PDA

View Full Version : Stupid broad on cell phone cause me to lock it up on freeway

SnikPlosskin
06-27-2013, 10:10pm
On the way to the gun store I hit the highway in my 64. Was going about 70 in center lane. The far right lane was backed up going to an off ramp.

Without warning this idiot jumps out of the line of cars. I hit the brakes. Of course, I don't have anti-lock brakes. In fact, I converted the original manual drums to power disks in front and upgraded drums in the rear with a balancer.

I am running pretty hard Comp T/As. (hate them...) The result: it skids like a mofo. But with Koni racing shocks, composite spring, anti-roll bars and touring springs, it's somewhat predictable and controllable.

I managed to control the slide and slip into the far left lane to narrowly miss her. Then the bitch tries to GET BACK IN THE FRIGGIN LINE OF CARS from where she just came out.

WTF. I lay on the horn and seriously wanted to pull her out and beat her ass like a housewife in Afganistan.

I love that car, but it is a death trap.

1911fool
06-27-2013, 10:43pm
On the way to the gun store I hit the highway in my 64. Was going about 70 in center lane. The far right lane was backed up going to an off ramp.

Without warning this idiot jumps out of the line of cars. I hit the brakes. Of course, I don't have anti-lock brakes. In fact, I converted the original manual drums to power disks in front and upgraded drums in the rear with a balancer.

I am running pretty hard Comp T/As. (hate them...) The result: it skids like a mofo. But with Koni racing shocks, composite spring, anti-roll bars and touring springs, it's somewhat predictable and controllable.

I managed to control the slide and slip into the far left lane to narrowly miss her. Then the bitch tries to GET BACK IN THE FRIGGIN LINE OF CARS from where she just came out.

WTF. I lay on the horn and seriously wanted to pull her out and beat her ass like a housewife in Afganistan.

I love that car, but it is a death trap.

:rofl:

...Whitepower...
06-27-2013, 10:51pm
My dad's 65 mustang has drums all around. I have driven it twice. The first time he let me drive it and i was all excited n shit.. The second time he was tipsy so i drove..

I refuse to drive it more until he at the very least gets discs up front.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/994689_627776323900515_1742066624_n.jpg

...Whitepower...
06-27-2013, 11:22pm
Beautiful cars...to bad you had to **** it all up with Instagram. :lol:

Better..

http://i40.tinypic.com/24gsmzd.jpg

...Whitepower...
06-27-2013, 11:31pm
On the way to the gun store I hit the highway in my 64.

Pics? :waiting:

mrvette
06-28-2013, 4:34am
Beautiful cars...to bad you had to **** it all up with Instagram. :lol:

For the LIFE of me, I can't figger out why in hell people leave the rear windows up on their convertibles with top down, looks stupid as shit....used to see them stangs like that all the time, another thing, power tops, obviously, and no power WINDOWS??? Hell I even put p/w in my '72 vette convertible.....

:issues::rofl: