.

I sent my buddy an email: "Hey, do you know about this?"

He told me later he about s**t himself when he saw the email. :Jeff '79:

Torqaholic
08-03-2013, 10:36am
That's the only complant I've ever had about our state police. Without an exception every one I have met was polite and professional (as he wrote up my ticket :rofl:). Probably wasn't their idea to charge for services we already pay for with taxes?

ApexOversteer
08-03-2013, 10:44am
I'd be telling everyone I knew that Pee Wee Herman had a restraining order out against me...

OddBall
08-03-2013, 1:28pm
So, I guess you shouldn't go near any Pee-Wee's

Bucwheat
08-03-2013, 2:34pm
You steal pee wee's big shoes did a?:lol:

VITE1
08-03-2013, 3:00pm

He is pissed that I dance better.

Mike Mercury
08-03-2013, 3:43pm
Police ... Pee Wee Herman.

http://076dd0a50e0c1255009e-bd4b8aabaca29897bc751dfaf75b290c.r40.cf1.rackcdn.com/images/files/000/634/782/original/original.jpg

VITE1
08-03-2013, 3:47pm
More like this Mike

http://x7e.xanga.com/f3ef267515335233978234/b184682726.png

lspencer534
08-03-2013, 3:53pm
In the stupid-ass City where I work, a policeman would have run driver lesson and license check while sitting in his car for 30 minutes. I takes about that long for Back-up to arrive. When 1, 2, or 3 more cars arrive, blocking in the suspect's car, the driver would have been told, via loudspeaker, to get out of the car and put you hands on the hood.

The driver would have been arrested and taken to jail, where she would spend the night. Period. The next day she would have been questioned and told, "We can't get in touch with Mr. Herman. Do you have his phone number?". When she said, "No", she would have been told, "We'll call the California authorities to see if they want you to be transported there."

All the while, her car has been impounded, and if your daughter ever gets out of jail, she would have to pay a towing fee of $150, plus $45/day for storage to retrieve her car. If the impound place can find it....

C5SilverBullet
08-03-2013, 3:57pm

He took his bike.

VITE1
08-03-2013, 5:57pm

Yes I did. And I look much better in them.

In the stupid-ass City where I work, a policeman would have run driver lesson and license check while sitting in his car for 30 minutes. I takes about that long for Back-up to arrive. When 1, 2, or 3 more cars arrive, blocking in the suspect's car, the driver would have been told, via loudspeaker, to get out of the car and put you hands on the hood.

The driver would have been arrested and taken to jail, where she would spend the night. Period. The next day she would have been questioned and told, "We can't get in touch with Mr. Herman. Do you have his phone number?". When she said, "No", she would have been told, "We'll call the California authorities to see if they want you to be transported there."

All the while, her car has been impounded, and if your daughter ever gets out of jail, she would have to pay a towing fee of $150, plus $45/day for storage to retrieve her car. If the impound place can find it....

The state Motto here is "Live free or Die" People don't take kindly to that activity. It has happened and the People of this state get very pissed off and start firing their local cops VERY quickly.

One of our Friends at "the other place" got pissed became politically active and cleaned up most of the town by first firing the asshole police chief.

lspencer534
08-03-2013, 6:25pm
Yes I did. And I look much better in them.

The state Motto here is "Live free or Die" People don't take kindly to that activity. It has happened and the People of this state get very pissed off and start firing their local cops VERY quickly.

One of our Friends at "the other place" got pissed became politically active and cleaned up most of the town by first firing the asshole police chief.

And pissed off they should be. It's a different story here, all based on race. "My" City is 80% Black--the Mayor is, so is almost all of the City Council, police chief, fire chief, department heads, and on and on. If I, a White, started making noises, I am of course a "racist". End of story.

The simple truth is that my City has incompetent leadership, is deeply in debt, and has no idea how to save it...other than to raise taxes and "Hate Whitey". They simply cannot accept that Blacks need Whites and vice versa to succeed, especially financially.

A recent example: There was a downtown hotel, rich history, built in 1929, beautiful mahagony walls in the very large lobby. The Roberts Group from St. Louis (a totally Black company) and proceeded to fire every White person at the hotel (with the exception of the handy man). They did a cursory remodel of the hotel, inclucing painting the mahogany black and papering the wall in yellow.

In short, they wanted a completely Black clientele. It failed miserably, went bankrupt, and nobody would even bid $1M dollars for the place at foreclosure sale. After 3+ years it sits abandoned, moldy on the inside, and vandalized...an eyesore, in other words. Will people never get it?

mrvette
08-03-2013, 6:36pm
I'd be telling everyone I knew that Pee Wee Herman had a restraining order out against me...

Back in the day, I would have LOVED to been in the audience with Don Rickels on stage,.....BET ODDS I could have run him off in tears.....

been a while, but that man was funny as hell....gotta love him.....still think I could have wiped the floor with him though.....:rofl::rofl::lol:

VITE1
08-03-2013, 6:40pm
And pissed off they should be. It's a different story here, all based on race. "My" City is 80% Black--the Mayor is, so is almost all of the City Council, police chief, fire chief, department heads, and on and on. If I, a White, started making noises, I am of course a "racist". End of story.

The simple truth is that my City has incompetent leadership, is deeply in debt, and has no idea how to save it...other than to raise taxes and "Hate Whitey". They simply cannot accept that Blacks need Whites and vice versa to succeed, especially financially.

A recent example: There was a downtown hotel, rich history, built in 1929, beautiful mahagony walls in the very large lobby. The Roberts Group from St. Louis (a totally Black company) and proceeded to fire every White person at the hotel (with the exception of the handy man). They did a cursory remodel of the hotel, inclucing painting the mahogany black and papering the wall in yellow.

In short, they wanted a completely Black clientele. It failed miserably, went bankrupt, and nobody would even bid $1M dollars for the place at foreclosure sale. After 3+ years it sits abandoned, moldy on the inside, and vandalized...an eyesore, in other words. Will people never get it?

You need to vote with your feet. I left LI NY in 1995 due to the issues getting bad down there.