PDA

View Full Version : AC

Chuck A
07-07-2013, 11:53am
will the AC light stay on if its low in charge, tried turning the AC doesnt seem to be working, had a HVAC code reset it, came back
code is B0446 HC, keeps coming back also BORFA 3 codes, do you think its a relay that is keeping my compressor from coming on
Receiver Internal memory malfunction B0605
No transmitters programmed B2805
B0-RFA remote function actuation are the other codes, how do you reprogram the transmitters?
here are the other codes i cleared them and they came back, how do you fix this problem?

Chuck A
07-07-2013, 2:26pm
my AC still is having a problem, so????????

Chuck A
07-07-2013, 5:48pm
why isnt my AC working, damn it

Chuck A
07-07-2013, 7:17pm
FYI, the compressor and light will not come on if its low in charge, got the answer from the other forum CF, wondering if the charge got lost due to it being over 100* here and were the vert is parked and under the covers warmer

Sneaks
07-09-2013, 2:47am
Code B0446 is the right side actuator out of range. I'm pretty sure this is the small motor that moves blend door from heat to cold. The left side controls air flow direction I believe.
Reset all the codes. Remove the negative battery cable for a minute, and see if this clears it. If not, check your AC charge. Sometimes just the charge being low, will cause this code to come up.
If this doesn't clear things up, then the right side actuator will need to be replaced. It is behind the dash, so the dash will need to be removed. Not hard, but a pain in the ass.
B0605 is BCM internal memory malfunction. Who in the hell knows why that one came up. Could be a glitch, could be BCM may be malfunctioning. Clear the code and see if it comes back.
To program your keyless transmitters, hold the lock and unlock at the same time until the horn chirps. If they need a hard re-program, do this:
1. Turn ignition switch to RUN postiion. Turn radio off. Press Driver Information Center (DIC) RESET button to clear any Insturment Panel Cluster (IPC) warning messages. Press OPTIONS button on DIC until IPC display is blank.
2. Press and hold RESET button for 3 seconds. Press OPTIONS button until FOB TRAINING message is displayed. Press RESET button only once to begin programming sequence.
3. DIC will display HOLD LK + UNLK 1ST FOB. Simultaneously press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on first transmitter for 12 seconds. IPC will indicate FOB LEARNED when transmitter is programmed and when to proceed. Repeat this step for each transmitter (up to 3 transmitters).
Hope this helps Chuck.

Chuck A
07-09-2013, 9:03am
Code B0446 is the right side actuator out of range. I'm pretty sure this is the small motor that moves blend door from heat to cold. The left side controls air flow direction I believe.
Reset all the codes. Remove the negative battery cable for a minute, and see if this clears it. If not, check your AC charge. Sometimes just the charge being low, will cause this code to come up.
If this doesn't clear things up, then the right side actuator will need to be replaced. It is behind the dash, so the dash will need to be removed. Not hard, but a pain in the ass.
B0605 is BCM internal memory malfunction. Who in the hell knows why that one came up. Could be a glitch, could be BCM may be malfunctioning. Clear the code and see if it comes back.
To program your keyless transmitters, hold the lock and unlock at the same time until the horn chirps. If they need a hard re-program, do this:
1. Turn ignition switch to RUN postiion. Turn radio off. Press Driver Information Center (DIC) RESET button to clear any Insturment Panel Cluster (IPC) warning messages. Press OPTIONS button on DIC until IPC display is blank.
2. Press and hold RESET button for 3 seconds. Press OPTIONS button until FOB TRAINING message is displayed. Press RESET button only once to begin programming sequence.
3. DIC will display HOLD LK + UNLK 1ST FOB. Simultaneously press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on first transmitter for 12 seconds. IPC will indicate FOB LEARNED when transmitter is programmed and when to proceed. Repeat this step for each transmitter (up to 3 transmitters).
Hope this helps Chuck.
thanks

Sneaks
07-09-2013, 9:24am
No problem. Let me know what you find.

Chuck A
07-09-2013, 9:48am
No problem. Let me know what you find.

Bringing it to the shop tommorow , also needs inspection done, hopefully its something simple

Chuck A
07-10-2013, 8:51am
134arefrigerant
ac rechargeevacuate and recharge
ny state inspection
$222.02 total
Ac is blowing ice cold
he also put in the dye

Chuck A
07-10-2013, 8:55am
he added 1.5 lbs of freon as it is said to do