PDA

View Full Version : Wife 1.0

Mike Mercury
06-27-2013, 12:53pm
Upgrade Problems from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources. In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and Racing 3.6

Moreover, the Wife 1.0 toolbar seems to have installed itself onto every application on my computer and I have no idea how to get it out. In some cases, the Wife 1.0 toolbar has actually replaced the original options provided by the application, irrevocably altering that application's feature set, usually by eliminating critical options.

I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0. Please help!

Thanks,
Troubled User

REPLY:
Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain about.

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!! It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony-Child Support. I recommend that you keep Wife 1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.

If you try to install Lover 1.1 before desinstalling Wife 1.0, this erases the files MS-Money, and after it desinstalls itself. Then Lover 1.1 won't install, claiming that system resources are too low.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Torqaholic
06-27-2013, 12:55pm
Needs to be deleted from within the registry.

onedef92
06-27-2013, 12:56pm
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/marco_octaviano/untitled.jpg

You need to DL and install the Stepford Patch 1.0 and shit....

RedLS1GTO
06-27-2013, 12:56pm
:rofl:

onedef92
06-27-2013, 1:01pm
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z73/TEK4_photos/girlfriend-remote.gif

Don't forget the universal remote to maximize all those peripherals APPs, too.

mrvette
06-27-2013, 1:34pm
UH OH, started to read the OP to Wife 1.0 and got immediate .com interruption, as it was OLD information, and was in the registry for years now.....:issues::rofl: