PDA

View Full Version : NFL - National Felon League?

DAB
06-27-2013, 3:10pm
Y! SPORTS (http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/27-players-arrested-since-the-super-bowl-slideshow/)

27 players arrested since the Super Bowl. that's 1/2 of a team! might want to reconsider the qualifications for being a football player.

Yamma
06-27-2013, 3:13pm
...and yet Paula Deen catches more shit. :rofl:

C5SilverBullet
06-27-2013, 3:15pm
Y! SPORTS (http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/27-players-arrested-since-the-super-bowl-slideshow/)

27 players arrested since the Super Bowl. that's 1/2 of a team! might want to reconsider the qualifications for being a football player.

Yeah, that is 1.6% of NFL players, meaning 98.4% of NFL players aren't in trouble. Totally makes sense to paint with that broad brush...

DAB
06-27-2013, 3:19pm
...and yet Paula Deen catches more shit. :rofl:

exactly.

she tells the truth about something that happened many years ago. these guys get arrested for things they have done in the last 5 months.

Yamma
06-27-2013, 3:27pm
Yeah, that is 1.6% of NFL players, meaning 98.4% of NFL players aren't in trouble. Totally makes sense to paint with that broad brush...

These guys are role models for so many kids out there.....that percentage should be 0%.

C5SilverBullet
06-27-2013, 3:30pm
These guys are role models for so many kids out there.....that percentage should be 0%.

You're expecting the impossible. Name 1 profession where NOBODY has ever been arrested.

Yamma
06-27-2013, 3:57pm
You're expecting the impossible. Name 1 profession where NOBODY has ever been arrested.

All I'm saying is that it seems like you hear more on the news about football players than any other pro sport.

DAB
06-27-2013, 4:00pm
All I'm saying is that it seems like you hear more on the news about football players than any other pro sport.

it's the most popular sport. these guys should know that everything they do will be recorded and judged. if they kill the golden goose, there is nothing for those who follow. pay is way better than digging ditches. they should appreciate that and not screw it up, for themselves or for others.

mrvette
06-27-2013, 4:05pm

NOT a sports follower, only times I have ever cheered/watched is when my hometown team was in the playoffs.....

that is ONE time for the 'Skins'.....in '92.....had the T, but it wore out and is a shop rag now.....

Jags tried some years ago made the playoffs, woopie doo.....

:rofl:

C5SilverBullet
06-27-2013, 4:06pm

It is the most popular sport, and has the most players.

NFL - 1696 active players
MLB - 1280
NBA - 400