PDA

View Full Version : One step closer to home!!

MYSCZ06
10-28-2009, 12:37am
:hurray::hurray:

Got accepted to recruiting school---report date April 5th for 6 week course. This is phase one of my two phase plan to get back to Columbia, phase two is actually getting assigned to teh Cola area recruiting team!! Im excited to say the least!

DropTheTop
10-28-2009, 7:23am
Cool! Very happy for you, and I hope you do well and get assigned. :)

Neutron
10-28-2009, 7:24am
Sounds perfect man!! Glad to hear it! :banana::banana:

Sneaks
10-28-2009, 7:27am
I turned down recruiter school when I was in. I couldn't lie that good! :rofl:
Good luck man! :thumbs:

Stangkiller
10-28-2009, 7:33am
I turned down recruiter school when I was in. I couldn't lie that good! :rofl:
Good luck man! :thumbs:
I can understand that...i've turned down several opportunities to do interviews & go to Job Fairs for my company.

MYSCZ06
10-28-2009, 7:58am
well all this came about because my branch manager is a douche and doesnt work well with others so I circumvented(sp) the sytem to work for my benefit. once I get done with school and get settled in I do 3 yrs and drop paperwork to retire after 21yrs service may do a few more to bump up that pay we will see!

Culookin
10-28-2009, 8:26am
well all this came about because my branch manager is a douche and doesnt work well with others so I circumvented(sp) the sytem to work for my benefit. once I get done with school and get settled in I do 3 yrs and drop paperwork to retire after 21yrs service may do a few more to bump up that pay we will see!

Are you telling the truth or just practicing?! :rofl: :rofl:

Congrats on the new position, until then be safe over there :cheers:

Munch
10-28-2009, 8:33am
Congrats and good luck.

MYSCZ06
10-28-2009, 8:53am
Will definantley be a challenging position. This job and the Drill Sergeant position are two of the most stressful jobs. Recruiters have committed suicide as recently as in the last few years there was about 5 of them out of texas that killed themselves due to the stress of most likley the 10-12 hour days 6 days a week and not making mission. Alot has to do with the leadership too...toxic leaders is what they are refered as. Been assured this is a thing of the past so we will see. Either way Im sure I will do very well. I have the gift of "gab" and believe I could sell the Army to those who are on the fence about a job or direction...