PDA

View Full Version : One of the best live performances - Laura by Christopher Cross

Sea Six
06-27-2013, 6:55am
Christopher Cross Think Of Laura Live 1998 - YouTube

Giraffe (He/Him)
06-27-2013, 7:14am
:skep:

General Hospital fan are we?

Y2Kvert4me
06-27-2013, 7:27am

General Hospital fan are we?You (http://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/637948-post11.html) posted it over a year ago. :lol:

Giraffe (He/Him)
06-27-2013, 7:33am
You (http://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/637948-post11.html) posted it over a year ago. :lol:

That was the reason for the :skep:

sanchez
06-27-2013, 7:40am
Holy shit dude. Why are you bothering with the operation tomorrow? You've clearly been neutered already. If that shit came on my radio if smash the **** out off it and set my car on fire.

Unless there was a really pretty sunset to look at and lilac scent in the air. Then I might just sit and cry for Mother Earth.

jaxgator
06-27-2013, 8:56am
Holy shit dude. Why are you bothering with the operation tomorrow? You've clearly been neutered already. If that shit came on my radio if smash the **** out off it and set my car on fire.

:iagree: That song sounded gay as ****!

Kevin_73
06-27-2013, 9:02am
:iagree: That song sounded gay as ****!

:iagree:
Might as well post up some Air Supply and Tiny Tim and make it a trifecta!
:fruit:

Sea Six
06-27-2013, 9:19am

Luke and Laura and the Ice Princess forever!!

MEC5LADY
06-27-2013, 9:24am

The song has a different meaning for a lot of us....

"Think of Laura" not in reference to the television characters, but to mourn the death of Denison University college student Laura Carter who was killed when she was struck by a stray bullet fired over a block away, during an altercation between four men.[2]
Carter, a lacrosse player from Wayne, Pennsylvania, was sitting in the back seat of a car, being driven by her father, who with his wife, was visiting their daughter for the college's annual homecoming weekend. They planned to take her and two friends to dinner in Columbus, Ohio, having just watched them compete in a lacrosse match.[3]
Cross had come to meet Laura through her college roommate Paige, whom Cross was dating at the time. Paige was pictured on the inner sleeve of the "Another Page" album, sitting on a stool. Cross wrote the song as a way of offering comfort to Paige, and honoring Carter's memory.:sadangel::sadangel: