PDA

View Full Version : Anal hazing is apparently a thing in American high schools now

island14
06-26-2013, 11:36am
What the Feck is wrong with the kids these days? :island14:

In the last year, there have been more than a dozen hazing incidents around the country involving high school boys who have sodomized other boys with foreign objects, reports Bloomberg. Over 40 boys have been reported victims. Most have been younger students.

There’s a dearth of data concerning the size and scope of the national boy-on-boy anal hazing problem. Astonishingly, though, a study published in the Journal of Youth and Adolescence has claimed that nearly 10 percent of high school males report suffering some form of sexual assault including, in some cases, forced oral sex or rape.

Social media plays a big role in the spread of hazing in high schools, asserts Susan Lipkins, a New York psychologist who has studied the phenomenon. High schoolers learn new and more brutal ways to haze thanks to virtual communities.

“Each time a hazing occurs, the perpetrators add their own mark to it by increasing the pain or humiliation,” Lipkins told Bloomberg.

A sampling of recent incidents certainly demonstrates creative cruelty.

Three former soccer players at La Puente High School in the suburban sprawl east of Los Angeles were convicted of sexually assaulting other students with a javelin and a broken flagpole, reports Southern California Public Radio.

A bit farther east, in Fontana, Calif., underage students allegedly tried to place a piece of rebar inside the anal cavity of another student, according to NBC Southern California. There was a similar incident involving a broom handle. Prosecutors say a masonry teacher was present at the time and knew what was happening.

In tiny Greenfield, Iowa, a group of members of the Nodaway Valley High School wrestling team allegedly pinned down a 16-year-old teammate and sexually assaulted him because he had missed practice. An unidentified student told ABC affiliate KCRG that older wrestlers ordinarily forced jump role handles into the anuses of younger wrestlers who missed practice or failed to make weight.

At New York’s fancypants Bronx High School of Science, three members of the track team stand accused of violently sexual abusing at least one younger student, reports CBS New York.

“You need a good fingering, you freshman,” one of the attackers allegedly told the victim at one point.

In the suburbs of Chicago, prosecutors say a group of older soccer players at Maine West High School sodomized several younger players with fingers or sticks, says WLS-TV.

The embattled coach, Michael DiVincenzo, is charged with abetting the hazing abuse.

“He himself threatened players that he would order varsity players to perpetrate acts of violence and hazing upon these young men,” charged a prosecutor in the criminal case against the coach, according to the Niles Herald-Spectator.

Bloomberg covers the horrifying, fascinating details of another case that occurred in 2012 in the tiny ranching town of Norwood, Colorado. Three varsity wrestlers bound a 13-year-old boy with duct tape on a bus — at the state wrestling meet — and sodomized him with a pencil.

The wrestling coach was the father of two of the attackers. The victim’s father was the principal of the school’s single, all-grade public school.

The superintendent gave the assailants a one-day, in-school suspension.

The unnamed principal confronted the wrestling coach. After initially denying the incident, the coach allegedly said, “This happens 1,000 times a day around the U.S.”

Students teased the 13-year-old boy. “What’s been stuck up your butt today?” they would ask.

The townies sided overwhelmingly with the coach and the pencil-wielding attackers.

“I got bullied as a kid because I had long hair and earrings,” a local carpenter told Bloomberg. “I played football, baseball and soccer and the older kids bullied me. But we always shook hands and it would be over with. But today, you can get prosecuted. It has all gone too far.”

“When I was in school there might have been bullying, but there was none of this crap about telling the school,” added the carpenter’s husband.

The principal eventually had to accept a buyout of his contract and move to another Colorado town.

The wrestling coach is still employed by the school.

The sexual assault craze that is sweeping America’s schools isn’t limited to hazing, or anal violations, or high schools.

Three male students — two third-graders and a fifth-grader — at an elementary school in New York City forced a third-grade boy to perform oral sex on them, according to a disturbing lawsuit. (RELATED: Three grade-school boys allegedly forced third-grader to perform oral sex on them)

The March 2012 incident allegedly occurred in a bathroom at Public School 194 in Harlem. The eight-year-old victim was standing in a hallway when the three assailants dragged the boy into a bathroom stall. His pleas for help went unheard.

Anal hazing is apparently a thing in American high schools now (http://news.yahoo.com/anal-hazing-apparently-thing-american-high-schools-now-140040056.html)

island14
06-26-2013, 11:37am
I have to wonder how OD would have titled this...

...Whitepower...
06-26-2013, 11:37am
I see more school shootings in the near future.

dwjz06
06-26-2013, 12:08pm
I see more school shootings in the near future.:yesnod:

island14
06-26-2013, 12:20pm

:yesnod:

Mike Mercury
06-26-2013, 12:49pm

"See me, Touch me, Spear Me... who is doing it?"

Torqaholic
06-26-2013, 12:50pm
Making a bit of an assumption there aren't we?

Big assumption considering a bullet's hardly capable of causing the suffering they deserve.

bsmith
06-26-2013, 12:55pm
We had assclowns that would walk down the hall and back-hand people in the nuts...and that was bad enough. :ack:

RedLS1GTO
06-26-2013, 1:09pm
The really pathetic part is that when 1 of the victims of this DOES snap and kill someone in retaliation... and it will undoubtedly happen... they will be treated like a monster (as will their parents) while those responsible will be shown as "good kids" who just made a mistake and never meant to hurt anybody.

The_Dude
06-26-2013, 1:14pm
Future proctologists?

island14
06-26-2013, 1:22pm
Future proctologists?

Knooger High School

RED-85-Z51
06-26-2013, 1:27pm
Homosexuality has become a real problem in todays America....this is a perfect example.

island14
06-26-2013, 1:30pm
Homosexuality has become a real problem in todays America....this is a perfect example.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q71/s720x720/946504_4378649919436_2137354122_n.jpg

mrvette
06-26-2013, 1:35pm
I was never popular all the way through grade school, wasn't until 12th grade englush summer skool to get my what they call today GED, I suspect, that Mike the football team tackle hero and I had our final fight....I knocked him outta his desk right there in class.....

Saw him many years later, miserable, driving a busted down Ford Station Wagon full of screaming monsters of one description or other.....:rofl::rofl::lol:

BUT, any of them try THAT crap on ME, I"d showed up with Dad's .38 the next AM, and they be dead, head shot, base of skull......stone serious....

:issues::leaving:

called JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE.....

bsmith
06-26-2013, 1:39pm

So all these students are gay?

RED-85-Z51
06-26-2013, 1:42pm

I cant say that any male student who forces objects into his male classmates anus, is straight....

If someone walked up to you, forced you to the ground, stripped you down and anally raped you with a cucumber...you would tend to beleive they are not straight.

Straight people tend to anally rape persons of the opposite sex...

mrvette
06-26-2013, 1:45pm

Got SOME kind of focked up operation in their mind, and far as I"m concerned any victim has the RIGHT to blow their heads off, and Justifiable HOMICIDE....is/shoud BE the ruling.....

CASE CLOSED......

:kick::seasix::sadangel:

RED-85-Z51
06-26-2013, 1:45pm
I cant say that any male student who forces objects into his male classmates anus, is straight....

If someone walked up to you, forced you to the ground, stripped you down and anally raped you with a cucumber...you would tend to beleive they are not straight.

Furthermore...if people walked by, and witnessed such acts..they would tend to believe that at least the pitcher is gay, possibly the catcher.

unless...you think its totally straight, to force things into someone elses unwilling asshole?

bsmith
06-26-2013, 2:09pm

I think something like that is a show of power, not necessarily a sexual thing. :shrug:

The_Dude
06-26-2013, 2:29pm
I think something like that is a show of power, not necessarily a sexual thing. :shrug:

I would guess that none of them consider themselves gay. It's hard to believe hazing has gone this far.

C5SilverBullet
06-26-2013, 2:31pm
Furthermore...if people walked by, and witnessed such acts..they would tend to believe that at least the pitcher is gay, possibly the catcher.

unless...you think its totally straight, to force things into someone elses unwilling asshole?

You have to be the biggest homophobe I've ever been around. :lol:

RED-85-Z51
06-26-2013, 2:38pm
You have to be the biggest homophobe I've ever been around. :lol:

Guilty as charged...:hurray:

Burnt C6
06-26-2013, 2:58pm
With the moral decline of our country and the crap kids get away with today I doubt this will slow down at anytime soon. I joined a civic club in high School believe me the guys who came to pick us up that night to hazy us would have pulled this kind of shit if they had thought about it. They were drunk and we got beat with hoses power washed. Its all about power.

RED-85-Z51
06-26-2013, 3:06pm
So RED is afraid of gay people.

This is the first person I've ever heard of admitting to this.

*marks calendar date*

Motherf*cker starts running after me with a damn dildo and lube...fu*ckin right im scared....thats butt pucker factor X10.

RedLS1GTO
06-26-2013, 3:20pm
I have never been a bully, but as a member of the World's finest military I did on occasion find myself on both sides of acts that might be considered "hazing" by most standards. :leaving: All of those things are of course now illegal and anybody who would dream of doing such things would be deemed an awful terrible person and thrown in the brig, but I digress.

I am a straight male, and never, NEVER in my life did it ever occur to me to shove something up someone's ass and I guaran-damn-tee that it would not have been taken well had someone tried to do that to me.

Each and every 1 of these sick f**ks should be brought up on charges of sexual assault, be sentenced accordingly, and be labeled as such for the rest of their lives. Before you say I am being too harsh, simply consider what would happen if someone tried to forcibly insert something into a high school aged female.

F**king pathetic. Each and every 1 of them. Here's hoping that the next poor kid they pick gets their hands on a baseball bat and starts swinging.

bsmith
06-26-2013, 3:21pm
Each and every 1 of these sick f**ks should be brought up on charges of sexual assault, be ssentenced accordingly, and be labeled as such for the rest of their lives. Before you say I am being too harsh, simply consider what would happen if someone tried to forcibly insert something into a high school aged female.

F**king pathetic. Each and every 1 of them. Here's hoping that the next poor kid they pick gets their hands on a baseball bat and starts swinging.

:iagree: 100%

C5SilverBullet
06-26-2013, 4:07pm
Each and every 1 of these sick f**ks should be brought up on charges of sexual assault, be sentenced accordingly, and be labeled as such for the rest of their lives. Before you say I am being too harsh, simply consider what would happen if someone tried to forcibly insert something into a high school aged female.

:iagree:

Torqaholic
06-26-2013, 4:22pm
So RED is afraid of gay people.

This is the first person I've ever heard of admitting to this.

*marks calendar date*

They've got some nasty biohazards. I'd worry about any type of association. Especially splashback in the event you need to defend yourself.

Jay13
06-26-2013, 5:22pm

***NEWS ALERT*** Three members of the RedVille high school football team were found dead today. Three bullet casings were found at the scene, but Police are baffled because they couldn't find an entry wound on any of the victims.

Details at 11.

kylebuck
06-26-2013, 5:24pm

talk about being butthurt

Bill
06-26-2013, 5:29pm

Push It Real Good: High School Sodomy on the Rise

Salt-N-Pepa - Push It - YouTube

ft laud mike
06-27-2013, 4:18am

I would think so, "hazing" is one thing, but getting your jollies by sexually assaulting someone is sick and criminal
Doing that to a member of the same sex as yourself is sick, criminal and fecking gay

Madmikeee
06-27-2013, 8:28am
We had assclowns that would walk down the hall and back-hand people in the nuts...and that was bad enough. :ack:

We did to. But that usually stopped after you dropped them in the same manner and kicked them in the ribs 3-4 times