PDA

View Full Version : 6 months and 1 week ago

DAB
06-28-2013, 4:59pm
i got my new pacemaker. so i consider Dec 21 as my second birthday, as that's the day my heart got help and started working better and more correctly. doing fine, still losing unneeded weight, and thus reducing the work my heart has to do. :hurray::hurray: :DAB::DAB:

MrPeabody
06-28-2013, 5:02pm
My wife has had a pacemaker for around 12 years. (She is on her second one.)

At this point, how long do you go without thinking about having one? Hours? Days? My wife says she doesn't think about it for as long as several weeks at a time now.

lspencer534
06-28-2013, 5:05pm
DAB, I'm happy for you and glad that you've adjusted to the diet and weight loss program. I see that you've now become a lawyer with Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe. The stresses of your new job will set you back on your recovery about 20 years...which is, by coincidence, the amount of time your life expectancy will decrease. :cert:

DAB
06-28-2013, 5:10pm
DAB, I'm happy for you and glad that you've adjusted to the diet and weight loss program. I see that you've now become a lawyer with Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe. The stresses of your new job will set you back on your recovery about 20 years...which is, by coincidence, the amount of time your life expectancy will decrease. :cert:

i only have one client, i'm paid in kind with corn. Rocky Raccoon gets excellent representation. :yesnod:

lspencer534
06-28-2013, 5:40pm
i only have one client, i'm paid in kind with corn. Rocky Raccoon gets excellent representation. :yesnod:

:issues: :rofl:

DAB
06-28-2013, 5:46pm
:issues: :rofl:

tastes like it was grown in Mississippi :yum: