PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever known a girl...

lspencer534
06-26-2013, 5:29pm
that looked like this?:

http://i40.tinypic.com/n3tcmx.jpg

I have, in college. Her name was Ramsay. She always wore tailored button-down shirts that fit around her breasts and then tapered close to her skin the rest of the way down before being tucked into shorts or jeans. I can still remember the Hunter Green shirt and white jeans.

We went out several times, but I thought she always just considered me as a friend. One night I parked in a farmer's pasture...at her suggestion. She was feeling horny, so soon we were both practically naked. In my wallet was...no condom. She put her clothes back on.

I never got another chance with her. Ramsay was the kind of girl men fantasized about...drooled over...probably killed over. Although we didn't have a happy ending, I fondly remember my time with her. So here's to you, kid, wherever you are. I genuinely hope that you are happy.

Feel free to stare at her as long as you wish. She was that kind of girl.

DukeAllen
06-26-2013, 5:33pm
Poor form. I'd have offered 69 to keep her interested :D

Sea Six
06-26-2013, 5:34pm
Several, actually.

MrPeabody
06-26-2013, 5:35pm
I went to a huge high school. There were dozens of girls who looked like that (or better). My face used to break out just thinking about them.:lol:

RED-85-Z51
06-26-2013, 5:36pm
contraceptive fail...

should have promised her that you would have pulled out....

C5Nate
06-26-2013, 6:13pm
Yep, I've talked about her before on this forum. I was a Senior in high school and she was off on her fist year in college.

Didnt quite have the boobage of this sweet thing but damn she loved to :makeout: & :hump:

Even on the evening AFTER I broke it off with her, we :hump: 'ed most of the evening. (Parents were on vacation)

Kerrmudgeon
06-26-2013, 6:27pm
That's Kate Upton, the swim suit model...:drool:

slewfoot
06-26-2013, 9:21pm
I wouldn't want to know a girl like that. Women like this are hollow. Yeh sometimes in the head but their lives. Nobody wants them except for sex.

Not that theres anything wrong with that. :D